I take you don't drink anything with caffeine normally?

I use three devices. A tablet, laptop and phone. I don't need more than that. I use the tablet when I travel and generally at home. Phone is when I'm out wandering around. Laptop is my workhorse.

Everything is synced on all devices.

Nope I do not :P ...I cant keep my body still :P hyper ! I feel like bp on cake high >:)
    I use my tablet at school ,phone everywhere and iPod for music ...;p
    11-13-2014 10:27 AM
    Wait so you have 4 devices currently ? how do you do it .. I can barely handle changing my tablet , phone and iPod . I get annoyed of all the wires.

Also on a random note.... I'm really hyper thanks to the coffee :P
    Easy. I use them all for different reasons and they get enough 2 of the 4 have Qi, so that helps.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-13-2014 11:00 AM
    Easy. I use them all for different reasons and they get enough 2 of the 4 have Qi, so that helps.

I only have my 830 that has QI :( the rest I have to use wires ....
    11-13-2014 11:03 AM
    I only have my 830 that has QI :( the rest I have to use wires ....
    That's why I'm strategic in what I buy and how I use it. The unicorn will get used 2-3 times weekly. The 1+1 the other days. The N7 is my kindle and causal gaming device, so that gets work daily when I get home. My T100 is to write papers. My desktop is local storage and paper writing whenever my T100 is on the charger. Everything is synced online - as in the stuff I need to travel that I'm working on.

Perhaps I have too many screens to use but they do get work.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-13-2014 12:36 PM
    That's why I'm strategic in what I buy and how I use it. The unicorn will get used 2-3 times weekly. The 1+1 the other days. The N7 is my kindle and causal gaming device, so that gets work daily when I get home. My T100 is to write papers. My desktop is local storage and paper writing whenever my T100 is on the charger. Everything is synced online - as in the stuff I need to travel that I'm working on.

Perhaps I have too many screens to use but they do get work.
    looks like you got your stuff figured out.... if apple would to adopt the QI standard ( even though its not a standard ..yet) then i would just have one device to charge with wires and that would be my surface RT
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-13-2014 01:17 PM
    i feel like im forgetting something .....>.<
    11-13-2014 01:28 PM
    looks like you got your stuff figured out.... if apple would to adopt the QI standard ( even though its not a standard ..yet) then i would just have one device to charge with wires and that would be my surface RT
    Even if i swapped out the OPO for a Z3, i use the magnetic charger because that's what I have been doing with the Z Ultra. I was surprised Sony did not put Qi in the Z3...maybe they're saving it for the Z4.
    11-13-2014 01:30 PM
    i feel like im forgetting something .....>.<
    I feel like you're always forgetting something...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-13-2014 01:32 PM
    Even if i swapped out the OPO for a Z3, i use the magnetic charger because that's what I have been doing with the Z Ultra. I was surprised Sony did not put Qi in the Z3...maybe they're saving it for the Z4.
    isnt that one magnetic charger made my Duracell o.o? i cant really remember who made it.
    or maybe Sony is waiting to see who comes out victorious between Qi and PMA.
    11-13-2014 01:39 PM
    I feel like you're always forgetting something...
    must not be important since i cant remember what it was ...... :P
    11-13-2014 01:40 PM
    isnt that one magnetic charger made my Duracell o.o? i cant really remember who made it.
    or maybe Sony is waiting to see who comes out victorious between Qi and PMA.
    No. The one I use is a clip that you attach to the end of any microUSB cable. So instead of opening the flaps, you just attach it to the connectors on the left side of the phone. It charges slower, but it charges. I have a 3rd party clip and dock I use.

I doubt Sony is waiting to decide whether PMA or Qi wins to use the dominant Standard. Since Sony managed to stick Qi in the Z3v, there is no excuse for omission in the Z4.
    11-13-2014 01:44 PM
    No. The one I use is a clip that you attach to the end of any microUSB cable. So instead of opening the flaps, you just attach it to the connectors on the left side of the phone. It charges slower, but it charges. I have a 3rd party clip and dock I use.

I doubt Sony is waiting to decide whether PMA or Qi wins to use the dominant Standard. Since Sony managed to stick Qi in the Z3v, there is no excuse for omission in the Z4.
    i wonder if that have it for ipods.... i would so buy it !. the only turn of i might have if its decreases the life of the device i might stay clear.
    oooh i see they should then ... unless they figure not alot of people use it :/
    11-13-2014 01:52 PM
    bummer amazon Doesn't have one for ipod... they do have the flap things but i dont trust those :/
    11-13-2014 01:58 PM
    sweet looks like an update is available :D
    11-13-2014 03:30 PM
    sweet looks like an update is available :D
    It said critical update. I'm guessing it's to fix that security issue.
    11-13-2014 03:53 PM
    It said critical update. I'm guessing it's to fix that security issue.

And added the battery thing where it gives you the percent in real time.
    11-13-2014 04:52 PM
    And added the battery thing where it gives you the percent in real time.
    Did you read that news article that Windows has had a security hole for 19 years? That's almost as old as you! :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 05:13 PM
    Did you read that news article that Windows has had a security hole for 19 years? That's almost as old as you! :P

Lol yes I read that :p but I wanted to state something that was the obvious 😜
    11-13-2014 06:47 PM
    Sucks when a person who recently smoked weed gets on the bus . I. Honestly don't enjoy the ride
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    11-13-2014 06:49 PM
    Sucks when a person who recently smoked weed gets on the bus . I. Honestly don't enjoy the ride
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Contact buzz.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    11-13-2014 07:18 PM
    Contact buzz.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Nah it's not as bad as it was last semester .... It's mellow this time around
    11-13-2014 08:15 PM
    Looks like I can get 2 days usage with the 1520. Roughly about the same as with the 1+1. When you go big with the battery, nothing else will do...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2014 08:24 PM
    So WP 8 devices would be getting WP 10 upgrade. Excellent, now I won't change my phone for another 12 months.
    11-13-2014 09:27 PM
    Looks like I can get 2 days usage with the 1520. Roughly about the same as with the 1+1. When you go big with the battery, nothing else will do...
    wow not bad :P.... I can go a whole day on my 830 ...but at 8 I have to charge
    11-13-2014 10:06 PM
    So WP 8 devices would be getting WP 10 upgrade. Excellent, now I won't change my phone for another 12 months.
    but the question is ...what stuff will your 1320 get and not get
    11-13-2014 10:07 PM
143,553 ... 36583659366036613662 ...