OH And I got to see snow fall for the first time :P.... it was soooooo cool.... though I think mia and rue might think differently ;)
    11-25-2014 12:07 AM
    American life. Driving is where it is, sadly...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    Driving is a big thing in the UK as well and in the EU. The trains are better in the EU compared to here but they price keeps going up everywhere.
    11-25-2014 12:11 AM
    Driving is a big thing in the UK as well and in the EU. The trains are better in the EU compared to here but they price keeps going up everywhere.
    I should try using a train if I ever travel somewhere, just to see how it is :P
    11-25-2014 12:12 AM
    its strange because im one of the youngest in my fathers side of the family when it comes to cousins but with my mothers im one of the oldest o.o
    I see you missed my joke. Oh well.

It sort of comes to family dynamics. Where your father sits in his family and where your mother sits in hers. Not that strange really.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-25-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    11-25-2014 12:14 AM
    OH And I got to see snow fall for the first time :P.... it was soooooo cool.... though I think mia and rue might think differently ;)
    I'm sure MIA will agree with me.

I like snow. I think it's pretty. I think it's beautiful when it's falling and the white coating of all over everything looks wonderful. You can't help but smile.

However, when you have to live with it for months, you just want to it to go away. You're tired of the transport problems, the grey mush that was the white snow and the piles of it everywhere, the problems walking around without falling. Etc.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-25-2014 12:19 AM
    I see you missed my joke. Oh well.

It sort of comes for to family dynamics. Where your father sits in his family and where your mother sits in hers. Not that strange really.
    its strange for me because im used to be the youngest guy so the baby cousin ..but here im like the older big cousin :P
    11-25-2014 12:27 AM
    I don't know how to tie a scarf since I let her show me but I forgot so now im on YouTube trying to learn how to do tie scarfs :P.... yes I bought a red scarf because I was getting tired of my green one
    11-25-2014 12:46 AM
    I don't know how to tie a scarf since I let her show me but I forgot so now im on YouTube trying to learn how to do tie scarfs :P.... yes I bought a red scarf because I was getting tired of my green one
    Depends what kind of tying you're trying to do. :P

I usually don't bother with anything exotic.
    11-25-2014 12:52 AM
    Any Windows Phone taking pictures or videos of demonstration in USA? Put the gadgets to good use and the news your phones people.
    11-25-2014 01:02 AM
    Any Windows Phone taking pictures or videos of demonstration in USA? Put the gadgets to good use and the news your phones people.
    I wish I knew what you were on about....
    11-25-2014 01:40 AM
    Post #92398.
    11-25-2014 01:42 AM
    Wow, Sony got another one. I see.
    11-25-2014 01:50 AM
    MSFTisMIA, Are you planning on getting the z4 Ultra if it come out in 2015?
    11-25-2014 02:56 AM
    Wow, Sony got another one. I see.
    I was waiting for a new WP flagship but nothing came out that worked for me and I needed a new phone. My L920 was pretty much on it's last legs and I was tired worrying about the battery so much.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-25-2014 04:30 AM
    Cool! What are you doing on your day off then?
    Sorry for the super late reply.. I don't check in on this thread as often as I should I guess...

But, yeah, I literally have been working 7 days a week for the last few months. Days off are few and far between. When I do get a day off, it's usually spent laying in bed in a coma lol
    Muessig likes this.
    11-25-2014 06:07 AM
    I'm sure MIA will agree with me.

I like snow. I think it's pretty. I think it's beautiful when it's falling and the white coating of all over everything looks wonderful. You can't help but smile.

However, when you have to live with it for months, you just want to it to go away. You're tired of the transport problems, the grey mush that was the white snow and the piles of it everywhere, the problems walking around without falling. Etc.
    Agreed. Snow is nice to look at but is a pain in the *** to move around in. For sure.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-25-2014 07:07 AM
    Sorry for the super late reply.. I don't check in on this thread as often as I should I guess...

But, yeah, I literally have been working 7 days a week for the last few months. Days off are few and far between. When I do get a day off, it's usually spent laying in bed in a coma lol
    Don't blame you for doing that. I feel like doing the same today but there is much to do...

11-25-2014 07:07 AM
    MSFTisMIA, Are you planning on getting the z4 Ultra if it come out in 2015?
    I dunno. Gotta look at it to see, if they end up doing that. I may get a 64 bit Sony phone at some point but I'm really in no rush...

11-25-2014 07:11 AM
    I dunno. Gotta look at it to see, if they end up doing that. I may get a 64 bit Sony phone at some point but I'm really in no rush...

They stated they're planning on reducing their phone line so who knows what they'll cut if the Z4 isn't already in R&D that is.
    11-25-2014 07:18 AM
    I was waiting for a new WP flagship but nothing came out that worked for me and I needed a new phone. My L920 was pretty much on it's last legs and I was tired worrying about the battery so much.
    Oh, Ok..... But why the Z3?
    11-25-2014 07:34 AM
    I wish it was Thursday already :p
    11-25-2014 07:38 AM
    Oh, Ok..... But why the Z3?
    Why not the Z3? What would you get if you weren't getting a WP? I didn't want an iPhone or a Samsung. So what's would you get?

With the Z3 I have an amazing battery life (I can get three days out it), great RAM, great CPU, great camera and amazing display. The only thing that is lacking, which isn't a big deal to me, is the internal memory but it has a SD slot capable of 128GB.

It's amazingly light and the size is also perfect for me. It's quick and snappy.

Now being on Android I have access to many apps, all the mainstream ones look great and have the latest revisions. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:40 AM
    They stated they're planning on reducing their phone line so who knows what they'll cut if the Z4 isn't already in R&D that is.
    What I'd like to see is a 4-5 phone line up: 1 phablet, 1 regular flagship, 1 compact flagship, and 1 very good mid ranger. I'd say add a low end phone but Sony doesn't know how to make those.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:41 AM
    Depends what kind of tying you're trying to do. :P

I usually don't bother with anything exotic.
    I think I'll try the one where you fold the scarf in half and then slide the other side through the hole ..that one looks practical
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I wish it was Thursday already :p
    You and me both! :P

I have Friday off. :) I'm also getting the cheese curds I ordered.... I felt very posh (It felt weird) ordering them from Waitrose cheese counter on Sunday. :P
143,698 ... 36833684368536863687 ...