There's a bit more to it than that...
    I figured as much I'm just saying what other Articles had to report on :o
    12-02-2014 07:43 AM
    I figured as much I'm just saying what other Articles had to report on :o
    The article said a lot more than that but no point going into it. You got 25% correct though.
    12-02-2014 07:44 AM
    Probably tonight to set it up. I won't officially road test it until after I get the screen protector and change the straps from rubber to metal.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    When will that be when you get your screen . Protector . Wait I'm actually surprised there is a screen protector for that watch o.O
    12-02-2014 07:45 AM
    The article said a lot more than that but no point going into it. You got 25% correct though.
    That's a quarter right ...I'll take it ! :p
    12-02-2014 07:45 AM
    Nope. I was talking about the second because I know that's what Sahib and MIA are referring to. :)
    Technically, the term Asian for me includes the Indian subcontinent. But here in the US the Indian population is so present, many people use the second definition and call Indian subcontinent folks Indian, Pacific Islanders and Japanese/Korean/Chinese "Asian".

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 07:46 AM
    Well I didn't knew this news spread so wide that even people from other country know this.
    Its too bad, that's all I can say about it
    Dude, this thing called the Internet allows news to fast.

I have a comment but it isn't kind.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 07:47 AM
    When will that be when you get your screen . Protector . Wait I'm actually surprised there is a screen protector for that watch o.O
    This weekend.

12-02-2014 07:48 AM
    Technically, the term Asian for me includes the Indian subcontinent. But here in the US the Indian population is so present, many people use the second definition and call Indian subcontinent folks Indian, Pacific Islanders and Japanese/Korean/Chinese "Asian".

That's pretty much how I break it down though you can add Thai and Vietnamese to that list. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 07:48 AM

So much to say... so many blocks... so boring.. :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 07:49 AM
    That reminded me of a dodge meme :p anyways don't mind me and my off topicness
    12-02-2014 07:50 AM

Well I didn't knew India was this popular even on world news!
    Yes, don't comment on it. It wouldn't be kind. If you were an Indian, you'll understand why!
    12-02-2014 08:24 AM
    There's a bit more to it than that...

Yes, way too much
    12-02-2014 08:25 AM
    Well I didn't knew India was this popular even on world news!
    Yes, don't comment on it. It wouldn't be kind. If you were an Indian, you'll understand why!
    Well I didn't know we were popular in India.
    Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1417530444611.jpg  
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 08:28 AM
    Well I didn't know we were popular in India.

Well that is ......click bait :p
    12-02-2014 08:48 AM
    That's pretty much how I break it down though you can add Thai and Vietnamese to that list. :)

.~. Yeah those ones too 😌
    12-02-2014 08:49 AM
    .~. Yeah those ones too 😌
    For a while I thought you were starting to describe the colors you have been seeing in your PE class.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 09:19 AM
    Finally done all my meetings for the day. Total was 5 hours all up. 8-9am then 9 to 12:00 then 2-3:15. I'm wiped now. :/
    12-02-2014 09:36 AM
    For a while I thought you were starting to describe the colors you have been seeing in your PE class.

Oh come now lol I got more class than that :p though I'm not sure how can describe a color that was violet :p
    12-02-2014 10:00 AM
    Finally done all my meetings for the day. Total was 5 hours all up. 8-9am then 9 to 12:00 then 2-3:15. I'm wiped now. :/

And here I thought you were still in your meetings ...:p
    12-02-2014 10:02 AM
    And I'm just getting started....it is raining like crazy....
    12-02-2014 10:03 AM
    And here I thought you were still in your meetings ...:p
    If you read what I wrote earlier, which I assumed you did (silly me) I only said it was four hours. However, I had forgotten about the other two meetings I had to go to and the one that was four hours only lasted 3 and bit.

Tomorrow is a 5 hour meeting and I have another in the afternoon of one hour. I'm hoping the five our one is shorter...
    12-02-2014 10:09 AM
    I'll pretty it up and say this. I find it striking when a famous and successful woman's power can be taken away by an unknown man who feels that because he is male and can exercise his male privilege by slapping her to keep her in line because of following some view based on a religious footnote.

Tough being a woman in India based on what I've read extensively and know through friends.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-02-2014 10:11 AM
    So Sahib, I decided to say **** it and start using this thing right away. I'll leave the "screen protector" that came with it on as it doesn't look as tacky.

Not a fan of the strap or the no physical buttons, but I think the no frills look is in my wheelhouse. Looks better than the OG Pebble by far but worse than the Steel.

Attached Thumbnails 21662.jpg  
    12-02-2014 10:15 AM
    I'll pretty it up and say this. I find it striking when a famous and successful woman's power can be taken away by an unknown man who feels that because he is male and can exercise his male privilege by slapping her to keep her in line because of following some view based on a religious footnote.

Tough being a woman in India based on what I've read extensively and know through friends.

A lot politer way that I would have managed...

I have no idea how bad India has been with the place of women in society in the past but thanks to the internet it's becoming more and more obvious that it's not in a very good place now.

Unfortunately a lot of this nonsense is making it's way here as well. :/
    12-02-2014 10:15 AM
    If you read what I wrote earlier, which I assumed you did (silly me) I only said it was four hours. However, I had forgotten about the other two meetings I had to go to and the one that was four hours only lasted 3 and bit.

Tomorrow is a 5 hour meeting and I have another in the afternoon of one hour. I'm hoping the five our one is shorter...

Oh I did but I didn't know what time your meetings were going to be so I assumed in the morning .
    12-02-2014 10:30 AM
144,463 ... 37033704370537063707 ...