What we posting about meow?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2013 09:24 PM
    Yeah, when I was in Italy, years back, I was offered shredded horse meat as an appetizer and tried it. Wasn't bad at all. I think people in the US get caught up on horses being more of a pet then livestock.
    I agree. I don't know what the big deal is. And besides, horse tastes just like Bald Eagle!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2013 09:25 PM
    I agree. I don't know what the big deal is. And besides, horse tastes just like Bald Eagle! http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...erry/rotfl.png
    Guess they all taste like chicken in your book then...

All jokes aside, I'm sure you'll like the Neo when it comes out on Sprint. Gotta respect that 9650 though. I hated the Sprint version, like the VZW model a little better. I almost won a Sprint phone last month at a contest. My girl would have been happy as it would have replaced her iDevice (she wants an Android). Nice to see you stuck your head on our neck of the woods.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2013 09:38 PM
    Guess they all taste like chicken in your book then...

All jokes aside, I'm sure you'll like the Neo when it comes out on Sprint. Gotta respect that 9650 though. I hated the Sprint version, like the VZW model a little better. I almost won a Sprint phone last month at a contest. My girl would have been happy as it would have replaced her iDevice (she wants an Android). Nice to see you stuck your head on our neck of the woods.
    The Neo looks nice, but aesthetically, I would have liked to see it have a back cover a little less like the SGS4. But I use cases anyway, so I'm not too concerned.

I just saw a leaked image of the upcoming iPhone 5s with iOS 7. If it turns out anything like this image, I might have to consider it!
    iphone_5s_leak.jpg
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    07-29-2013 09:48 PM
    What we posting about meow?
    Meow?

Does that mean you'll have some cat pictures to share with us?
    louzer likes this.
    07-29-2013 10:21 PM
    Meow?

Meowandering.
    Laura Knotek and louzer like this.
    07-29-2013 10:27 PM

Good song to meowsh to.
    07-29-2013 10:44 PM
    Is the Lumia the phone of choice here? And what are others on Sprint planning to do?
    I am a little bored by the Lumia (high end) design. If I would buy one now, it would be the 925.

But I'll keep my HTC 8X for another year (if I don't break it).

Luckily here in Switzerland every phone is available for every provider unlocked, with very rare exceptions of time limited exclusive deals. I think the Lumia 920 on Swisscom was one of them.
    Laura Knotek and louzer like this.
    07-29-2013 11:10 PM
    Meow?

I'm not so sure given that the "meow" came on the heal of discussion about eating horse meat! :eek:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2013 11:16 PM
    The weather is pretty nice. Not too hot for a change.

louzer, snowmutt and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-29-2013 11:25 PM

Cat was going to install Windows 7.
    louzer and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-29-2013 11:29 PM
    07-29-2013 11:29 PM

Cat was going to install Windows 7.
    Probably go Windoze in a minute.
    louzer, Laura Knotek and NTUser like this.
    07-29-2013 11:30 PM
    Meow?

wpc_cat_in_the_box.jpg[
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2013 11:30 PM
    Cool picture!
    louzer likes this.
    07-29-2013 11:33 PM
    Probably go Windoze in a minute.
    snowmutt, louzer and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-29-2013 11:39 PM
    Just saw "The Wolverine". We need a moderator to start a "Movie review" sticky so we can pass around opinions on flicks.

"Cough, cough, LAURA!!! cough, cough"

It was fun. Not great, but fun. Is there any actor out there who loves a character as much as Hugh Jackmen likes playing Wolverine?

Not been blown away by the three comic movies this year ("Iron Man 3", "Man of Steel", and this one.) But they were not offensive either, so I will take it

Fellow WP geeks?? Any thoughts??
    louzer likes this.
    07-29-2013 11:46 PM
    I like comics based movies because I like good entertainment. Iron Man, The Avengers, Sin City are good examples. Green Lantern is a very bad one...

I really should like the new Batman movies, serious, dark and story based, but somehow the Nolan effect prevents me to do so for some curious reason. (And again, I have nothing at all against that man.)

I'm really not into comics, I guess mostly because American comics were just not popular at all here when I grew up. More the French ones like Asterix.

Still looking forward to Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel when they are released on DVD.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    07-30-2013 12:23 AM
    Well at least somebody gets a great update: Did Android 4.3 save my Nexus 7? | The Verge Forums (also the comments are very positive)

I wonder if the lags on my 8X since GDR2 will ever get fixed.
    07-30-2013 01:09 AM
    Morning. So what did I miss overnight? Food in London - If you ever want any suggestions on where to eat let me know - am always in London seeing as I work here and live 20 minutes away and tend to eat out a lot.

Cats - Meh, pointless pet - more of a dog person.

Movies - Not seen Wolverine or Man of Steel yet was thinking of seeing Pacific Rim first - Cant wait for someone to do a crossover film Avengers vs X-men but would prefer to see them do a Deadpool movie first.

Oh yeah - Hello to the BB users.
    07-30-2013 01:17 AM
    Morning. So what did I miss overnight? Food in London - If you ever want any suggestions on where to eat let me know - am always in London seeing as I work here and live 20 minutes away and tend to eat out a lot.
    Are you N_LaRUE's second identity? :)

Movies - Not seen Wolverine or Man of Steel yet was thinking of seeing Pacific Rim first - Cant wait for someone to do a crossover film Avengers vs X-men but would prefer to see them do a Deadpool movie first.
    Avengers vs. X-men? Wouldn't that be the biggest overkill ever? It's already amazing Joss Whedon (one tear for Firefly please) could give the people in the Avengers enough screen time to make them matter :)

I love cats and dogs equally, but in a absolutely different way.
    snowmutt likes this.
    07-30-2013 01:21 AM
    Are you N_LaRUE's second identity? :)

Avengers vs. X-men? Wouldn't that be the biggest overkill ever? It's already amazing Joss Whedon (one tear for Firefly please) could give the people in the Avengers enough screen time to make them matter :)

I love cats and dogs equally, but in a absolutely different way.
    Im not as well travelled as N_LaRUE

Avengers vs X-men Comics aren't too bad think it would translate into an amazing trilogy of films- Was never really into comics when I was younger - its only really been since I got my RT and put comixology on it that I have started to make up for all those lost years.

Yeah will join you in sheading a tear for firefly was a brilliant series. But if he hadn't have had that cancelled he probably wouldn't have moved on to where he is now.
    07-30-2013 01:35 AM
    Someone mention my name???

Morning!
    07-30-2013 02:07 AM
    Funny that we got on the topic of comic book movies. I did read comics when I was younger as I had friends who collected them. I myself never bought any as I didn't see the value.

I just watched Wolverine Origins on TV the other night. Was OK for mindless entertainment.
    07-30-2013 02:19 AM
    Mornin' all *tips cap*
    07-30-2013 02:22 AM
144,427 ... 3536373839 ...