The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    All this increase of weed is getting on my nerves >.< it seems that weed is the new cigarette ._.
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Yeah I've never been a fan of the smell and I do smell it frequently around here. Also in Australia too.
    11-05-2014 09:15 AM
    Zero is nothing. :P But I understand your point. :)

O.o I though 0C is cold ...i can't deal with that type of cold :p ..not sure how people live in colder temps 😌
    11-05-2014 09:42 AM
    Yeah I've never been a fan of the smell and I do smell it frequently around here. Also in Australia too.

O.o now I'm hopping that one legislation to legalize pot doesn't pass or else I bet my neighbors will grow their own plant 😵
    11-05-2014 09:43 AM
    O.o I though 0C is cold ...i can't deal with that type of cold :p ..not sure how people live in colder temps
    I'm originally from Canada... -10c (14F) is common in the winter but you can get down to -25C (-13F) or lower.

We get down to negative temperatures here too.
    11-05-2014 09:54 AM
    O.o now I'm hopping that one legislation to legalize pot doesn't pass or else I bet my neighbors will grow their own plant
    I nothing against legalizing drugs personally, it avoids all the legal proceedings and money wasted on such a minor thing. I don't like drugs I might point out but I think the money wasted is just silly. Along with prostitution but that's a whole other conversation.
    11-05-2014 09:57 AM
    I'm lost, I don't know where to start from
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    11-05-2014 10:20 AM
    Try the beginning... :P
    11-05-2014 10:26 AM
    I'm originally from Canada... -10c (14F) is common in the winter but you can get down to -25C (-13F) or lower.

We get down to negative temperatures here too.

I'm not used to the cold since I'm from the valley and we don't get that cold ..maybe the we ever get is around 20F but that's it :p
    If that was winter for you then winter here in Cali is like spring to you :p!
    11-05-2014 11:05 AM
    I nothing against legalizing drugs personally, it avoids all the legal proceedings and money wasted on such a minor thing. I don't like drugs I might point out but I think the money wasted is just silly. Along with prostitution but that's a whole other conversation.

I'm not sure what to think if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
    11-05-2014 11:09 AM
    It would be amusing... :P

I tell ya, it's not easy staying awake at this moment in time. I got less than 5 hours sleep last night and less than 6 the night before. I'm feeling very zombie like.
    Amusing for Muessig...like the sound of that:-)
    11-05-2014 12:37 PM
    It's getting pretty cold tonight down to zero! WTF???

Then it goes back up to almost 15C! Very weird weather... I guess...
    Eh, that's nothing. I am going to be in Minnesota next week, now that is gonna be cold:-( On a side note, I am hoping to see Mr. Palandri and post a picture or two in the eats thread...
    Muessig and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-05-2014 12:37 PM
    Finally a logical reasonable article about WP low end and high end. This is something we all feel on this site but I sincerely/seriously hope someone in Redmond is reading this. Might just tweet it to Joe Belfiore as well.

Window Phone Survives At The Low-End With Budget Handsets - Forbes
    11-05-2014 12:38 PM
    Speaking of winter, it's winter Tyrees time :D One is already done the second one is on at the moment. :)

Come at us winter now :P

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20141105_004.jpg  
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    11-05-2014 12:55 PM
    Finally a logical reasonable article about WP low end and high end. This is something we all feel on this site but I sincerely/seriously hope someone in Redmond is reading this. Might just tweet it to Joe Belfiore as well.

Window Phone Survives At The Low-End*With Budget Handsets - Forbes
    It's pretty much what you, MIA, me and others have been saying for some time. A flagship had to match other flagships in specs regardless how well WP is on lower hardware.

The part I wholeheartedly agree with is change the business model from what Nokia did. They simply made to many models and confused consumers. Make a good lineup and release them all at once. Keep the numbers around four handsets with maybe a fifth for the 1020 replacement. That's it.

Make the handsets design the same with quality build and you'll have people from all walks drooling over them and buying them.

I think I spent too many years in manufacturing as I still can't believe that these phone OEM's haven't figured that out yet. Aside from Apple that is.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-05-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    11-05-2014 01:16 PM
    Eh, that's nothing. I am going to be in Minnesota next week, now that is gonna be cold:-( On a side note, I am hoping to see Mr. Palandri and post a picture or two in the eats thread...
    Had to get a post in about me going to freeze my posterior for posterity's sake:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-05-2014 01:35 PM
    About 500 posts back, perhaps?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-05-2014 01:37 PM
    I'll have to read it later since I'm chilling in the cafeteria
    11-05-2014 02:18 PM
    I'll have to read it later since I'm chilling in the cafeteria
    I'm chilling at home and I don't mean doing nothing. :P
    11-05-2014 02:20 PM
    Yeah I'm doing the same thing here - it's apparently going to go to -1 tonight. Like you said earlier weird weather - back up in the teens tomorrow.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-05-2014 02:23 PM
    Yeah I'm doing the same thing here - it's apparently going to go to -1 tonight. Like you said earlier weird weather - back up in the teens tomorrow.
    Weird weather indeed. Friday was up around 24C now it's going below zero tonight. :/
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    11-05-2014 02:57 PM
    Weird weather indeed. Friday was up around 24C now it's going below zero tonight. :/

☹ That's really weird indeed.
    11-05-2014 03:01 PM
    ☹ That's really weird indeed.
    Just happened on Sunday. Winds came along, then rain. Now it's cold.
    11-05-2014 03:13 PM
    So just to mention now I'm done with grades for this week, on Friday night we are leaving for Vienna Austria :). I hope we will have a good time :)
    And since we are are going by bus I would be very grateful if someone could recommend any good new comedy.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-05-2014 03:18 PM

Lol ..... A good way to laugh a little 😁
    11-05-2014 03:27 PM
    So just to mention now I'm done with grades for this week, on Friday night we are leaving for Vienna Austria :). I hope we will have a good time :)
    And since we are are going by bus I would be very grateful if someone could recommend any good new comedy.

Hmmm how about Dave chapel? Idk :p
    11-05-2014 03:28 PM
142,828 ... 36383639364036413642 ...