It's already snowing in parts of the U.S. while it's still sunny here in Cali ._. Yup we have strange weather
    California is a warm place. It's not odd for it to snow in November.
    11-11-2014 10:05 AM
    I don't know how he would react as here people are showering too much praises on him.
    Lol praise :p!? Nope not today .
    11-11-2014 10:06 AM
    California is a warm place. It's not odd for it to snow in November.
    What's strange is that it feels like spring instead of fall :/
    11-11-2014 10:07 AM
    What's strange is that it feels like spring instead of fall :/
    It was warm here until a week ago. You're either in for a warmish winter or you're going to drop in temp really quick. I'm sure both have happened before. :P
    11-11-2014 10:08 AM
    It was warm here until a week ago. You're either in for a warmish winter or you're going to drop in temp really quick. I'm sure both have happened before. :P
    I hope so because I wanna use my winter stuff . Then again I'm leaving to Utah next week and it's suppose to be cold
    11-11-2014 10:09 AM
    Since the OPO is pretty cheap it should be easy to convince her. I hope.

Which transit app? Most apps for transit and other things are on Android and iPhone here. WP is not even considered... Aside from HERE.
    Talking the Here Transit app - which on WP is accurate enough for my travels here in the NYC metro area - bus and train combos and times are on point. The Android transit apps for a commuter like me as so useless. The best transit app outside Here Transir I've ever used is the NJ Transit on WP. Gives me what i need - live tie ins to the big board with up to the minute train arrivals. That is an app I miss not using WP as my daily...but I get away since it has allowed me to know my commute so well.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:10 AM
    I hope so because I wanna use my winter stuff . Then again I'm leaving to Utah next week and it's suppose to be cold
    Hopefully you have warm enough stuff for Utah. I'm assuming it gets quite chilly there. I'm already in warmer clothes but not quite winter.
    11-11-2014 10:10 AM
    I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY WINTER GEAR!

Just saying...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-11-2014 10:12 AM
    Talking the Here Transit app - which on WP is accurate enough for my travels here in the NYC metro area - bus and train combos and times are on point. The Android transit apps for a commuter like me as so useless. The best transit app outside Here Transir I've ever used is the NJ Transit on WP. Gives me what i need - live tie ins to the big board with up to the minute train arrivals. That is an app I miss not using WP as my daily...but I get away since it has allowed me to know my commute so well.

I guess since my commute is so short I haven't really used the HERE Transit much but it's probably not as good here as it is in the US or other EU countries.

Times when I've tried using it while in London haven't been that great.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:12 AM
    Hopefully you have warm enough stuff for Utah. I'm assuming it gets quite chilly there. I'm already in warmer clothes but not quite winter.
    Nah forget warm :p I get that enough of that here . I want cold weather ;) .
    11-11-2014 10:13 AM
    Nah forget warm :p I get that enough of that here . I want cold weather ;) .
    Yeah, typical warm place person. :P I want to see you experience some negative temps then we'll see what you think. :P
    11-11-2014 10:15 AM
    I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY WINTER GEAR!

Just saying...

you get crazy snow in winter so snow isn't fun ...meanwhile I think snow is fun.
    11-11-2014 10:15 AM
    you get crazy snow in winter so snow isn't fun ...meanwhile I think snow is fun.
    It's fun if you get it rarely. It's crap if you deal with on a long term basis. Trust me.
    11-11-2014 10:16 AM
    Yeah, typical warm place person. :P I want to see you experience some negative temps then we'll see what you think. :P
    If it cold to the point of negative temps I'll see . It can't be that bad :p. ...can it ._. ?
    11-11-2014 10:17 AM
    It's fun if you get it rarely. It's crap if you deal with on a long term basis. Trust me.
    I guess all the shoveling and cold weather gets to people .
    11-11-2014 10:19 AM
    If it cold to the point of negative temps I'll see . It can't be that bad :p. ...can it ._. ?
    How cold is your refrigerator at home? Most are around 4C, freezers tend to be -16 to -18C.

Think about standing in either of those for any period of time. Then ask that question again.
    11-11-2014 10:20 AM
    I guess all the shoveling and cold weather gets to people .
    Yes, especially if you want to get somewhere. Or you want to be outside. Usually the bright clear days are the coldest in winter.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:21 AM
    If you want I can send you some pictures of some hot deserts or even fire, if that would make you feel a bit warm. :P
    Central heating takes care of the cold...
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-11-2014 10:46 AM
    I'm not sure I'm ready for winter. Is been so mild in the UK this year it's still about 10 Celsius on average per day. Going down further would be a struggle right now.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2014 11:02 AM
    I'm not sure I'm ready for winter. Is been so mild in the UK this year it's still about 10 Celsius on average per day. Going down further would be a struggle right now.
    The struggle is real !
    11-11-2014 11:11 AM
    my arms are sore to life anything light >.<.... but at least its not my legs D:
    11-11-2014 11:26 AM
    That would be nice and I think they could since they want to bring wp and W closer together
    It would be nice but by the time MSFT figures that out, Nokia is making their own phones again...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2014 11:35 AM
    I guess since my commute is so short I haven't really used the HERE Transit much but it's probably not as good here as it is in the US or other EU countries.

Times when I've tried using it while in London haven't been that great.
    Understood.

I'm leaning towards getting a Pebble Steel...may try to score on on black Friday. While I really like the matte black one, the stainless steel look is the $%&! I do hope the WP integration is decent enough as I was reading some wonkiness going on there. If that's the case, I'll pass.

11-11-2014 11:37 AM
    It would be nice but by the time MSFT figures that out, Nokia is making their own phones again...

now that would be sad if msft donest implement that in wp10 ...:/
    11-11-2014 11:40 AM
    How cold is your refrigerator at home? Most are around 4C, freezers tend to be -16 to -18C.

Think about standing in either of those for any period of time. Then ask that question again.
    I don't think I fit in my frig ;) ! ...anyways that's pretty cold o.o.....
    11-11-2014 11:56 AM
143,653 ... 36523653365436553656 ...