Now, this is great and all, and I say this not to aim it at you, but at this point i'd like to hear about a new flagship phone, not another new budget model. I know that these phones really drive sales, but I wanted to hear about a flagship.
    12-01-2014 02:07 PM
    I'll catch up when im on the bus...lol I got another story with the girl that already has a bf . Not the taco bell girl but the band girl from PE :p who knew violet was her favorite color 😂
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    12-01-2014 02:23 PM
    Sahib, this is Grand Central Terminal at night:

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Oh man those are very good shoots 😃! Also that's alot of people o.o i would get lost
    12-01-2014 03:29 PM
    Someone said they wanted to see a picture of the bike I got for free - I'll post a picture when I get it back from being serviced.

I wish I had a bike :p that way I could cruise in It in summer 🚲😃
    12-01-2014 03:30 PM
    For my story it was another PE day with band girl ( yeah that's what ima use here ) I didn't think I would get such a good convo with her. Anyways we were talking about we did the days we got off and what we would get back Friday . We got into tv topics to chocolate o.o not sure how that happened . Anyways I told her that dark chocolate was yucky and so was coffee ( she likes them both ).i told her " young people like us should be eating milk chocolate because you are like 20 " then she said no" that's when I started to guess her age. She laughed and said im "26" at that moment I was surprised because she looks 18s to 21ish . That's when,I remembered that she was in school for 4 years .
    She later stared to talk to me about her bf and how he got to do squads with weights for the first time ( since I brought up how sore I was when I went ice skating )
    So before we started class she told me to guess her favorite color was . I guessed blue but she said nope and she said nope and took off to show me her sports bra . At that point im thinking " so im guessing she thinks im trust worthy " I said oh not bad it looks good on you "
    Then later I found out that she wears the same colored thong . So im thinking she wasn't lying:p I didn't tell her about that because it would of been awkward .

Anyways that's my story with band girl
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-01-2014 03:46 PM
    To be honest I didn't think she was 26 ._.,she looks like a 20 year old. She says its the dark chocolate but i say it was milk chocolate !😂
    12-01-2014 03:55 PM
    Yay time to head home 😃
    12-01-2014 04:52 PM
    Someone said they wanted to see a picture of the bike I got for free - I'll post a picture when I get it back from being serviced.
    Someone was me:-)
    Muessig likes this.
    12-01-2014 04:54 PM
    For my story it was another PE day with band girl ( yeah that's what ima use here ) I didn't think I would get such a good convo with her. Anyways we were talking about we did the days we got off and what we would get back Friday . We got into tv topics to chocolate o.o not sure how that happened . Anyways I told her that dark chocolate was yucky and so was coffee ( she likes them both ).i told her " young people like us should be eating milk chocolate because you are like 20 " then she said no" that's when I started to guess her age. She laughed and said im "26" at that moment I was surprised because she looks 18s to 21ish . That's when,I remembered that she was in school for 4 years .
    She later stared to talk to me about her bf and how he got to do squads with weights for the first time ( since I brought up how sore I was when I went ice skating )
    So before we started class she told me to guess her favorite color was . I guessed blue but she said nope and she said nope and took off to show me her sports bra . At that point im thinking " so im guessing she thinks im trust worthy " I said oh not bad it looks good on you "
    Then later I found out that she wears the same colored thong . So im thinking she wasn't lying:p I didn't tell her about that because it would of been awkward .

Anyways that's my story with band girl
    "So this one time in band camp..."

Nah, I won't go there. You're making waves I see. Now you need to talk about the girl who is after Sahib for some action...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-01-2014 05:18 PM

Nah, I won't go there. You're making waves I see. Now you need to talk about the girl who is after Sahib for some action...

Yeah but the color of her undergarments falls in the TMI category...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 05:26 PM
    Not really. I had a neighbor I was flirting with a few years ago who texted me very early in the exchange a picture of her in NY Giants underwear (she is a huge Giants fan and had a great body for a mom who started early and had two kids). It didn't lead anywhere but when a woman is at minimum intrigued by you, expect the unexpected.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 05:35 PM
    Petition to rename the topic "Windows Central (insert number) post challenge"

Edit: Never mind, it seems that my petition was accepted faster than I thought. Carry on.
    12-01-2014 05:47 PM
    Still hoping that I can snag a green 1520 soon
    12-01-2014 06:01 PM
    Well I'm say saying what happened :o it's not like everyday I'm saying it :p
    12-01-2014 06:27 PM

Which one band girl or Taco Bell girl :o or photoshop girl .
    12-01-2014 06:29 PM
    Aww man I was hoping for the picture of the bike :(
    12-01-2014 06:29 PM
    I almost don't feel like doing homework .... I still have to eat
    12-01-2014 06:30 PM
    Still hoping that I can snag a green 1520 soon
    The green on the 1520 looks pretty cool
    12-01-2014 06:31 PM
    I don't expect anything to happen tomorrow maybe just a regular day thinking about tri tip :3,
    12-01-2014 06:32 PM
    I don't expect anything to happen tomorrow maybe just a regular day thinking about tri tip :3,
    Or the color of the undergarments of the PE girl:-)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-01-2014 07:00 PM
    lol I like the sound of band girl better :p in my opinion
    12-01-2014 07:27 PM
    Oh I just got the joke .... Nooooo I won't be thinking about that :p
    12-01-2014 07:28 PM
    Shimapan! ("striped panties" for the non-otaku)
    12-01-2014 07:54 PM
    Oh I just got the joke .... Nooooo I won't be thinking about that :p
    Why think about it when you've seen it, right?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 09:14 PM
    Shimapan! ("striped panties" for the non-otaku)
    I didn't know what other word to use o.o
    12-01-2014 09:25 PM
143,611 ... 37003701370237033704 ...