WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I may use taptalk a little more when I feel like posting pictures.
Straight from The HTC 8X via Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know its bad when the house speaker is suing the president for not doing anything . im over here thinking of course he cant do anything when the republicans are blocking legislation >.> *sigh* well that's not going to do anything for the people, just a waste of time

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
you know its bad when the house speaker is suing the president for not doing anything . im over here thinking of course he cant do anything when the republicans are blocking legislation >.> *sigh* well that's not going to do anything for the people, just a waste of time

And spend a lot of tax payers money which will annoy people who will blame the president of course.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And spend a lot of tax payers money which will possess of people who will blame the president of course.

I know they are at each others throat but if anyone really cared about the nation they would work together or compromise or something instead of suing the president for " not doing anything"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I know they are at each others throat but if anyone really cared about the nation they would work together or compromise.

You're funny. Politicians caring? Especially career politicians? Who are millionaires? Ha!

The political climate in the US is a complete mess. Is it a true reflection of the people? I highly doubt it. I believe many people don't really think about who they vote for or why. The democrats are not really left anymore and the republicans have gone extreme. Their policy is simply block everything and then use Fox News as a means of telling everyone how bad the democrats are.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're funny. Politicians caring? Especially career politicians? Who are millionaires? Ha!

The political climate in the US is a complete mess. Is it a true reflection of the people? I highly doubt it. I believe many people don't really think about who they vote for or why. The democrats are not really left anymore and the republicans have gone extreme. Their policy is simply block everything and then use Fox News as a means of telling everyone how bad the democrats are.

seems about right. I know a few people who vote for the heck of it. my only beef is that rather than working to fix something they go off blaming and suing their opposition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss