It is nice looking. I just don't like those style cases. The Z Ultra I made an exception for, but otherwise it isn't my cup of tea.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    It's not really what I like in a case either but I thought the smart window is neat.

Style Cover Window SCR26 with smart window function - Sony Smartphones (United Kingdom)

Thing is what kind of case do you get for a phone like the Z3 that is that nice looking. I wouldn't want to go naked since the thing is all glass.
    11-18-2014 10:15 AM
    It's not really what I like in a case either but I thought the smart window is neat.

Style Cover Window SCR26 with smart window function - Sony Smartphones (United Kingdom)

Thing is what kind of case do you get for a phone like the Z3 that is that nice looking. I wouldn't want to go naked since the thing is all glass.
    For me, I would get a wood case like what I have for the OPO and the wine cork one I ordered for the 1520. Or just do a bumper case with the translucent back cover like I had for the N5 and slap my screen protectors on both sides.

11-18-2014 10:33 AM
    It is actually the first non Nexus device released with Android 5.0. Quite cool tablet, I like it. But I must admit I didn't see that one coming.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-18-2014 10:44 AM
    For me, I would get a wood case like what I have for the OPO and the wine cork one I ordered for the 1520. Or just do a bumper case with the translucent back cover like I had for the N5 and slap my screen protectors on both sides.

What company makes the wood ones or the cork? I've seen yours for the OPO but I haven't seen them around here.
    11-18-2014 10:58 AM
    What company makes the wood ones or the cork? I've seen yours for the OPO but I haven't seen them around here.
    EBay is your friend...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-18-2014 10:59 AM
    I dug in the deepest recesses of Amazon.com to find the cork one. Of course I'll post pictures and a mini review once I get it...hopefully by the end of the week.

11-18-2014 11:09 AM
    We don't want it either. I think the cold got scared of Sahib not finding a new GF and decided to seek refuge on the east coast.

At least now I'm m trying :p oh well my time will come .... Maybe :p
    11-18-2014 12:54 PM
    ..... i have nothing to say at the moment D:.... OMG im losing it
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-18-2014 01:26 PM
    its hard to hold back from a laugh from this :P #YesAllKiwis - Imgur
    11-18-2014 01:44 PM
    its hard to hold back from a laugh from this :P #YesAllKiwis - Imgur
    I get the humour side of the comments but there's a huge background to the tweet. The person making the comments is deliberately belittling the situation.

The issue is that there's a lot guys and even women totally missing the point however. Sad world we live in.
    11-18-2014 02:33 PM
    I get the humour side of the comments but there's a huge background to the tweet. The person making the comments is deliberately belittling the situation.

The issue is that there's a lot guys and even women totally missing the point however. Sad world we live in.
    i got the serious side to it and yes its no laughing matter
    11-18-2014 02:35 PM
    We don't want it either. I think the cold got scared of Sahib not finding a new GF and decided to seek refuge on the east coast.

lol then get used to the cold because its going to be there for a long time ;)
    11-18-2014 02:49 PM
    lol then get used to the cold because its going to be there for a long time ;)
    Tell me about it...

11-18-2014 04:27 PM
    So I have another girl story ...:p so I wasn't expecting this today . I went outside to wait for my bus to head to Chico to go eat. I was chilling wating for the bus and a girl that was in front of me turned around and said" its you " and I closed my eyes to play along and" I said ita not me " anyways we were talking until the bus came.
    When the bus came and she sat I sat next to her and I asked her " do I have to ask to sit next to you " she said no ( she played along ) so we were talking the whole way about school , what we are majoring in (she's kinesiology major) and talked about high school and other random stuff .so when we were getting close to getting off I told her " ugh I have to wait for an hour In taco bell " so she said " ill walk with you because i have to walk that way " so we walked slowly to taco bell and once we were getting we walked even slower . I asked " do you want to grab a quick bite" she said yes in a smiling way
    So we were talking at table even more about our past( no I didn't bring up the person that should not be talked about ) and high school even more for about an hour and then I looked at the time and I had 10 min before the bus came to take me home . I said" awww the bus is conning soon " she said "oh yeah darn "
    We left taco bell and she said I hope I see you again.

So the things I noticed is that is was engaged the whole time and didn't look away . I also,noticed that she would laugh at my corny jokes :p we would also walk slow just to talk more . The only thing that made me say damn was when she said "boyfriend " at that point I just went with it .
    Lol deja vu all over again 😐
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-18-2014 06:58 PM
    Hey at least I'm not as awkward or strange as I thought I was 😉 . There might be hope the sahib after all
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    11-18-2014 07:11 PM
    The only sad part is that after 2 years of Being in college I'm starting to have fun in my last semester ( at least I hope ) I guess my first semester I didn't get to get new friends because I was happy with her o.o which was my downfall as I was limiting my connections. So a year later im getting out there :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-18-2014 07:16 PM
    Ok I should finish up stuff so I don't have to worry about work when I'm in Utah
    11-18-2014 08:29 PM
    So I have another girl story ...:p so I wasn't expecting this today . I went outside to wait for my bus to head to Chico to go eat. I was chilling wating for the bus and a girl that was in front of me turned around and said" its you " and I closed my eyes to play along and" I said ita not me " anyways we were talking until the bus came.
    When the bus came and she sat I sat next to her and I asked her " do I have to ask to sit next to you " she said no ( she played along ) so we were talking the whole way about school , what we are majoring in (she's kinesiology major) and talked about high school and other random stuff .so when we were getting close to getting off I told her " ugh I have to wait for an hour In taco bell " so she said " ill walk with you because i have to walk that way " so we walked slowly to taco bell and once we were getting we walked even slower . I asked " do you want to grab a quick bite" she said yes in a smiling way
    So we were talking at table even more about our past( no I didn't bring up the person that should not be talked about ) and high school even more for about an hour and then I looked at the time and I had 10 min before the bus came to take me home . I said" awww the bus is conning soon " she said "oh yeah darn "
    We left taco bell and she said I hope I see you again.

So the things I noticed is that is was engaged the whole time and didn't look away . I also,noticed that she would laugh at my corny jokes :p we would also walk slow just to talk more . The only thing that made me say damn was when she said "boyfriend " at that point I just went with it .
    Lol deja vu all over again 😐
    Baby steps. Positive baby steps.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-18-2014 09:18 PM
    The only sad part is that after 2 years of Being in college I'm starting to have fun in my last semester ( at least I hope ) I guess my first semester I didn't get to get new friends because I was happy with her o.o which was my downfall as I was limiting my connections. So a year later im getting out there :p
    Sometimes it takes us learning a lesson to then reflect back on how we could take better advantage of an opportunity.

The best way to do so is to apply the lesson learn to the next similar opportunity that comes around.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-18-2014 09:20 PM
    Hey at least I'm not as awkward or strange as I thought I was 😉 . There might be hope the sahib after all
    We never thought you were.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-18-2014 09:21 PM
    Baby steps. Positive baby steps.
    It was pretty cool if you ask me .... I was in the moment kind of thing. I wasn't expecting that to happen :p
    11-18-2014 09:26 PM
    Sometimes it takes us learning a lesson to then reflect back on how we could take better advantage of an opportunity.

The best way to do so is to apply the lesson learn to the next similar opportunity that comes around.
    ._. Sometimes I think that I'm getting around to see which one I strike it rich ... I might just let it go and just go with it and see what happens next .
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-18-2014 09:28 PM
    We never thought you were.
    ;) sure ... Let's go with that lll take your word for it
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-18-2014 09:29 PM
    Much awaited flagship?
    http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2014/1...mbly-in-china/

Sent from my dark knight 1320
    11-18-2014 10:16 PM
    A flagship or a mid ranged phone?
    Leaked images show a new 5-inch Windows Phone in the works | Pocketnow
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    ok lets think about this ... the low end Is covered already the 520 to 530 , 620 to 635 , 720 to 730/735 , 810/820/822 to 830 , 920 to 930 ,
    that leaves the 625, 925, 1020, 1320, 1520 so it can both ways if you ask me low or high
    11-18-2014 10:21 PM
143,698 ... 36693670367136723673 ...