WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought I had deep thoughts in the morning. I've just been overthrown. :p

I do wonder how both of you think suck dark things in the morning .... maybe im not old enough :p.... either way king RUE has be overthrown from the throne

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My bacteria did not grow and I have not the slightest idea why. All I know is that this is really annoys me as I was so looking forward to this experiment, and I even did get up an hour early to do work on this...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My bacteria did not grow and I have not the slightest idea why. All I know is that this is really annoys me as I was so looking forward to this experiment, and I even did get up an hour early to do work on this...

Well that puts a damper on things.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should leave for my old lab now and of course it's raining.

I don't have a raincoat here. This day gets better and better.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Google has Cortana-like reminder to go home.

4yramaha.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Google has Cortana-like reminder to go home.

When I get up in the morning and check my tablet it tells me how long my commute will be based on driving. Funny thing is, I didn't set up a commute so I'm not entirely sure it's accurate. On top of that I don't drive to work. It also does the reverse when I get ready to go home.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It was able to identify my Home, and like Cortana asks me if it is indeed my Home. But I was nearby the office. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I was doing cartwheels for being off from work today but that's not the case. Got to work on that presentation for class later.

On a side note, I really dislike the fact I cannot use tethering on my 925. It works fine on my Z Ultra & 8X, but not on this thing.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Is this anywhere close to microbiology?
The little critters never preyed well with me. I at least didn't get sick from them.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I was doing cartwheels for being off from work today but that's not the case. Got to work on that presentation for class later.

On a side note, I really dislike the fact I cannot use tethering on my 925. It works fine on my Z Ultra & 8X, but not on this thing.
Come on, do a cartwheel.

I know you want to~

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys ,
Its been a while since I last posted in this thread.
So, wassup?

I work every day. It's a long day. Not much happens that would interest you during my day. Not in a way that you'd understand it anyway.

The weather is nice at least. It would also appear that WP8.1 is finally making it's way to OTA, pending carrier approval of course and other nonsense. So not much.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Is this anywhere close to microbiology?
The little critters never preyed well with me. I at least didn't get sick from them.

If it is not close to microbiology I'm doing something terribly wrong.

Also, I really hope you didn't work on pathogens, at least we didn't in undergraduate school. Too risky.

I just picked around 300 single colonies, randomly deciding what bacteria get to live and what will be killed. And the fact that I am thinking about this tells me once more that I never will carry out animal experiments...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention