Long week. Just finished making dinner for next week...boiled potatoes, roasted asparagus, broiled salmon and swordfish, turkey chili.

Gonna pack away the food and get ready for work tomorrow...
    im craving fish after I read that post ..... :3
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-14-2014 10:04 PM
    nothing has a point for you ._.

Are you serious?
    11-14-2014 10:13 PM
    Are you serious?
    am I?... i thought i was being silly ;)
    11-14-2014 10:33 PM
    i liked this video.... helped me understand the immune system
    11-14-2014 10:46 PM
    im craving fish after I read that post ..... :3
    So was I...that's why I cooked it. It is a really easy technique. It's not a whole fish, so it makes things quicker.

All you do is season the cut of fish to your liking, let it rest in the fridge for 30 mins. Then you get some kind of sauce...tomato ones for pasta, pesto (I've used apricot jelly and it came out well too). You put the sauce on the fish to cover, put a little olive oil. Then you lightly grease a sheet of foil paper with olive oil, lay the fish on and broil it in either a toaster oven or the broiler in a regular oven until the fish is cooked through.

To give the fish kick, I rinse with lemon juice and then season it with black pepper, lemon herb, and seasoning salt as dry seasoning and freshly grated garlic in top as my wet seasoning.

It is a simple thing to do. You can use on any cut piece of fish.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-14-2014 11:22 PM
    So was I...that's why I cooked it. It is a really easy technique. It's not a whole fish, so it makes things quicker.

All you do is season the cut of fish to your liking, let it rest in the fridge for 30 mins. Then you get some kind of sauce...tomato ones for pasta, pesto (I've used apricot jelly and it came out well too). You put the sauce on the fish to cover, put a little olive oil. Then you lightly grease a sheet of foil paper with olive oil, lay the fish on and broil it in either a toaster oven or the broiler in a regular oven until the fish is cooked through.

To give the fish kick, I rinse with lemon juice and then season it with black pepper, lemon herb, and seasoning salt as dry seasoning and freshly grated garlic in top as my wet seasoning.

that just made me 10 times wanting to eat fish ! :3
    question what type of season do you use ? because there are lots of types.... the one that my parents and i use is lemon season and chicken season.
    11-14-2014 11:25 PM
    am I?... i thought i was being silly ;)

Hmmm... Still not sure about yourself
    11-15-2014 12:09 AM
    Hmmm... Still not sure about yourself
    yup m not sure about myself ... totally :P
    11-15-2014 12:52 AM
    yup m not sure about myself ... totally :P

I now get why are you so famous here
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-15-2014 12:54 AM
    that just made me 10 times wanting to eat fish ! :3
    question what type of season do you use ? because there are lots of types.... the one that my parents and i use is lemon season and chicken season.
    Dude, I listed the seasonings I used...but mention them again:
    - fresh garlic
    - ground black pepper
    - seasoning salt
    - dried lemon herb season

You can add lemon season and dried fish season. I don't use Adobo anymore because I have Jamaican seasonings in my house which I like a lot better. Remember, you're seasoning the fish to your taste so you can use what you want on it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-15-2014 05:48 AM
    We decided to go see a film. Unfortunately it's not playing in our town so we're in a nearby town to go see it. I hate driving in this town. It's simply dreadful. I could never live here for that reason.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-15-2014 09:32 AM

We cook fish in the foil like parcels.

Doing an Asian style dish were put green onions on the bottom, place the fish on top then season with lemon, chilli and soy sauce. The fish creates a nice sauce on its own. :) Serve with rice or noodles.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    11-15-2014 09:37 AM
    I've been having an argument about science and evolution with someone on Facebook. Sigh.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-15-2014 09:39 AM
    We decided to go see a film. Unfortunately it's not playing in our town so we're in a nearby town to go see it. I hate driving in this town. It's simply dreadful. I could never live here for that reason.

Dreadful in what?
    11-15-2014 09:53 AM
    I've been having an argument about science and evolution with someone on Facebook. Sigh.

Can you please elaborate
    11-15-2014 09:53 AM
    So it rained here in afternoon. This years weather has been the most unpredictable.
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    11-15-2014 09:54 AM
    We cook fish in the foil like parcels.

Doing an Asian style dish were put green onions on the bottom, place the fish on top then season with lemon, chilli and soy sauce. The fish creates a nice sauce on its own. :) Serve with rice or noodles.
    Nice. In my suggestion you don't wrap the fish in the foil. That way you get very slightly charred ends of the fish, the sauce on top sticks well and underneath the fish is very moist still.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-15-2014 09:56 AM
    Dude, I listed the seasonings I used...but mention them again:
    - fresh garlic
    - ground black pepper
    - seasoning salt
    - dried lemon herb season

You can add lemon season and dried fish season. I don't use Adobo anymore because I have Jamaican seasonings in my house which I like a lot better. Remember, you're seasoning the fish to your taste so you can use what you want on it.
    oh I got the ingredients part :P I was just asking to make sure. though abobo is new to me :O I didn't think it would taste good with fish.
    11-15-2014 10:29 AM
    I now get why are you so famous here
    nah my rep goes way back :P
    11-15-2014 10:29 AM
    you have a facebook o.o...... ? ok that is new to me
    11-15-2014 10:31 AM
    either way ... im craving fish :P
    11-15-2014 10:33 AM
    oh I got the ingredients part :P I was just asking to make sure. though abobo is new to me :O I didn't think it would taste good with fish.
    You're not missing anything by not using Adobo. Some of the Hispanic folks I know (DR, Puerto Ricans) use it. My friend from home gave me Jamaican spices and that's all I cook with. This was a technique shared on a food blog I use...it is one of my staples I use now for a quick, easy meal.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-15-2014 11:59 AM
    you have a facebook o.o...... ? ok that is new to me
    I have facebook, twitter, linkedin and instagram.
    11-15-2014 04:24 PM
    Dreadful in what?
    It's dreadful to drive in the town. It's always bumper to bumper and it's difficult to find parking.
    11-15-2014 04:26 PM
    Nice. In my suggestion you don't wrap the fish in the foil. That way you get very slightly charred ends of the fish, the sauce on top sticks well and underneath the fish is very moist still.
    It's more of steamed fish rather than crisp.
    11-15-2014 04:26 PM
144,476 ... 36613662366336643665 ...