WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

After updating to 7.1.2 my 5s laaaaaaaaags!

My iPad is doing fine.

When thinking about how much I like my iPad, I think that's the main reason why I'm interested in getting an iPhone. It's not about hardware or features, it's just how I like using my other iOS device.

The question reminds, will I pay twice as much as for a LG G3?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, does your sporttrackerwatchbracelet thingy have GPS integrated?

My smartsportbandthingy should have its own GPS sensor and not take the GPS signal from the phone over Bluetooth, as the main purpose would be not to take the phone with me. It should be able to sync everything afterwards.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

we are almost reached the goal. which topic should we discuss now? possibly till the end?

We discuss everything on here and I can't see one topic lasting almost 400 posts. :p

Some topics like religion and politics are not something we get into. Though we have but we've been warned against it. :p

Far as I'm concerned whatever floats your boat but lets stay away from sports. There's enough threads on that already.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I see you're talking about me. All good I hope :wink:

We're nearly at 75k now... Trying to decide on the next milestone or whether to rename it the Microsoft positivity thread :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see you're talking about me. All good I hope :wink:

Nothing bad to say about you.... yet... :p

We're nearly at 75k now... Trying to decide on the next milestone or whether to rename it the Microsoft positivity thread :wink:

Give us a reason to be positive and we will be, honest. However, I think it's inherent of humans to be pessimistic. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA, does your sporttrackerwatchbracelet thingy have GPS integrated?

My smartsportbandthingy should have its own GPS sensor and not take the GPS signal from the phone over Bluetooth, as the main purpose would be not to take the phone with me. It should be able to sync everything afterwards.

I think it does. I'm going to find out because I plan to use to with the Z Ultra and that's a phone I usually leave at home. So I'm going to wear it all day today and come home and see if it will log the information. I think it should though, but I'll let you know in the morning. The logger app looks like a serious battery hog though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs