I'm thinking what if he had perceived his degree in India :P

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd using Tapatalk.

He would be way too smart? :P
    Deepak likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:17 AM
    No. I'm not really a news junkie. I just have interests. I do news checks as I find most journalism poor these days.

Age isn't a factor in interest in news. My age just represents experience and interests in things that those younger than me might not be inserted in. I tend to think in global terms rather than local ideas. But I find local things as well.
    Oh ho! You get serious too soon!!

10-23-2014 11:18 AM
    I hate Indian politics, & you can understand why!
    No I can't :P

10-23-2014 11:18 AM
    He only posts in phone wars threads to boast about Android.

I hate those guys who keep b**ching about Android in a Windows Phone forum. Unfortunately we can do nothing to him. If I was a mod, he would receive an instant life ban.
    Deepak likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:19 AM
    No I can't :P

Well, then you might be as corrupt as I can think of
    10-23-2014 11:19 AM
    He would be way too smart? :P
    No. He would think "why.... why the hell did I chose engineering!" :D

10-23-2014 11:20 AM
    Well, then you might be as corrupt as I can think of
    Oh... If it's related to corruption then I do understand.

10-23-2014 11:21 AM
    I hate those guys who keep b**ching about Android in a Windows Phone forum. Unfortunately we can do nothing to him. If I was a mod, he would receive an instant life ban.

I agree with you. Even after telling him to go to Android central, he keeps coming back for more. I understand WP isn't perfect, no OS is, but boasting about other OSes in every aspect compared to WP, that's what I hate the most.
    Deepak likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:22 AM
    Oh ho! You get serious too soon!!

Serious about what? Just stating things. Sigh.
    10-23-2014 11:23 AM
    No. He would think "why.... why the hell did I chose engineering!" :D

I think that already. As do most people I know around my age.
    10-23-2014 11:24 AM
    I agree with you. Even after telling him to go to Android central, he keeps coming back for more. I understand WP isn't perfect, no OS is, but boasting about other OSes in every aspect compared to WP, that's what I hate the most.

If he hate Windows Phone, fine. We can't make everyone loves WP. But he should at least give some respect and leave us alone. Android Central wasn't opened for nothing.
    Oh... If it's related to corruption then I do understand.

You don't know what actual corruption is. When I was in 10th grade, there were 2 teachers in our classes who were the best. They taught history, & the amount of knowledge they had on politics, Indian history was exceptional. They really taught us what the real corruption was. Unfortunately I hardly remember anything now. My bad
    If he hate Windows Phone, fine. We can't make everyone loves WP. But he should at least give some respect and leave us alone. Android Central wasn't opened for nothing.

Many of them have even told him that due to his useless arguments, he might have got kicked out of android central too.
    10-23-2014 11:25 AM
    Many of them have even told him that due to his useless arguments, he might have got kicked out of android central too.

Oh well, you are popular there, better go there and tell the folks to ignore him.
    10-23-2014 11:27 AM

If he's abusive and being nasty than you can report him. If he's hanging around the phone wars thread and stating things there's not much you can do best to ignore the threads. If he's constantly going off topic in other threads than report him.
    10-23-2014 11:27 AM
    If he's abusive and being nasty than to can report him. If he's having around the phone wats thread and starting things there's not much you can do pretty than ignore the threads. If he's constantly going off topic in other threads than report him.

I remember there was a guy (a few days ago) coming here whining about being banned for reporting an Android guy, right? (I didn't understand that story much, though)
    10-23-2014 11:30 AM
    You don't know what actual corruption is. When I was in 10th grade, there were 2 teachers in our classes who were the best. They taught history, & the amount of knowledge they had on politics, Indian history was exceptional. They really taught us what the real corruption was. Unfortunately I hardly remember anything now. My bad
    Fine. No one can know anyone online.

10-23-2014 11:33 AM
    I remember there was a guy (a few days ago) coming here whining about being banned for reporting an Android guy, right? (I didn't understand that story much, though)

You can just report someone because they annoy you and like Android. There's criteria to report people.

I know the guy who got banned. Not the best at having disagreements with.

I don't know the whole story though.
    10-23-2014 11:38 AM
    You can just report someone because they annoy you and like Android. There's criteria to report people.

I know the guy who got banned. Not the best at having disagreements with.

I don't know the whole story though.

I know the whole story, got several PMs from that guy. Now as he got banned, I don't want to get either.
    10-23-2014 11:41 AM
    Fine. No one can know anyone online.

Hmmm, pretty much
    10-23-2014 11:42 AM
    I know the whole story, got several PMs from that guy. Now as he got banned, I don't want to get either.

Like I said I don't know what happened but I know he was a bit of a hot head and an over the top fanboy himself. That's from experience with him.
    10-23-2014 11:44 AM
    Like I said I don't know what happened but I know he was a bit of a hot head and an over the top fanboy himself. That's from experience with him.

If you really want to know the whole story, I can PM you
    10-23-2014 11:45 AM

As far as I remember, he told me that he got banned for 3 days i.e uptil 19th October, but still i haven't seen him or his posts. I am starting to think he might've got a permanent ban
    10-23-2014 11:47 AM
    If you really want to know the whole story, I can PM you

If you want. It's one side of the story though.
    10-23-2014 11:49 AM
    If you want. It's one side of the story though.

If you want to know, I can.
    10-23-2014 11:54 AM
143,619 ... 36053606360736083609 ...