Shiv Sena is like Indian Nazi party. But the difference b/w them is that Nazi party won the whole of Germany within no time and SS isn't able to win over even a state of India ;P (hope they don't come to know that they're being talked about here else I'll be no more :P )

Its not like a nazi party. You really need to learn more about hitler & its party.
    10-28-2014 11:21 PM
    India's history is fairly violent from what I know. I won't say I know it all but it's not some special place where no violence ever happened.

It's also not a really peaceful place now either.

Also, say what you will about Mr. Gandhi, regardless of his peace tactics he made a mess out of India.

I'm just helping sahib a little here. Don't expect much from me.

I agree with you, India was never a peaceful country, but most of the violence happened due to westerners here & secondly due to Gandhi, though many of them don't know about it. There are some deep secrets of my country, if I disclose them, everyone would hate it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-28-2014 11:24 PM
    ._. A talkative person who I find a little irritating had to sit next to me ... At least it's not weed 😃

sent from my rare green linux 830

Even more talkative then you?
    10-28-2014 11:25 PM
    Even more talkative then you?
    im not annoying when I talk .... she is >.<
    10-28-2014 11:34 PM
    Its not like a nazi party. You really need to learn more about hitler & its party.
    I have many things to study about.
    History isn't one of them!

I said it's like Nazi party because the Nazis & Hitler didn't like Jews and Shiv Sainiks & Bal Thackeray didn't like Biharis! So, some similarities, right! Nazis were very stubborn and so is SS. ;P
    Last edited by Deepak_HK; 10-29-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    10-28-2014 11:43 PM
    I agree with you, India was never a peaceful country, but most of the violence happened due to westerners here & secondly due to Gandhi, though many of them don't know about it. There are some deep secrets of my country, if I disclose them, everyone would hate it.
    Top historical secrets?!! What historians don't know?!! ;)

And true that Westerners helped create our violent history :P just saying. All started with Vasco da Gama finding sea route to India from Portugal!!! Very true - westerners.

But Mughals were far more troublesome for India's then internal politics.

BTW, how silly but peaceful minded India is. Even after experiencing such injustice and imperialism of foreigners, never did it invade any country in 1000 years :) And probably never will!

England had invaded India and ruled it for 2 centuries and still we want better bilateral ties with UK! How funny ;P Just saying.
    10-28-2014 11:53 PM

I said it's like Nazi party because the Nazis & Hitler didn't like Jews and Shiv Sainiks & Bal Thackeray didn't like Biharis! So, some similarities, right! Nazis were very stubborn and so is SS. ;P
    uh... no lol.... to be like them you gotta discriminate anyone that isn't their ideal person, start a war, send people to concentration camps , and have an ideal to start the third Reich. so no they are not even close
    10-29-2014 12:11 AM

And true that Westerners helped create our violent history :P just saying. All started with Vasco da Gama finding sea route to India from Portugal!!! Very true - westerners.

BTW, how silly but peaceful minded India is. Even after experiencing such injustice and imperialism of foreigners, never did it invade any country in 1000 years :) And probably never will!

England had invaded India and ruled it for 2 centuries and still we want better bilateral ties with UK! How funny ;P Just saying.
    um india was not a country until 1947 ._. so to say india never invaded a country is misleading . also you should know that before India became to be india they were divdied into regions ruled by rulers and they were busy fighting each other to invade other countries
    10-29-2014 12:21 AM
    scrubs time :D
    10-29-2014 12:57 AM
    im not annoying when I talk .... she is >.<

10-29-2014 01:58 AM

Just by pointing out 2-3 similarities doesn't mean its similar to Nazis. I could point out a 100 things dissimilar. No political party can be similar to nazis, just like no one could be similar to Hitler
    10-29-2014 02:01 AM

You could never say when it all started. Just because India has suffered injustice, doesn't mean that its a peaceful country. No country actually can be termed as peaceful if you look at its history.
    We could have been a developed country by now, but are we? That's due to our dirty politics. You know there's a saying, "the indian politicians robbed India more than westerners" & its true. Whatever westerners did with India wasn't good, but what our great politicians did after independence was even worst.
    10-29-2014 02:11 AM
    um india was not a country until 1947 ._. so to say india never invaded a country is misleading . also you should know that before India became to be india they were divdied into regions ruled by rulers and they were busy fighting each other to invade other countries

You're partially correct
    10-29-2014 02:13 AM
    So, the Princes used to invade other kingdoms within the map including present day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
    "India" is used to indicate then Indian boundary. We had been learning this since childhood!
    And I have learnt Indian history for 6-7 years. I can't be that unknowning.
    10-29-2014 04:20 AM
    Well today I need to go into hospital for an ultrasound. Whoever heard of a dude going for an ultrasound. Its nuts.
    10-29-2014 04:31 AM
    Just because India has suffered injustice, doesn't mean that its a peaceful country.
    I never said so.

We could have been a developed country by now
    We wouldn't! America didn't become developed in just 68 years! China hasn't developed yet as it had got independence only two years after Indian independence. It's impossible. Don't exaggerate.

You know there's a saying, "the indian politicians robbed India more than westerners" & its true. Whatever westerners did with India wasn't good, but what our great politicians did after independence was even worst.
    We're talking of history i.e. before out independence! And if our politicians had robbed our country so much then we would never be Asia's second largest economy.
    (Source: Wikipedia and The Times Of India)

Overall, I said India is peaceful 'minded' not peaceful. It'll never attack any state first.And western influence did start when a sea route had been discovered to India. Or what do you think they came by aeroplane?

Do read my posts clearly. Don't just read first few lines and go on a random spree. I have quoted all of you're misleading thoughts. I am a human too. Never court me these many times. *sighs*
    10-29-2014 04:37 AM
    Laters all. So friends, the argument aka debate continues after 6 hours. Don't pick your remotes aka phones! ;P we'll be right back!
    10-29-2014 04:52 AM
    Well today I need to go into hospital for an ultrasound. Whoever heard of a dude going for an ultrasound. Its nuts.
    O.o that's a first time I hear about that too . Hope everything is fine
    10-29-2014 08:20 AM
    Laters all. So friends, the argument aka debate continues after 6 hours. Don't pick your remotes aka phones! ;P we'll be right back!
    .......... Who said it was an argument ._. ?
    10-29-2014 08:22 AM
    Ultrasounds are used for several things. Not just for pregnancy. :P

Hopefully nothing serious!
    10-29-2014 08:42 AM
    .......... Who said it was an argument ._. ?
    The two of them were arguing... sort of.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2014 08:42 AM
    I never said so.

We wouldn't! America didn't become developed in just 68 years! China hasn't developed yet as it had got independence only two years after Indian independence. It's impossible. Don't exaggerate.
    Depends what you mean by 'developed'. The US is considered developed as is many other countries, but I wouldn't say they are the best countries. China is building faster than any other country but does it make it developed? What is a developed country? People starve in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. There's poverty in all countries. There's the very rich and the very poor. If we're talking just infrastructure than maybe the US and other 'western' countries are better 'developed' than India.

We're talking of history i.e. before out independence! And if our politicians had robbed our country so much then we would never be Asia's second largest economy.
    (Source: Wikipedia and The Times Of India)

Overall, I said India is peaceful 'minded' not peaceful. It'll never attack any state first.And western influence did start when a sea route had been discovered to India. Or what do you think they came by aeroplane?

Do read my posts clearly. Don't just read first few lines and go on a random spree. I have quoted all of you're misleading thoughts. I am a human too. Never court me these many times. *sighs*
    India may not have been a conquering type of country but there's many reasons behind that probably. It has been conquered many times by various ruling states. There's been warring factions in India for centuries prior to being ruled by others.

Keeping in mind that India is a fairly large country as well. India is still very much divided.

I'd say the majority of humans are peaceful minded but that doesn't mean there will be peace or no violence. I have my opinion on what drives these things but that's a whole other discussion.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-29-2014 08:53 AM
    So I had the ultrasound. I had to make sure my bladder was full so walking to the hospital and back was a challenge to say the least.

The actual procedure was quite illuminating, one of the people was a student in training so I got to hear all about what to look for when looking at internal organs. Quite interesting indeed!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-29-2014 09:00 AM
    So I had the ultrasound. I had to make sure my bladder was full so walking to the hospital and back was a challenge to say the least.

The actual procedure was quite illuminating, one of the people was a student in training so I got to hear all about what to look for when looking at internal organs. Quite interesting indeed!
    Is all well or do you need to wait for results?
    10-29-2014 09:05 AM
    Well from what I heard them saying everything seemed to be in order, but I should find out for sure in a week.

Next on the list is a blood test at the weekend then we'll see.
    a5cent likes this.
    10-29-2014 09:10 AM
145,242 ... 36243625362636273628 ...