So... Talk about screen protectors, rumours and links to articles of how well WP is doing... I see this thread has sunk to a new low. :/

MIA I bought two of those magnetic chargers one for work and one for home. :)
    Cool. Let me know how those magnetic chargers work out for you...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 12:15 AM
    23 days until I go to Barcelona though. :) There's a positive spin
    Enjoy it for me by having a drink for me during the trip.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-01-2014 12:16 AM
    Can't believe it's December already. Worst part is the next two weeks is going to suck. Oh well.
    o.o... oh shoot 2014 is almost done...... YEAH!!!!!!!! glad this year is over. never want a year like this again :P
    12-01-2014 12:19 AM
    23 days until I go to Barcelona though. :) There's a positive spin
    seems like a long time from now o.o
    12-01-2014 12:20 AM
    I don't get a break from work, so it isn't a full win...more like a tie in football or a draw in soccer/cricket.
    oooh when you put it that way ....I like the soccer reference though ;)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-01-2014 12:20 AM
    So... Talk about screen protectors, rumours and links to articles of how well WP is doing... I see this thread has sunk to a new low. :/

MIA I bought two of those magnetic chargers one for work and one for home. :)
    screen protectors are very vital to todays society ! :P .. im exaggerating if you didn't pick up on that ;P
    12-01-2014 12:22 AM
    o.o... oh shoot 2014 is almost done...... YEAH!!!!!!!! glad this year is over. never want a year like this again :P
    I'll keep quiet and let life explain things. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 12:55 AM
    screen protectors are very vital to todays society ! :P .. im exaggerating if you didn't pick up on that ;P
    Not everyone believes they are vital, some are a bit agnostic about screen protectors while others may even be atheistic towards their very existence. :P
    12-01-2014 12:58 AM
    I forgot to mention that I have the Android Preview for Office. It's really nice! :D
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 04:19 AM
    I forgot to mention that I have the Android Preview for Office. It's really nice! :D
    Hmm. I have BlueStacks running, why don't I start running the Preview? Hmm...
    12-01-2014 04:50 AM
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X still holds up after who knows how long.
    SimTower is a pain to 100%.
    Did I mention how useful (and frustrating) a Windows XP Virtual Machine is?
    I've finally learned how to manage folder (and file) permissions. On Windows 7 (it's simpler on Win8.x)
    I'm actually doing decently at school now.
    My 3DS is still getting a lot of games.
    The sky is black.
    The water is blue.
    I've also run out of things to say.

And, with that, I greet you a good morning/afternoon/evening/illusionary recital!
    12-01-2014 04:54 AM
    I'll keep quiet and let life explain things. :P
    As a gamer, I would've agreed to this - in the first ten months of the year.

I could proudly let the rest of the (Western) gaming industry crash and burn, while Japan will...keep up the good work.
    12-01-2014 04:55 AM
    Hmm. I have BlueStacks running, why don't I start running the Preview? Hmm...
    You might have misunderstood what I said. :P Or maybe not and you're just using my statement. :P
    12-01-2014 04:56 AM
    I'm also happy to find out that MSFTisMIA has finally ditched that Posted Approved signature (whatever it was.)
    12-01-2014 04:57 AM
    You might have misunderstood what I said. :P Or maybe not and you're just using my statement. :P
    I literally have BlueStacks running now, and I'm just using it to screw around. I may as well see what Microsoft is up to on other platforms~!
    12-01-2014 04:58 AM
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X still holds up after who knows how long.
    SimTower is a pain to 100%.
    Did I mention how useful (and frustrating) a Windows XP Virtual Machine is?
    I've finally learned how to manage folder (and file) permissions. On Windows 7 (it's simpler on Win8.x)
    I'm actually doing decently at school now.
    My 3DS is still getting a lot of games.
    The sky is black.
    The water is blue.
    I've also run out of things to say.

And, with that, I greet you a good morning/afternoon/evening/illusionary recital!
    Glad to know you're doing well at school.
    Sometimes I wish we didn't have so much light pollution so we could see the colours in the night sky.
    Water isn't blue... :P
    12-01-2014 04:58 AM
    As a gamer, I would've agreed to this - in the first ten months of the year.

I could proudly let the rest of the (Western) gaming industry crash and burn, while Japan will...keep up the good work.
    Sahib had a tough year...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 04:59 AM
    I literally have BlueStacks running now, and I'm just using it to screw around. I may as well see what Microsoft is up to on other platforms~!
    You can only get the Office Preview on devices. What does BlueStacks make your computer? I had to fill in a questionnaire etc to get on the program.
    12-01-2014 05:00 AM
    You can only get the Office Preview on devices. What does BlueStacks make your computer? I had to fill in a questionnaire etc to get on the program.
    Wow. Oh well, time to get my mom on the case! I suppose her spare phone could be used for this.
    12-01-2014 05:02 AM
    Glad to know you're doing well at school.
    I need it to get my parents to buy me a Wii U and an SP4, or whatever the successor is going to be.
    Sometimes I wish we didn't have so much light pollution so we could see the colours in the night sky.
    Same here. Living near a nightclub makes it worse.
    Water isn't blue... :P
    I can dream~
    12-01-2014 05:04 AM
    I need it to get my parents to buy me a Wii U and an SP4, or whatever the successor is going to be.

Same here. Living near a nightclub makes it worse.

I can dream~
    Ah well that sucks with the nightclub nearby. Water looks different colour dependent on what it reflects and the minerals in it. For example when I was in Switzerland it looked a luminous green. In the tropics in northern QLD it was different shades of blue and green. The Brisbane river was brown mostly due to the muddy bottom.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 05:09 AM
    Wow. Oh well, time to get my mom on the case! I suppose her spare phone could be used for this.
    I was able to load the software on my wife's tablet once I got the email allowing me to install it. It only works on KitKat devices, 4.4.X.
    12-01-2014 05:10 AM
    Ah well that sucks with the nightclub nearby. Water looks different colour dependent on what it reflects and the minerals in it. For example when I was in Switzerland it looked a luminous green. In the tropics in northern QLD it was different shades of blue and green. The Brisbane river was brown mostly due to the muddy bottom.
    So, water color is dependent on what color of light it reflects back at you, and what kind of stuff is suspended in it, correct? Well, I was trying to refer to pure water, but I could see why we don't want pure water to look blue. (See: movie named Avatar)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 05:13 AM
    I was able to load the software on my wife's tablet once I got the email allowing me to install it. It only works on KitKat devices, 4.4.X.
    What a fortuitous coincidence!

My mom's spare is running KitKat! Hmm...
    12-01-2014 05:14 AM
    So, water color is dependent on what color of light it reflects back at you, and what kind of stuff is suspended in it, correct? Well, I was trying to refer to pure water, but I could see why we don't want pure water to look blue. (See: movie named Avatar)
    What is pure water? You should ask that question first... :P
    12-01-2014 05:15 AM
142,840 ... 36963697369836993700 ...