The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Why think about it when you've seen it, right?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    This guy ;)! You sure do have a point there :p
    12-01-2014 09:26 PM
    This guy ;)! You sure do have a point there :p
    I call it like I see it. Remember you shared the story. Hopefully the underwear and what it was covering were both decent to look at...

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-01-2014 09:36 PM
    I call it like I see it. Remember you shared the story. Hopefully the underwear and what it was covering were both decent to look at...

.. not going to lie.... It was :P I guess that's what I get for having a predominantly female pe class ;P
    I think it tops the one other story about the girl in the skirt :P
    12-01-2014 10:05 PM
    I just cant past the fact that she is 26 and she looks very young o.o. hmm I wonder if it has to be that she doesn't use makeup. yup that has to be it
    12-01-2014 10:08 PM
    I just cant past the fact that she is 26 and she looks very young o.o. hmm I wonder if it has to be that she doesn't use makeup. yup that has to be it
    There's so much I can say and do with this but all I will say and do with it is this:

Lol.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-01-2014 11:05 PM
    There's so much I can say and do with this but all I will say and do with it is this:

Lol.

well something came out of this :P Asian 26 year old look very young
    12-01-2014 11:14 PM
    So I had problems signing into my Xbox account Today. I tried everything(soft reset, opening site in browser etc), nothing worked. After repeated attempts I succeeded! Phew! For a moment I thought I won't be able to play age of empires. :P
    12-01-2014 11:40 PM
    well something came out of this :P Asian 26 year old look very young
    Hardly surprising. Most Asian ladies look young. Though I wouldn't call 26 old....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 12:00 AM
    So congrats to sahib for seeing sports bra. Only if it didn't cover so much :( I would even say you can see more with normal bra and open t shirt than with sports bra. When we were on tournament with debate club that lasted 2 days we were staying in hotel for 1 night. And since was girls + me I was in room with them and the girl wearing sports bra was like, "I will just change shirts here, you can't really see anything "
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 12:04 AM
    Today I have a four hour meeting and tomorrow is a five. Yeah, just the kind of thing I want to go to when I haven't slept well....
    12-02-2014 12:06 AM
    Hardly surprising. Most Asian ladies look young. Though I wouldn't call 26 old....
    well 26 isn't old but the fact of how young she looked and that shes 6 years older than me was a shock to me :P
    12-02-2014 12:27 AM
    So congrats to sahib for seeing sports bra. Only if it didn't cover so much :( I would even say you can see more with normal bra and open t shirt than with sports bra. When we were on tournament with debate club that lasted 2 days we were staying in hotel for 1 night. And since was girls + me I was in room with them and the girl wearing sports bra was like, "I will just change shirts here, you can't really see anything "
    welllllllllllllllllllll on my case since it was PE so they use spandex which makes it more appealing. just saying :P
    on the bright side you were with a room with girls ! ;)
    12-02-2014 12:31 AM
    Today I have a four hour meeting and tomorrow is a five. Yeah, just the kind of thing I want to go to when I haven't slept well....
    ouch that seems boring o.o
    12-02-2014 12:33 AM
    welllllllllllllllllllll on my case since it was PE so they use spandex which makes it more appealing. just saying :P
    on the bright side you were with a room with girls ! ;)

I didn't say it didn't look good, just saying it would be better if the bra was ordinary ;).
    One tech question for you, what does 4G on T-Mobile stands for? Speeds up to 22 Mb/s or it's. 4G=LTE?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2014 12:35 AM
    I didn't say it didn't look good, just saying it would be better if the bra was ordinary ;).
    One tech question for you, what does 4G on T-Mobile stands for? Speeds up to 22 Mb/s or it's. 4G=LTE?
    4g for tmobile is technically 3.5g ( h+) . they lumped H and H+ together and called 4g

and as for your first part ... you are right about that :P thank you for CO ED PE classes
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 12:39 AM
    4g for tmobile is technically 3.5g ( h+) .
    I thought so, thanks :). Someone bought Galaxy S5 in NY and it was showing 4G there but he can't get it here. And when you looks at listed specs there is no LTE radio.
    12-02-2014 12:41 AM
    Ah young people.... That is all.
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    12-02-2014 12:58 AM
    ouch that seems boring o.o
    Didn't say it would be exciting.. :P
    12-02-2014 12:59 AM
    I thought so, thanks :). Someone bought Galaxy S5 in NY and it was showing 4G there but he can't get it here. And when you looks at listed specs there is no LTE radio.
    tmobile uses some funky bands well all of the us funky bands
    12-02-2014 01:00 AM
    Ah young people.... That is all.
    you are young at heart so doesn't that make you young ;) ?
    12-02-2014 01:00 AM
    Didn't say it would be exciting.. :P
    maybe you can doodle :P ? I highly doubt it but it would fun
    12-02-2014 01:02 AM
    you are young at heart so doesn't that make you young ;) ?
    Yes I'm young at heart but not when it comes to the topic you were discussing. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 12-02-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-02-2014 01:15 AM
    maybe you can doodle :P ? I highly doubt it but it would fun
    Probably not a good idea. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2014 01:17 AM
    Looks like there is no joy for windows phone users going into the holidays! No denim & only one handset in November, sad.
    12-02-2014 04:19 AM
    Looks like there is no joy for windows phone users going into the holidays! No denim & only one handset in November, sad.
    Did you expect differently with regards to the updates? That's just a release, it's not actually getting it. I see another 3-6 month roll out coming.. :/

Well depends on your point of view. To the many who like the low and mid range they're quite happy. For anyone wanting a higher spec phone it's been quite dismal.

Then there are those who will tell us that we don't need high spec phones because WP works great on low spec. So MS is just doing what the masses want. Though I'm guessing we'll see something with W10? Don't know.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 12-02-2014 at 06:33 AM.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 05:42 AM
142,848 ... 37013702370337043705 ...