Pretty neat. I have one of those. :)
    Google is becoming more cool with stuff like that. I like :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-16-2014 02:20 PM
    the new avatar is new :P.... I still don't like android :P though
    11-16-2014 02:58 PM
    I like Android more and more with every day of using a good product. Back when I only had that cheap Android tablet I felt like I did the right thing buying Lumia, now.... ;)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-16-2014 03:01 PM
    the new avatar is new :P.... I still don't like android :P though
    You don't have to like Android. That's the beauty of having choice.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-16-2014 03:37 PM
    Keanu Reeves would play Joe Belifore in a movie about Microsoft...
    11-16-2014 03:47 PM
    I see a thread was started to ask about the positive things of WP.

I'm guessing to put some positive spin on all the whining that has been going on? :P

I'm staying out of that thread. :P
    11-16-2014 03:53 PM
    Is that supposed to be funny?
    11-16-2014 03:53 PM
    You don't have to like Android. That's the beauty of having choice.
    yup choice is good. what I should say is I don't mind android but its who's behind it and that's google. so I like android but dislike google :P
    11-16-2014 03:55 PM
    I see a thread was started to ask about the positive things of WP.

I'm guessing to put some positive spin on all the whining that has been going on? :P

I'm staying out of that thread. :P
    there has to be some positive to using wp... for me is that it works well for what I need it to do. I don't have to pay a premium ( apple) and I don't have to buy a high end phone ( android) to get updates.
    11-16-2014 03:56 PM
    I could see it o.o
    11-16-2014 03:57 PM
    yup choice is good. what I should say is I don't mind android but its who's behind it and that's google. so I like android but dislike google :P
    All companies are the same. MS collects data. Google collects data. Apple collects data.

You can argue what those companies do with that data is the problem but at the end of the day I have little doubt they all sell it to some extent.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-16-2014 03:57 PM
    there has to be some positive to using wp... for me is that it works well for what I need it to do. I don't have to pay a premium ( apple) and I don't have to buy a high end phone ( android) to get updates.
    I didn't say there was no positive aspect to WP. I just can't answer the questions without saying something sarcastic. :P Better not to say anything.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-16-2014 03:59 PM
    I could see it o.o
    Yeah I could too. Still who would make a movie about Microsoft? :/
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-16-2014 04:00 PM
    Yeah I could too. Still who would make a movie about Microsoft? :/
    im not sure myself ..... but they are making a movie of Steve jobs so I guess anything could happen :P
    11-16-2014 04:02 PM
    I didn't say there was no positive aspect to WP. I just can't answer the questions without saying something sarcastic. :P Better not to say anything.
    ahhhh well you have a point there..... :)
    11-16-2014 04:02 PM
    All companies are the same. MS collects data. Google collects data. Apple collects data.

You can argue what those companies do with that data is the problem but at the end of the day I have little doubt they all sell it to some extent.
    I don't care much for data collection because that's to be expected but what I do care is openness. I prefer when a thing is cross platform and I can find it on other OS . since msft fits the bill it works out fine for me :)
    11-16-2014 04:04 PM
    I don't care much for data collection because that's to be expected but what I do care is openness. I prefer when a thing is cross platform and I can find it on other OS . since msft fits the bill it works out fine for me :)
    Well the great thing about MS is that they've created really great apps for the other platforms. So you don't miss much. :)
    11-16-2014 04:08 PM
    Is that supposed to be funny?
    What's funny about the serious business of casting?
    ahhhh well you have a point there..... :)
    So you see my point for a change. :P
    What's funny about the serious business of casting?
    No the idea of a Microsoft movie and using Keanu Reeves in it. That's funny.
    Trill Gates likes this.
    11-16-2014 04:10 PM
    hey rue I heard someone talk about evolution and while I don't totally agree with it ( not the point right now) I heard them saying common misconceptions about it so I walked up to the person and explained to them that evolution isn't about coming from plants or from fishes but from a common ancestor.
    im not sure why but I kinda felt annoyed that people talk that they know something but in reality they don't. im a fan of common understanding :P
    11-16-2014 04:12 PM
    So you see my point for a change. :P
    yeah I do ... a little more than last time
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-16-2014 04:12 PM
    ... me neither .... o.o that would be weird
    11-16-2014 04:13 PM
    Or to be really ironic they could cast Justin Long to play Joe (dude who was Mac in Mac vs PC). Either way I'd imagine a Microsoft movie to be a comedy at this point. The plot would be everyone at Redmond secretly uses iOS or Android and that's why iOS and Android get better app support even from Microsoft apps.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-16-2014 04:15 PM
    Or to be really ironic they could cast Justin Long to play Joe (dude who was Mac in Mac vs PC). Either way I'd imagine a Microsoft movie to be a comedy at this point. The plot would be everyone at Redmond secretly uses iOS or Android and that's why iOS and Android get better app support even from Microsoft apps.
    I wonder what the plot would be ;P ...... would Michel bay be directing it with lots of explosions ;)
    11-16-2014 04:18 PM
143,669 ... 36633664366536663667 ...