WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. I lived a sheltered life. I know nothing about that type of life. I just see it in the movies or documentary's and books.

Good for you. You're not missing anything completely. Guess that's why I asked you to listen to those songs.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We can probably have a very long discussion as to why things are the way they are in those places and we probably know stories of both good and bad people. I think what people call ghettos are an embodiment of society. You have many levels in a ghetto but people only see one aspect of it, the bad part. I have no romanticised ideas though.

Well said. It's why when to talk to people who romanticize those negative elements you have to be careful. On the one hand it is what they know but on the other hand within the large societal picture it is one way of doing certain things. Still, there is a lot more positive elements in those places than some of the fanciest well to do communities. Life is all relative and access to a opportunity is a big factor.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know the more msft waits with skype the more people will start to use whatsapp >.<
Only a few are left until everyone from my skype contacts use whatsapp

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow we reached 110 here in northern Cali :/ sucks for the people who work outside that are labor intensive

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I hate how OneMusic was available through myappfree for just a trial period. It's just a quick fix to the music issue, not something I'd but for long term use! I'm in such conflict over whether to buy it or not. There's literally a red devil red 1520 & white angel 1520 on my shoulders consulting with me about this right now!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I barely ever even used OneMusic since I listen to music only when I'm PhotoShoping or 3D Designing, and the amount of time I do that during the summer is so little!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Trial periods should be based on usage! Me so angry. I gotta go find a whole new Xbox Music & OneMusic replacement app now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Trial periods should be based on usage! Me so angry. I gotta go find a whole new Xbox Music & OneMusic replacement app now.

._. Trial periods are ok but like you said they should be based off your usage

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I can't stop thinking about transformers 4 what might be in transformers 5. This is worse than my interest in/obsession over what that guy said in the YouTube video about something big coming to WP! Now I know what the character Bryan Cranston played as in Godzilla might have felt like...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa