New meaning to the term Fire Sale:-)
    Don't call it a fire sale: Amazon's Phone is now $199
    http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/26/d...=rss_truncated
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-01-2014 09:33 AM
    Believe me, you wouldn't want to go to college.
    I make more money now but I was so much happier in college. Life only gets harder one you graduate and even the gobs of money coming in don't help because the responsibilities pile up as well.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-01-2014 09:34 AM
    Make it $50 and a way to root it to put vanilla Android on it and I'm there. :P I don't want to be tied to Amazon. People think Google is bad. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-01-2014 09:41 AM
    I was going by what 'others' will think of those who burn and loot.

It's a difficult subject and I'm not into violence so it's a bit difficult for me to wrap my head around the need for it. Yes I know a lot of change has happened due to protest both peaceful and violent. I guess I've gotten too old to become an activist in that sort of way.
    Understood. That's why you can sign a check to a cause or do one-on-one work in the community or area of your interest. Or find your own way to foster, encourage and support positive changes and social justice. Not everyone has to burn a cop car or chain themselves to a subway or do a physical sitdown protest outside a retail store or occupy a park by Wall Street in order to elicit change.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 10:33 AM
    I make more money now but I was so much happier in college. Life only gets harder one you graduate and even the gobs of money coming in don't help because the responsibilities pile up as well.

I was happier in school, also previously at junior college, not now.
    As far as responsibilities goes, I'll come to that eventually.
    12-01-2014 10:34 AM
    http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/26/d...=rss_truncated
    Cannot be a fire sale if no one is buying...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 10:35 AM
    I wonder how many more of the '1030', 'McLearen' or '1020 replacement' threads will have soon... :/

If that is the 1030 or whatever, it's fugly....
    12-01-2014 10:43 AM
    I wish I was going to college or teen these days. Doing school work is so much easier. Having cloud access and the internet. It's such a different environment these days. You should have your work saved to the cloud if you don't then you're just silly. :P

I do save stuff on the cloud :) just that this time I couldn't find it :( almost missed the bus looking for it :/ . I was going to print It out here at school but I remembered I left my print card at home :/ just to make It short I left everything that I should have at hone >.<
    12-01-2014 11:21 AM
    Well said. I wish I could have been a graduate student only with my bills covered. It'd be an awesome experience, but I have to be grown and juggle school, work, commuting and a GF.

Sahib, enjoy your college experience to the fullest.

12-01-2014 11:22 AM
    How could you forget a necessary class and not take it this last semester? Did you check beforehand? Slack, very slack. :P

I hope I did take everything :) ... I checked the list for an A.S degree and I have them covered but its just me worrying 😵
    12-01-2014 11:25 AM

School is awesome....homework....not so much :p if it wasn't for the homework I would like school 🏫 even more
    12-01-2014 11:27 AM
    Well said. I wish I could have been a graduate student only with my bills covered. It'd be an awesome experience, but I have to be grown and juggle school, work, commuting and a GF.

Sahib, enjoy your college experience to the fullest.

Its always the last year of any school when I enjoyed school :p
    12-01-2014 11:29 AM
    Sahib, this is Grand Central Terminal at night:

Attached Thumbnails 21315.jpg   21317.jpg  
    12-01-2014 11:55 AM
    School is awesome....homework....not so much :p if it wasn't for the homework I would like school even more
    Real work deadlines are much more difficult to deal with than homework deadlines at school....
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-01-2014 12:50 PM
    Sahib, this is Grand Central Terminal at night:

Been there, seen that, taken a train from there...really cool place. Starbucks in there makes a good cup of joe as well...
    Mission accomplished: got my shirts exchanged, picked up an extra shirt to boot and got the GF's Xmas gift.

Now it's off to the internship and class.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:04 PM
    Been there, seen that, taken a train from there...really cool place. Starbucks in there makes a good cup of joe as well...
    Notice I said "Sahib"...lol...I wanted you to see it as another reason to show off the OPO's camera.

I know you've been here. You're like that Johnny Cash Song - I've Been Everywhere.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:07 PM
    Notice I said "Sahib"...lol...I wanted you to see it as another reason to show off the OPO's camera.

I know you've been here. You're like that Johnny Cash Song - I've Been Everywhere.

There are a lot more place I want to go to though:-) Thinking about Greece/Italy this Christmas and hoping it is not too cold there in winter....
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-01-2014 01:09 PM
    Been a lazy day off here in NE FL
    12-01-2014 01:11 PM
    There are a lot more place I want to go to though:-) Thinking about Greece/Italy this Christmas and hoping it is not too cold there in winter....
    Depends where, it's cold in North. (For Italy that is)
    12-01-2014 01:25 PM
    Someone said they wanted to see a picture of the bike I got for free - I'll post a picture when I get it back from being serviced.
    12-01-2014 01:30 PM
    So...in the spirit of giving, I am sharing this coupon with everyone here. I have the TYLT Vu Qi Wireless charger (bought a blue one for the GF last Xmas and she loves it). Their stuff is pricy normally, but a great deal whenever you can get half off. And this coupon applies to your overall purchase I believe. Plus their customer service is good...when I told them I wasn't able to use their coupon because I was away due to my grandmother's passing, they let me do so way after their sale was over.

http://www.technocel.com/email_img/C...onday-2014.jpg
    Muessig and sahib lopez like this.
    12-01-2014 01:38 PM
    Depends where, it's cold in North. (For Italy that is)
    Want to go South
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:52 PM
    South should be OK, don't expect snow, that's for sure. :)
    12-01-2014 02:06 PM
144,463 ... 36993700370137023703 ...