WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Saving grace is that the next round of hardware isn't out yet. And with WP and RT merging, I'd love to see a smartwatch that I could use to control Xbox Music on my phone or tablet. No one is eating for their hardware but they still have a chance to do something.

I see your in a bear type mood on MSFT today.

I am just frustrated. For years they were the first to release new products, they just didn't do it right and gave up a short while after, only for Apple to come and have a hit with the same but more polished product.

Tablets, phones, and now potentially smartwatches.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And now they even start to sell Android devices that have better hardware and cost less than the WP option.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

UHT milk is very common in Switzerland too.

Ultra-high-temperature processing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In June 1993, Parmalat introduced its UHT milk to the United States.[SUP][10][/SUP] However in the American market, consumers have been uneasy about consuming milk that is not delivered under refrigeration, and have been much more reluctant to buy it. To combat this, Parmalat is developing UHT milk in old-fashioned containers. Many milk products in American foods are made using UHT milk, such as McDonalds McFlurries. UHT milk is also used on airplanes.

Funny Americans.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And now they even start to sell Android devices that have better hardware and cost less than the WP option.

I don't fully get it myself. I've yet to figure out why someone would get a WP after using the X series. Especially after rooting the device. Maybe we're missing something? Also with regards to the 'new' WPs I think they were in development and things changed quicker than expected. It's not the first time that Nokia had this problem. I agree that they're over priced for what they are.

Maybe someday in the future it will make sense but it doesn't right now. :/

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Yes they sell milk in bags but you can buy cartons as well. Not all of Canada though and there are parts of the EU. Apparently even some parts of the US have tried it.

I don't know why it started but apparently it's cheaper and easier to transport and a bit more environmentally friendly.

Yes I grew up with it. The plastic bags are placed in a plastic jug so you can use it.
We had those plastic milk bags here in Finland in the sixties and early seventies, but not since.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We had those plastic milk bags here in Finland in the sixties and early seventies, but not since.

I think a lot of places tried them at one point or another. I don't think many places liked them. They do have their faults.

I think they're starting to disappear in Canada as well. I recall my mother saying something about it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My provider has the 930 on display. I don't know whether they already sell it though, but maybe I'll have a look sometime when the store is opened.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So many spams showing up on the recent section of my WPCentral app. I wish I could just delete them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How expensive is that to replace?

The entire system costs around half a million $. The problem is that the system was upgraded for a lot of money and now it doesn't work anymore. And the company that did the upgrade plays the blame-game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs