Mission accomplished: I got to both stores and with time to spare. The GF is eating a late snack while I put the recycling downstairs. Surprisingly, not a lot of foot traffic in either store. Good thing I didn't count on Thanksgiving at my sister's as she went upstate NY instead.

So I'll post pictures of our food spread over the weekend.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    looks like the big cities gave you the ability to finish all that stuff :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-26-2014 11:54 PM
    She said that she will see me in Tuesday I hope it comes to be true :p
    Sounds intriguing...
    11-26-2014 11:56 PM
    Damn app ate my post earlier!

Seems to be doing that a lot. :P
    11-26-2014 11:56 PM
    It needs to cut that **** out for sure. Anyhow, off to sleep. Need to get ready to peel potatoes and carrots and to devein shrimp.

11-27-2014 12:34 AM
    Sounds intriguing...
    I know right o.o......ah maybe it wont happen :P
    11-27-2014 12:44 AM
    the app wants some turkey :P
    11-27-2014 12:45 AM
    I know right o.o......ah maybe it wont happen :P
    I know you're trying to not get too excited but man I can't help but laugh.

I'll put it this way, things are going well.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-27-2014 12:59 AM
    I know you're trying to not get too excited but man I can't help but laugh.

I'll put it this way, things are going well.
    >.< and its though the internet.... damn im way to easy to read lol.....yeah im down playing it so I don't build myself up for disappointment but I cant help smiling at the thought :P
    11-27-2014 01:03 AM
    It needs to cut that **** out for sure. Anyhow, off to sleep. Need to get ready to peel potatoes and carrots and to devein shrimp.

I can only think that sounds yummy :3.... I need to eat some shrimp soon because im craving it
    11-27-2014 01:04 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    Muessig and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-27-2014 02:37 AM
    11-27-2014 06:17 AM
    Oh I thought it was something important....
    11-27-2014 06:43 AM
    I was going to put a post up as to why I left WP but can't find a place for it. :P

Oh well.
    11-27-2014 07:18 AM
    Bit of a miserable day here today. Work is fine but no designing today it looks like. On the bright side I finished the website design I was doing.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-27-2014 07:34 AM
    Bit of a miserable day here today. Work is fine but no designing today it looks like. On the bright side I finished the website design I was doing.
    It was sunny down here but it's turned overcast now. :/

Work has been dull too. :/

Thankfully it's a short week! :D
    11-27-2014 07:44 AM
    I was going to put a post up as to why I left WP but can't find a place for it. :P

Oh well.
    Technically you didn't leave because you still own your 920...lol...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-27-2014 07:49 AM
    Technically you didn't leave because you still own your 920...lol...

Very true. It's sitting a drawer at the moment. Probably almost dead. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-27-2014 07:54 AM
    So...if I didn't have work on Saturday and had no other day to get the few items I need, I'd support this easily with my wallet for sure:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...uson-decision/

This whole situation is just another tragedy in a long line of tragedies here. I have a workshop with teenage boys next week and I am debating whether I should talk about this or not.

11-27-2014 07:55 AM
    Very true. It's sitting a drawer at the moment. Probably almost dead. :P
    My 1520 is in a drawer too. Fancy that.

11-27-2014 07:56 AM
    My 1520 is in a drawer too. Fancy that.

Have you sort of 'given up' on it for the moment?
    11-27-2014 07:57 AM
    Have you sort of 'given up' on it for the moment?
    I'm in that in between space. I like it, but I'm waiting for denim to see what it brings. If I can get a wearable that supports it, I could see myself using it as a daily driver again...because I'd carry an Android tab, i could get away with going back to WP. I'm in a holding pattern right now.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-27-2014 08:01 AM
    So...if I didn't have work on Saturday and had no other day to get the few items I need, I'd support this easily with my wallet for sure:

#NotOneDime: Black Friday Boycotts Planned To Protest Ferguson Decision - Forbes

This whole situation is just another tragedy in a long line of tragedies here. I have a workshop with teenage boys next week and I am debating whether I should talk about this or not.

I think it's a brilliant protest and one that should work wonders in the US. Of course reading the comments of the article is depressing.

I was going to ask what you thought of this whole Ferguson thing, one of many such incidents I know. I'm not into riots because 99% of the time they lead to crime but I'm all for protest.
    11-27-2014 08:05 AM
    I'm in that in between space. I like it, but I'm waiting for denim to see what it brings. If I can get a wearable that supports it, I could see myself using it as a daily driver again...because I'd carry an Android tab, i could get away with going back to WP. I'm in a holding pattern right now.

Ah. I was trying to do that with my L920 but it got to the point the battery just wasn't holding up any more so I had little choice. It was either buy a new battery and hope it did the job or buy a new phone with a better battery and try another experience.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-27-2014 08:07 AM
    I think it's a brilliant protest and one that should work wonders in the US. Of course reading the comments of the article is depressing.

I was going to ask what you thought of this whole Ferguson thing, one of many such incidents I know. I'm not into riots because 99% of the time they lead to crime but I'm all for protest.
    There's just too many of these things. Sean Bell (NYC), Trayvon Martin (Florida)...the list is much, much longer than those names. I'm not surprised at any of it at all. I'm in a spot where I haven't shaved and am debating whether I should grow my hair or get a haircut. Every once in a while I'll get the while eye looks that Muslim males may get covertly because of it. Many times I get the covert evil eyes because I have an "angry black man" scowl on my face - even when I'm not using the angry black man scowl.

As much as this is 2014, America keeps reminding us that black lives, especially black males don't matter. There are quite a few places in the US I'd love to travel to or maybe move to, but the color of my skin makes doing so hazardous to my health.

11-27-2014 08:17 AM
    Ah. I was trying to do that with my L920 but it got to the point the battery just wasn't holding up any more so I had little choice. It was either buy a new battery and hope it did the job or buy a new phone with a better battery and try another experience.
    Makes sense. I realized a long time ago I was a platform agonist. I'd like to use windows more exclusively but their app support for the stuff I use by developers is shoddy at best. I still like the look and feel of the UI - and when well executed it is the best fit for me. Problem is the consistency of that execution is sorely lacking.

That's my take as to why I have an Android phone as a primary. If I was just keeping a phone as a spare, I'd have a moto X 2013 for that purpose and use the 1520 exclusively. I'm just not at that point though.

11-27-2014 08:24 AM
142,748 ... 36893690369136923693 ...