The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Its 1 p.m now, I have my exam at 2.30, I should probably start studying
    11-26-2014 01:25 AM
    You really should lol
    11-26-2014 01:58 AM
    Good luck on your exam.
    11-26-2014 02:16 AM
    I though Canadians were polite unless you talk to them about hockey :P
    People all over are generally polite unless they're talking about sport or coming from a sport arena. :P Sport has taken the place of the Roman Amphitheatre as a means of keeping the populace in line. :P

There are other places I'd add but no point going there. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-26-2014 02:49 AM
    That would mean more of review than study. Study would mean you don't know what you're doing. :P

Good luck. I so don't miss exams.
    11-26-2014 02:50 AM
    Sahib - Here are some other night shots. With night shots it's very easy to blur the pictures because the aperture is open longer. Lots of times the image can be crap mostly due to the person taking the picture rather than there being an issue with the camera. The previous picture I put up I realised was blurry simply due to me.

Also keep in mind the difference in scene. In MIA's shot he had less light around where mine is full of light. This means you'll get a different effect with the shot.

Here I'm showing two different scenes. One in a bit darker area and another is on the Regent St again. Any blurriness would be due to me and not the camera.

dsc_0021.jpg

dsc_0022.jpg
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-26-2014 at 07:18 AM.
    11-26-2014 05:43 AM
    Pro Tips!
    Cooool
    11-26-2014 07:30 AM
    Sahib - Here are some other night shots. With night shots it's very easy to blur the pictures because the aperture is open longer. Lots of times the image can be crap mostly due to the person taking the picture rather than there being an issue with the camera. The previous picture I put up I realised was blurry simply due to me.

Also keep in mind the difference in scene. In MIA's shot he had less light around where mine is full of light. This means you'll get a different effect with the shot.

Here I'm showing two different scenes. One in a bit darker area and another is on the Regent St again. Any blurriness would be due to me and not the camera.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0021.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	89112

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0022.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	89113
    Is that an eye in the second picture O.o ?
    11-26-2014 07:36 AM
    Is that an eye in the second picture O.o ?
    No. It's just decoration. It's to carry the theme through. They alternate between having that and a picture from Night at the Museum. You'll notice in the pic the one behind it has a picture on it and the one behind that does as well but the one further back has another one of these. The street is fairly long.
    11-26-2014 07:39 AM
    http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...umia-535-india
    Hands down.
    Excellent pricing here in India. It would be selling like hot cupcakes. This would really help increase WPs market share.
    11-26-2014 08:12 AM
    That would mean more of review than study. Study would mean you don't know what you're doing. :P

Good luck. I so don't miss exams.

!!!
    11-26-2014 08:13 AM
    No. It's just decoration. It's to carry the theme through. They alternate between having that and a picture from Night at the Museum. You'll notice in the pic the one behind it has a picture on it and the one behind that does as well but the one further back has another one of these. The street is fairly long.

Oh ...ooohhh that is a ling street o.o....reminds me when I was in downtown Utah :p
    11-26-2014 08:34 AM
    So its that time of year when you hear Christmas jingles._.
    I'm starting to think people forgot about thanksgiving and go strait to Christmas :p
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    11-26-2014 08:37 AM
    Looks like I only have 1 out of 3 to go to Today 😃. But I can't leave early because I have to work on a project with my partner today 😱
    11-26-2014 09:00 AM
    Microsoft launches Lumia 535 in India; available starting November 28 for INR 9,199 | Windows Central
    Hands down.
    Excellent pricing here in India. It would be selling like hot cupcakes. This would really help increase WPs market share.
    Yes, increasing market share in a country where MS little interest and US developers have absolutely no interest. Wonderful idea. I'm sure the developers will be lining up! Oh wait...
    11-26-2014 09:20 AM
    I'm starting to think people forgot about thanksgiving and go strait to Christmas :p
    It's been happening for years. I've seen xmas decorations in August FFS, in a US store! :P
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-26-2014 09:21 AM
    Oh ...ooohhh that is a ling street o.o....reminds me when I was in downtown Utah :p
    What are you saying??? What's a ling? :P

The picture is one of the busiest streets in London after Oxford Street. Every day is pretty much jammed packed with people, tourists mostly and the odd Londoner who has to deal with the mass of insanity. ;P

If you're not into crowds I wouldn't go near the place. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-26-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-26-2014 09:27 AM
    I can't reply ...darn ..anyways:p
    That's crazy I mean what store would put decorations o.o early early black Friday sales 😉? Lol

Ops meant long 😁... Yeah not a fan of crowds just because it gets crazy because people need to get somewhere o.o

11-26-2014 09:47 AM
    Since I am going to start driving in a few minutes, this will probably be my only post of the day here...enjoy the long weekend - for those of us in the USA at least.
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    11-26-2014 09:51 AM
    I was hearing the Christmas jingle since the day after Labor Day because that's when they started these shopping commercials...SMH...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-26-2014 09:56 AM
    Morning folks. Officially.

So I'm on a chocolate milk break as I wade through cleaning up the apartment before I go get the GF after her kick boxing workout. The apartment is cursing me, saying that only the arrival of a woman is making me give it some extra loving attention and I'm cursing the weather outside. Don't walk through NY apartment door right now or you're likely to be hit with an F-bomb...

11-26-2014 09:59 AM
    Here you go Sahib...

11-26-2014 10:00 AM
    That's the weather I'm cursing at.

OK, one more glass of milk and then back to cleaning.

Attached Thumbnails 20904.jpg  
    11-26-2014 10:01 AM
    Yes, increasing market share in a country where MS little interest and US developers have absolutely no interest. Wonderful idea. I'm sure the developers will be lining up! Oh wait...

You disappoint me.
    We here have all the local apps/games. All of them which are available on Android /iOS. MS confirmed this a long time ago. So definitely that would make me stick around WP. Also the shocking thing is all those apps/games do not lag, crash etc, they run perfectly well with regular updates(on par with Android/ios)
    I know that's not the case with other countries. But hope that happens soon.
    I know people are disappointed with MS not coming up with flagships, but its coming soon. So have patience(if you're willing to stick to WP)
    11-26-2014 10:38 AM
    I have exam tomorrow, time to sleep, laters all
    11-26-2014 10:38 AM
142,726 ... 36873688368936903691 ...