GUYS!!!!!! I would like to say Msft is not doing as bad as all the apple and android fans paint it out to be. because right now im sitting next to a girl who has the surface rt and she was oh you have one like mine and also I another girl had one working on a power point . also I have seen more windows phones this time 2 htc 8x!
    Mobile stats still show WP and RT sales and user base in the US to be rather dismal.
    09-25-2013 10:42 AM
    That all depends on who is swallowing

Ive seen the movies... I know what those Germans get up to in the summer...
    You seem to pick the best times to come into a conversation. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-25-2013 10:42 AM
    Tomorrow will be an interesting day at work. Just got word that things are getting a bit more interesting.... but not in a good way. :P
    09-25-2013 10:57 AM
    Mobile stats still show WP and RT sales and user base in the US to be rather dismal.
    i know that but at least in my college im starting to see more people with MS stuff
    09-25-2013 11:02 AM
    My contribution 😉
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-25-2013 11:06 AM
    You seem to pick the best times to come into a conversation. :P
    Well I was keeping tabs on the whole wifi/cable discussion but didn't really have anything to add so just kept quiet.

There is always one comment that pops up that's just too good to not twist it into some form of innuendo.
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-25-2013 11:08 AM
    i know that but at least in my college im starting to see more people with MS stuff
    Just to back you up on the uptake of MS devices. The building im in recently switched phone providers from EE to O2 they have about 600 staff here and the choice of phones available for everyone was the iphone 5 the BB Z10 & Q10 and the Nokia 925. Spoke to the head of IT here today whos now rocking a nokia 925 and asked what the most chosen device was. He said 75% of the building picked the Nokia.
    sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-25-2013 11:12 AM
    Just to back you up on the uptake of MS devices. The building im in recently switched phone providers from EE to O2 they have about 600 staff here and the choice of phones available for everyone was the iphone 5 the BB Z10 & Q10 and the Nokia 925. Spoke to the head of IT here today whos now rocking a nokia 925 and asked what the most chosen device was. He said 75% of the building picked the Nokia.
    I take it your company has no issues with webmail and skydrive access? Mine won't touch WP until that can be blocked.
    09-25-2013 11:21 AM
    I don't know on what topic you are majoring, but it can't be statistics or science in general :P

Or as we say in German: A swallow doesn't make a summer.
    of course not statistics I don't like math ! hahaha its just what 've noticed
    Chregu likes this.
    09-25-2013 11:23 AM
    wow I guess your company likes Nokia ...... good stuff but yes they are slowly "taking over" ( DJ Khaled reference)
    09-25-2013 11:26 AM
    Tomorrow will be an interesting day at work. Just got word that things are getting a bit more interesting.... but not in a good way. :P
    In what way then?
    09-25-2013 11:26 AM
    I was much more productive today than I thought I'd be. I think that's a good thing.
    09-25-2013 11:27 AM
    In what way then?
    I bet no more donuts in the break room
    09-25-2013 11:28 AM
    I take it your company has no issues with webmail and skydrive access? Mine won't touch WP until that can be blocked.
    Im not sure but it cant be an issue. We don't work for them technically were just renting a floor of their offices while we are doing the drawings for their new research facility thats being built over the road. We're usually treated as scummy contractors by the majority of staff here but the head of IT is a pretty decent guy and he had a new windows phone so it was easy to start a conversation with him.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-25-2013 11:29 AM
    wow I guess your company likes Nokia ...... good stuff but yes they are slowly "taking over" ( DJ Khaled reference)
    It was all down to personal preference rather than the company liking Nokia. I'm guessing that a lot of staff had the iphone 5 already or a BB and just wanted a change. From what I have seen here over the last year that would explain the uptake in WP more than anything else
    09-25-2013 11:32 AM
    It was all down to personal preference rather than the company liking Nokia. I'm guessing that a lot of staff had the iphone 5 already or a BB and just wanted a change. From what I have seen here over the last year that would explain the uptake in WP more than anything else
    well then that person has good tastes in a phone if it is personal preference
    09-25-2013 11:36 AM
    I like SONY and one day SONY will take over the world and we all will be buying there product!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!
    09-25-2013 11:46 AM
    I like Nokia and one day Nokia will take over the world and we all will be buying there product!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!
    there fixed it for you
    mpt15 and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-25-2013 11:47 AM
    I like SONY and one day SONY will take over the world and we all will be buying there product!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!
    I guess they still haven't agreed to make a WP..... Let the appeasing continue :-P :-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-25-2013 11:48 AM
    Deeper and Deeper and Deeper, song on media funky, will watch some fartoons after that.

Hardcore Pawn, repeat PAWN with Soctcore People.
    09-25-2013 11:54 AM
    I guess they still haven't agreed to make a WP..... Let the appeasing continue :-P :-)
    Or let's not :-)
    09-25-2013 11:54 AM
    there fixed it for you
    I would get rid of NOKIA and replace it with MICROSOFT! :P
    09-25-2013 11:55 AM
    Or let's not :-)
    or we should just to be mean heheheheheh ....KIDDING
    09-25-2013 11:55 AM
    or we should just to be mean heheheheheh ....KIDDING
    I shall have to become mean as well..........
    09-25-2013 11:56 AM
    I would get rid of NOKIA and replace it with MICROSOFT! :P
    then why don't you I'm not stopping you.
    09-25-2013 11:56 AM
142,760 ... 365366367368369 ...