Say what?
    11-21-2014 08:42 AM
    I had a plastic cover that was did something like that. Easy to break when you're taking it off.
    Yeah. I've decided to use the 1+1 as my primary for a while. I'll pull the 1520 out for occasional use but I want to see how it goes having an Android phone + tab as my two daily drivers. The biggest Ossie with this bamboo case is I have to remove the bottom piece to have access to the USB port for charging/data transfers. If the OPO had Qi, this would be a non issue for me. Oh well...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-21-2014 08:46 AM
    I don't mind a little diversity. :P

Over here everyone is obsessed with Lumia and Nokia still even though Nokia is no longer part of the picture.

Gets tiring sometimes.
    Despite Microsoft's best efforts it is highly unlikely that people will forget Nokia Lumia, I think that moniker is synonymous with WP.
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-21-2014 09:02 AM
    I had a plastic cover that was did something like that. Easy to break when you're taking it off.
    Had a case like that for a iPhone 5S as well, real PITA to remove.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2014 09:03 AM
    Engineers are ok but scientist are better, for the most part. :P

Engineering is simply applied science.
    Statistics helps engineering to get results faster without having to understand the theoretical correlation for phenomena.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2014 09:04 AM
    Had a case like that for a iPhone 5S as well, real PITA to remove.
    It just reminds me of a high strung, hot girl sometimes...there's a lot to like but man, there's that one thing that's a real bugaboo...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-21-2014 09:05 AM
    Yeah. I've decided to use the 1+1 as my primary for a while. I'll pull the 1520 out for occasional use but I want to see how it goes having an Android phone + tab as my two daily drivers. The biggest Ossie with this bamboo case is I have to remove the bottom piece to have access to the USB port for charging/data transfers. If the OPO had Qi, this would be a non issue for me. Oh well...

I think every phone should have wireless charging by default already...come on its 2015 already.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2014 09:06 AM
    It just reminds me of a high strung, hot girl sometimes...there's a lot to like but man, there's that one thing that's a real bugaboo...

Agreed. For some reason the two ultra cheap cases that I got for the N5 from Rakuten (with their promo code) for $0.79 for two of them - they are the best TPU cases so far....
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2014 09:07 AM
    Statistics helps engineering to get results faster without having to understand the theoretical correlation for phenomena.
    You can do statistical analyst in science as well to prove a hypothesis. Lots of science gets done this way.

But yes, engineering gets results faster.
    11-21-2014 09:09 AM
    I think every phone should have wireless charging by default already...come on its 2015 already.
    The wireless charging on my phone is a bit odd I have to admit.
    11-21-2014 09:10 AM
    You can do statistical analyst in science as well to prove a hypothesis. Lots of science gets done this way.

But yes, engineering gets results faster.
    The applied statistics, specifically design of experiments (DOE) which I use a lot helps us get robust and stable processes without having to figure out the underlying theoretical principles behind it.
    11-21-2014 09:11 AM
    The wireless charging on my phone is a bit odd I have to admit.
    It is a typical Sony setup, what else can I say.
    11-21-2014 09:12 AM
    Loving Lollipop so far. Does tend to make me miss WP less. Also makes the OS feel grown up.
    11-21-2014 09:13 AM
    But in about a week I should have my 521 working. The Music setup on WP works for me a bit better than what I have on my N5.
    11-21-2014 09:14 AM
    Loving Lollipop so far. Does tend to make me miss WP less. Also makes the OS feel grown up.
    I'm still waiting for it. I know I can do things to load it sooner but I can't be bothered. I'll get it when I get it.

As for the Sony I'll just wait until they release it. Hopefully in the new year. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-21-2014 09:17 AM
    I'm still waiting for it. I know I can do things to load it sooner but I can't be bothered. I'll get it when I get it.

As for the Sony I'll just wait until they release it. Hopefully in the new year. :)
    Cool. I believe Sony have been pretty good in terms of releasing updates for their devices.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-21-2014 09:43 AM

You sound more like its 2051. I don't want wireless charging, I want solar charging.
    11-21-2014 10:02 AM
    Engineers are ok but scientist are better, for the most part. :P

Engineering is simply applied science.

See big bang theory, you'd realize who are scientists
    11-21-2014 10:04 AM
    I don't need to watch a comedy TV show to know the difference between the two. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-21-2014 10:05 AM

Yes, most of the engineers atleast have common sense, scientists don't
    Um, been watching it since the first episode came out here in the USA....and I do know what/who a scientist is, just didn't care to become one.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    I don't need to watch a comedy TV show to know the difference between the two. :P

You should. You would really know what you've been missing.
    11-21-2014 10:06 AM
    Um, been watching it since the first episode came out here in the USA....and I do know what/who a scientist is, just didn't care to become one.

Who would? No one can become Sheldon cooper, even if someone tries really hard
    11-21-2014 10:07 AM

Well I know you watch it, rue doesn't so he should watch it.
    11-21-2014 10:08 AM
    Agreed. For some reason the two ultra cheap cases that I got for the N5 from Rakuten (with their promo code) for $0.79 for two of them - they are the best TPU cases so far....
    Cases are such a funny thing. Sometimes you'll hit on one brand that works well overall, sometimes that same brand works good with one phone and is garbage on another model...and there are some other there that's just plain trash.

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    11-21-2014 10:10 AM
142,804 ... 36773678367936803681 ...