WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmmmm... Phone call from a girl. Hanging out. Real excitement from Sahib. Interesting. ;-)

>.< wasn't expecting a phone call i though it was a mistake ( i was skeptical to answer my phone) i answered it and yeah it was her now look like i have something to do tomorrow

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You seem really excited. LOL!

When's the last time you saw this person and where do they live now?

i haven't felt this excited in over 2 years :p
i haven't seen or talked to her in over 4 years but i got in contact with her i think 2 1/2 years ago when out of the blue i remembered her and i searched for her in FB and i found her and we talked a little bit and gave each others numbers

she moved to Texas after my sophomore year so i was sad but shes back to visit and she called me to hang out tomorrow so i said yes :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, um, is this a friendship out something a bit more exciting? The way you're phrasing things gives impressions of an old flame. :p

nah she was a cool friend :) i didn't think of her that way and she didn't think of me like that so it made it that much better :) she was like my older sister :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nah she was a cool friend :) i didn't think of her that way and she didn't think of me like that so it made it that much better :) she was like my older sister :p

I'll keep quiet and try not to think of movie plots and other situations where things are not what they seem.

Four years is a long time. Just saying.

So she's older than you?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll keep quiet and try not to think of movie plots and other situations where things are not what they seem.

Four years is a long time. Just saying.

So she's older than you?

she older than me by 6 months and she was in the same grade as me. i don't think she hasn't changed a lot ( assuming here ) since the last time i talked to her was in my second semester of college

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

she older than me by 6 months and she was in the same grade as me. i don't think she hasn't changed a lot ( assuming here ) since the last time i talked to her was in my second semester of college

Well you seem excited and I hope your day goes well. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

maybe if i sleep early Monday will come early .... yeah i should do that :D good idea but im too excited to sleep ! oh well i should try to sleep anyways but im still excited :grin:
good night and good morning

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am really wondering what smartphone business will look like in 5 years.

Not on the hardware side, I only expect gimmicky 3D tricks and bigger numbers, but on the software and market share side.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If this is true then WP is toast. People will lose confidence in MS.

If it's false MS needs to say a big NO otherwise it won't go away.

It's certainly interesting. Good thing we are both on the verge of buying a new phone ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99