So today taco bell girl and and I went for a nature walk.
    So I was talking to PhotoShop girl about finals and tests and classes and about funny stuff . Since I sit next to her we are always laughing in class. Anyways so taco bell texted me when I was getting out of class . I told her in 30min because that's how much time we had in class. Classes ended and PhotoShop girl asked me if I was this funny " I told her I like to think im mr funny Lopez " she said bye see you Tuesday. Right there taco bell girl called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out ( since that text was if we could to hang out ) so I literally ran to find her sitting waiting for me . She asked if I wa ted to go walk with her on a trail (yeah we have a trail on campus)
    We were alone talking about of things we couldn't talk on the bus😉

ANYWAYS we found deer's and she got all exited but hid behind me because she had not seen deer's this close ( I wouldn't call it close but it was close for her ) so I took a picture of the deer's since her iPhone couldn't get the picture and a picture of her looking our to the grass . Alright we started to head back and found a mistletoe, she picked it up and said " I wonder who would kiss me if I were to hold it up " I didn't think much of it at the time now . So we headed to the bus and she showed me her friends using snap chat . All the way back to the city .
    Once we got back I asked if she wanted to grab a bite in mad dash pizza. She wanted to but she couldn't since her other friend was there to pick her up. She left and ate alone again:p
    So what did I learn today .......im clueless 😐 still clueless as I was 2years ago .
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    How do you miss a signal like that???? Wow... The only way that she could have been more obvious is if she held it over your head and kissed you. Sahib.... Man.

I'll add to the others here. Make sure you're in the moment next time (we're all hoping) and listen carefully, very carefully. Don't miss something like that again. Perfect set up. Sigh.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-05-2014 12:14 AM
    well maybe next time :P if there is a next time
    I'm thinking there will be a next time. You couldn't have had it better. Walk in the forest alone, deer and mistletoe. Let's hope you get another alone moment.

BTW, deer is both singular and plural. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-05-2014 12:18 AM
    So sonic dash arrived yesterday, today pocket tanks made a debut, candy crush is coming to WP, I think WP is improving
    It's always been improving. :P

Just not fast enough. Candy Crush is a little late. Sure some people still play it but nothing near the frenzy it had.
    12-05-2014 12:20 AM
    Well next time you better have the signal tuned in...
    the next time I see her is Tuesday since she heads back home on the weekends.
    12-05-2014 12:21 AM
    How do you miss a signal like that???? Wow... The only way that she could have been more obvious is if she held it over your head and kissed you. Sahib.... Man.

I'll add to the others here. Make sure you're in the moment next time (we're all hoping) and listen carefully, very carefully. Don't miss something like that again. Perfect set up. Sigh.
    I honestly didn't take it as a sign I was trying to see if it was a mistletoe or not :P then again I was always clueless o.o
    12-05-2014 12:31 AM
    It's always been improving. :P

Just not fast enough. Candy Crush is a little late. Sure some people still play it but nothing near the frenzy it had.

Well I don't care about candy crush. We already have better games.
    Better late than never..
    12-05-2014 12:32 AM
    I'm thinking there will be a next time. You couldn't have had it better. Walk in the forest alone, deer and mistletoe. Let's hope you get another alone moment.

BTW, deer is both singular and plural. :P
    well she does like the forest and deer so maybe she will ask me again :P
    12-05-2014 12:37 AM
    I honestly didn't take it as a sign I was trying to see if it was a mistletoe or not :P then again I was always clueless o.o
    It could have been a pine tree branch with pine cones on it for all you should care. :P

Next time be there. Don't care about anything else. Kiss first ask questions later. Worst case scenario is a nice kiss and nothing more. Best case... I'll leave it to your imagination.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-05-2014 01:00 AM
    well she does like the forest and deer so maybe she will ask me again :P
    Why not ask her first???
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 01:00 AM
    Why not ask her first???
    Or do one better...take her some place? If you have someplace unique and safe to take her, that's a great way to make up for your massive brain cramp. Since she may like nature you take her to a park or someplace with a very nice view. You do that, pay attention, and then take the opportunity she gives you.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-05-2014 05:59 AM
    Or do one better...take her some place? If you have someplace unique and safe to take her, that's a great way to make up for your massive brain cramp. Since she may like nature you take her to a park or someplace with a very nice view. You do that, pay attention, and then take the opportunity she gives you.

I thought that part was obvious but then we are talking about Sahib... :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-05-2014 06:04 AM
    I thought that part was obvious but then we are talking about Sahib... :P
    Sometimes you just have to spell it out for him...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-05-2014 06:19 AM

What sahibism?
    12-05-2014 06:48 AM
    What sahibism?
    Reading is your friend.

12-05-2014 08:38 AM
    So I took some pics of an airship hanger. This will give you an idea of the type of weather we're having. One I've modified to put up on Instagram. This looks really nice in when it's dark all lit up or with sun. I hope I can get a pic one day when it's a bit nicer out.

psx_20141205_123752.jpg

psx_20141205_145135.jpg
    12-05-2014 08:56 AM
    It could have been a pine tree branch with pine cones on it for all you should care. :P

Next time be there. Don't care about anything else. Kiss first ask questions later. Worst case scenario is a nice kiss and nothing more. Best case... I'll leave it to your imagination.
    Best case is he graduates from Little league😀
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-05-2014 09:02 AM
    Why not ask her first???
    He did say he was clueless😊
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-05-2014 09:03 AM

That was a paragraph there....
    12-05-2014 09:03 AM
    Reading is your friend.

He wants us to provide the Cliffs Notes version😀
    12-05-2014 09:04 AM

^^ not applicable to me. Its primarily available in US only.
    12-05-2014 09:24 AM
    He's got to learn and read and figure it out like the rest of us.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-05-2014 09:40 AM
    He's got to learn and read and figure it out like the rest of us.

Yes for sure!
    I said before, I'm not reading the posts, just posting randomly!
    12-05-2014 09:56 AM
    Well, I'm having a bad day today. Lost 2 battles in AOE, lost too many crowns!
    12-05-2014 09:57 AM
    Well, I'm having a bad day today. Lost 2 battles in AOE, lost too many crowns!
    It's just a game. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 10:02 AM
    It's just a game. :P

I have a habit of winning, especially in games! 😅
    12-05-2014 10:03 AM
144,706 ... 37133714371537163717 ...