Noooooooooo :p.i was taking a nap ;)
    12-04-2014 09:53 AM
    Yeah mid to late 70s... early 80s...

Ooohh just missed it by 10 years :p
    12-04-2014 09:54 AM
    Noooooooooo :p.i was taking a nap ;)
    In the morning!! Go get a cup of coffee at Dutch Bros.☺
    12-04-2014 09:54 AM
    Music stills sucks on the OPO so I am patiently waiting for my replacement from MSFT to use it on the third line as a media player.
    Music is tremendous on my OPO. I am currently using the latest Sony Walkman app that has Android Wear support. Coupled with Audio FX, my commute is tremendously more bearable. I'm syncing my playlists to the G Watch too. Because I have Sony smart connect set up, I simply plug in my headphones and the Walkman app auto plays from the last song. When I disconnect my headphones, music pauses. Tremendous. And with Android wear I can simply go to next/previous and adjust volume up and down from my wrist. No need to pull my OPO out on a crowded platform or train just to do those things.

As always I am happy to pass along the APK for the Android using folks in here - PM me or reach me as you already know how.

This is what MSFT should have done with Xbox...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-04-2014 09:55 AM
    I do get about 6+ hours of Screen On Time. You can look that up under Settings>Battery>Display. With Lollipop and switching to ART I hear things get even better :-)
    I average about 32 hours total time and 5 hours onscreen time between charges. I've gone 44 hours between charges this week. These times include the phone on overnight as well. No complaints here.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-04-2014 09:56 AM
    Music is tremendous on my OPO. I am currently using the latest Sony Walkman app that has Android Wear support. Coupled with Audio FX, my commute is tremendously more bearable. I'm syncing my playlists to the G Watch too. Because I have Sony smart connect set up, I simply plug in my headphones and the Walkman app auto plays from the last song. When I disconnect my headphones, music pauses. Tremendous. And with Android wear I can simply go to next/previous and adjust volume up and down from my wrist. No need to pull my OPO out on a crowded platform or train just to do those things.

As always I am happy to pass along the APK for the Android using folks in here - PM me or reach me as you already know how.

This is what MSFT should have done with Xbox...

I'm too lazy to copy my audio files over☺ I do love the Audio FX settings though. Perhaps I'll just make do with Spotify for now.
    12-04-2014 09:57 AM
    In the morning!! Go get a cup of coffee at Dutch Bros.☺

O.o huh how did you know my stop is close to a Dutch bros ? Lol lucky guess 😂? Anyways I wouldn't know what to get because I don't drink or.buy coffee from there :p
    12-04-2014 10:07 AM
    O.o huh how did you know my stop is close to a Dutch bros ? Lol lucky guess 😂? Anyways I wouldn't know what to get because I don't drink or.buy coffee from there :p
    You posted a picture a while ago with a cup from that establishment, that's how I know☺
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-04-2014 10:11 AM
    Wow, HERE Maps and Drive on Android is very nice! Such a difference compared to WP...
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 12-04-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-04-2014 10:33 AM
    Wow, HERE Maps and Drive on Android is very nice! Such a difference compared to WP...

You've got another reason to turn to Android
    12-04-2014 11:57 AM
    You've got another reason to turn to Android
    I'm already on Android... :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-04-2014 11:59 AM
    o.o i thought here drive was good on wp .....but then again i thought you didnt use here drive on wp
    12-04-2014 02:09 PM
    typing with 3D glasses is hard :P
    12-04-2014 02:11 PM
    typing with 3D glasses is hard :P
    Don't know why that reminded me of this, but onetime I was at a bar and someone brought in a notebook with those red/blue 3D paper glasses and a 3D pr0n DVD... Needles to say, everyone was more impressed with the trash can and counter tops being in 3D space. LOL
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-04-2014 02:17 PM
    o.o i thought here drive was good on wp .....but then again i thought you didnt use here drive on wp
    I said I had issues using it on WP, not that I didn't use it. :P

I don't know what it's like on Android 100%, I'm just going by visuals. It's very nice looking and better put together. You can save Maps automatically to SD card and access Drive from within Maps. It also uses a Search bar that looks like Google. The app is very smooth and the graphics are nice. You can also set your travel by walking, driving and public transport within the app. You can choose different routes by simply sliding at the bottom. It's very functional compared to WP.
    12-04-2014 02:32 PM
    Don't know why that reminded me of this, but onetime I was at a bar and someone brought in a notebook with those red/blue 3D paper glasses and a 3D pr0n DVD... Needles to say, everyone was more impressed with the trash can and counter tops being in 3D space. LOL
    o.o and here i thought it wouldn't catch on :P
    12-04-2014 02:49 PM
    I said I had issues using it on WP, not that I didn't use it. :P

I don't know what it's like on Android 100%, I'm just going by visuals. It's very nice looking and better put together. You can save Maps automatically to SD card and access Drive from within Maps. It also uses a Search bar that looks like Google. The app is very smooth and the graphics are nice. You can also set your travel by walking, driving and public transport within the app. You can choose different routes by simply sliding at the bottom. It's very functional compared to WP.
    you should use it when you are out and about :) thought i wouldnt mind having those features on wp
    12-04-2014 02:49 PM
    you should use it when you are out and about :) thought i wouldnt mind having those features on wp
    Oh I plan to use it no worries of that. Being able to save maps to the SD card is perfect for me. It's still in Beta so I'm looking forward to when it's fully released. :)
    12-04-2014 03:19 PM
    So I got those magnetic chargers are I ordered form my phone. Unfortunately they don't work very well with the Z3. I'm slightly disappointed. :/
    12-04-2014 03:23 PM
    Oh I plan to use it no worries of that. Being able to save maps to the SD card is perfect for me. It's still in Beta so I'm looking forward to when it's fully released. :)
    beta beta beta is everywhere :P .... i tease i hope wp has it built in to download maps to SD cards natively. that would be pretty awesome
    12-04-2014 03:24 PM
    So I got the bike back today - it works really quite well. I still think I need to get some proper gloves and trousers that won't get torn up when I'm commuting in the summer, but quite happy with it so far.

This is what it looks like:

specialized-globe-work-bike-65477.jpg
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    12-04-2014 03:25 PM
    So I got those magnetic chargers are I ordered form my phone. Unfortunately they don't work very well with the Z3. I'm slightly disappointed. :/
    :/ bummer was it like a wireless charging solution ?
    12-04-2014 03:28 PM
    So I got the bike back today - it works really quite well. I still think I need to get some proper gloves and trousers that won't get torn up when I'm commuting in the summer, but quite happy with it so far.

This is what it looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	specialized-globe-work-bike-65477.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	89935
    lol that remimded me of a snowflake moment and the trousers part :P!!!!
    anyways im wating for the real life pictures of the tricked out bike >:)
    12-04-2014 03:29 PM
    I use them both. I think they're equally good on each platform.

12-04-2014 03:47 PM
145,239 ... 37113712371337143715 ...