Someone posted this interesting article on The Verge - Microsoft?s Android and iOS focus leaves Windows users in the cold | The Verge

I've noticed that many people have been complaining about this type of thing recently but it does beg the question. It also doesn't put WP in a good light.

Will Windows 10 be the saviour everyone is hoping it is? Will people really stick around that long to find out? I know some will but it seems like WP is becoming niche. I've done niche once already. I'm not prepared for another 2-3 years of it.
    I thought 8.1 was to save us? Wait, I thought 8.0 was to save us? No, I thought 7.5 was to save us.

See what I did there? In the eyes of MSFT, it does t make a difference. What needs to have is equal focus by MSFT on WP and those other two. Bit as we know, $#%! is siloed beyond belief at Redmond. So I'll just kick back with my beautifully imperfect Nokia Lumia device and see what happens.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-13-2014 07:39 AM
    So you only have the 1520 and Z Ultra or is it the OPO and 1520?
    1+1 & 1520. My good friend back home bought my Z Ultra.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-13-2014 07:43 AM
    There's a bit he does on FIFA and the World Cup you should watch.

Got the link -

This was Funny !!but also quite informative .... I didn't know that all that went down :o
    11-13-2014 07:45 AM
    @sahib did you watch the video?
    Yup I did ... Good video
    11-13-2014 07:46 AM
    I'm so hating the software I'm using. It's crashed on my four times already and it looks like five is in the works...
    I'm in the same boat. Time for a new computer for me, at least that is what I'm telling the boss.
    11-13-2014 08:13 AM
    So you only have the 1520 and Z Ultra or is it the OPO and 1520?
    He kinda helped me out as well...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-13-2014 08:16 AM
    Nice pricing.
    http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2014/1...-india-and-uk/
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    11-13-2014 08:37 AM
    I'm in the same boat. Time for a new computer for me, at least that is what I'm telling the boss.

You tell the boss who's boss ;p
    11-13-2014 08:39 AM
    Woot another cloudy day ! 😈
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    11-13-2014 08:40 AM
    Here's a typical example of large corporations. I'm not entirely sure how old my computer is but it's not exactly new. The two people who got the newest most powerful computers (this year) with all the bells and whistles are the two people in my group who don't need them. They even admit they didn't need them.

In the meantime I'm ready to chuck mine out the window. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 08:45 AM
    This was Funny !!but also quite informative .... I didn't know that all that went down :o
    It's a small example of why I don't like professional sports or sports in general. I have nothing against people playing sports or being active. I just think the whole sporting thing has too much power.
    11-13-2014 08:47 AM
    It's a small example of why I don't like professional sports or sports in general. I have nothing against people playing sports or being active. I just think the whole sporting thing has too much power.

The beer one was surprising ........kinda sad that Brazil bended over backwards just to please FIFA officials
    11-13-2014 08:49 AM
    I thoroughly enjoyed my Z Ultra. One of the best phones I used in a long, long time. If it wasn't for my dear friend needing a phone + tablet replacement, I'd still have kept it. I would definitely own another Xperia Z series phone, especially the Z3.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-13-2014 08:53 AM
    This meeting in a few minutes should be snoresville. I'll do my best to try to survive it. I've never liked these.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-13-2014 08:55 AM
    I thoroughly enjoyed my Z Ultra. One of the best phones I used in a long, long time. If it wasn't for my dear friend needing a phone + tablet replacement, I'd still have kept it. I would definitely own another Xperia Z series phone, especially the Z3.

Good guy Mia 👍
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-13-2014 09:00 AM
    This meeting in a few minutes should be snoresville. I'll do my best to try to survive it. I've never liked these.

I always doodle during boring lectures or meetings :p keeps me from falling asleep
    11-13-2014 09:00 AM
    I always doodle during boring lectures or meetings :p keeps me from falling asleep
    I did that when I was younger. One time in college the maths teacher was a bit of Nazi and saw it. He wasn't too impressed. :P Especially since it was a drawing of him. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 09:03 AM
    I'll also add that he was one of my favourite teachers in college because he actually taught us and we learnt things. Most of the other instructors were completely useless.

I don't recall why I drew him, probably because I was annoyed. :P It wasn't a flattering picture if I recall. :P
    11-13-2014 09:05 AM
    I did that when I was younger. One time in college the maths teacher was a bit of Nazi and saw it. He wasn't too impressed. :P Especially since it was a drawing of him. :P

HA ! That's one thing I never got caught for :p ....seems like school age rue was a bit of a trouble maker ;) ?
    11-13-2014 09:46 AM
    I'll also add that he was one of my favourite teachers in college because he actually taught us and we learnt things. Most of the other instructors were completely useless.

I don't recall why I drew him, probably because I was annoyed. :P It wasn't a flattering picture if I recall. :P

O.o now that would awesome if you still had it :p
    11-13-2014 09:47 AM
    So a friend of mine is buying me coffee since I bought her coffee at a random time :p
    I'm not a fan of coffee but since its being offered I can't say no 😉
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    11-13-2014 09:48 AM
    Another world record is made in ODI cricket, again by an Indian.
    Great
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 09:51 AM
    Good guy Mia 👍
    I do try. Plus, i needed to downsize anyways...now I'm set...a WP and a tablet, and an Android + an Android tablet. I'm good.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 10:05 AM
    I do try. Plus, i needed to downsize anyways...now I'm set...a WP and a tablet, and an Android + an Android tablet. I'm good.

Wait so you have 4 devices currently ? how do you do it .. I can barely handle changing my tablet , phone and iPod . I get annoyed of all the wires.

Also on a random note.... I'm really hyper thanks to the coffee :P
    11-13-2014 10:13 AM
    Wait so you have 4 devices currently ? how do you do it .. I can barely handle changing my tablet , phone and iPod . I get annoyed of all the wires.

Also on a random note.... I'm really hyper thanks to the coffee :P
    I take you don't drink anything with caffeine normally?

I use three devices. A tablet, laptop and phone. I don't need more than that. I use the tablet when I travel and generally at home. Phone is when I'm out wandering around. Laptop is my workhorse.

Everything is synced on all devices.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-13-2014 10:20 AM
142,760 ... 36573658365936603661 ...