I am cautiously optimistic...and based on your track record, the emphasis is on the cautious and not the optimistic part of that phrase. Still, I'll buy you a 7&7 if you start hitting like a #3 hitter instead of the pinch hitter you appear to be right now.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    I'm cautious because this isn't the first time I get pictures of a girl on my phone without knowing . Also it isn't the first time I hang out with a girl alone . All those times I was seen as a friend. I just meet her like a month ago but started to hang out just recently ( the Taco Bell story). So I'm here thinking ok she's taken but did she drop hints that she's single , she talks about me to her roommates and gave me her number . Either I'm over thinking or under but w/e it is making me think like I was 2 years ago when my ex was getting my attention.
    12-05-2014 06:48 PM
    Worthless???
    ._. That means I was worth something before
    12-05-2014 06:49 PM
    Worthless???
    Worthless less.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 06:55 PM
    I'm cautious because this isn't the first time I get pictures of a girl on my phone without knowing . Also it isn't the first time I hang out with a girl alone . All those times I was seen as a friend. I just meet her like a month ago but started to hang out just recently ( the Taco Bell story). So I'm here thinking ok she's taken but did she drop hints that she's single , she talks about me to her roommates and gave me her number . Either I'm over thinking or under but w/e it is making me think like I was 2 years ago when my ex was getting my attention.
    Well, let's see how much you've learned from your ex, and whether you've learned the correct stuff...

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 06:57 PM
    Worthless less.

Ok now you are trying to hard :p
    12-05-2014 07:04 PM
    Well, let's see how much you've learned from your ex, and whether you've learned the correct stuff...

That has yet to be seen on my part.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-05-2014 07:05 PM
    Howdy folks! Y'all remember me? :D
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-05-2014 07:26 PM
    lol sup long time no see :p
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-05-2014 08:07 PM
    lol sup long time no see :p
    Yeah I've had a busy summer and fall hahah
    12-05-2014 08:25 PM
    Oh and of course staying busy wheeling and dealing phones and stuff :)
    sahib lopez and worldspy99 like this.
    12-05-2014 08:27 PM
    Ok now you are trying to hard :p
    Nope.

12-05-2014 09:17 PM
    Yeah I've had a busy summer and fall hahah
    Same here with school and girls :p but mostly school
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-05-2014 09:55 PM
    Oh and of course staying busy wheeling and dealing phones and stuff :)
    Sounds like 99 :p
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-05-2014 09:55 PM
    That has yet to be seen on my part.
    Exactly.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 10:03 PM
    ._. That means I was worth something before
    Unworthy??
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 10:23 PM
    All of y'all remember you...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-05-2014 10:23 PM
    Sounds like 99 :p
    Sold him an 822 as well:-)
    MSFTisMIA and ajst222 like this.
    12-05-2014 10:25 PM
    Sold him an 822 as well:-)
    you out sold the seller :P
    12-05-2014 10:45 PM
    im sorry miss Jackson !
    12-06-2014 12:09 AM
    Here's the thing...

Even if she was taken, so what? There's nothing wrong with her wanting to explore her options. Single or coupled, doesn't matter. If that worry is running through your head then you're not in the right frame of mind at all.

Keep in mind of how old you are. You're both young. You shouldn't be so serious.

Keep perspective my friend. She's showing interest, very obviously. Very obvious interest. If you keep missing the signs you will be her friend and that's all.

Like we've all mentioned. Be in the moment. When you are with her, she is your focus. If you're seen as easily distracted or god forbid you talk about another girl, you're pretty much done.

If you are at all interested in her, throw caution to the wind and just enjoy. Don't worry about what if our what happens next. Just enjoy the moment. The here and now.

Think about that.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-06-2014 05:02 AM

Um... No comment.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-06-2014 05:02 AM
    Um... No comment.
    Sorry. Was thinking out aloud with that comment there. Didn't try to get too deep...he said that his ex didn't that to him initially, so we will see if he will do something similar to what he did back then with his ex to get taco bell girl to say yes.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-06-2014 06:19 AM
    Here's the thing...

Even if she was taken, so what? There's nothing wrong with her wanting to explore her options. Single or coupled, doesn't matter. If that worry is running through your head then you're not in the right frame of mind at all.

Keep in mind of how old you are. You're both young. You shouldn't be so serious.

Keep perspective my friend. She's showing interest, very obviously. Very obvious interest. If you keep missing the signs you will be her friend and that's all.

Like we've all mentioned. Be in the moment. When you are with her, she is your focus. If you're seen as easily distracted or god forbid you talk about another girl, you're pretty much done.

If you are at all interested in her, throw caution to the wind and just enjoy. Don't worry about what if our what happens next. Just enjoy the moment. The here and now.

Think about that.
    You want to see over think and caution overly thrown to the wind in extreme cases? Try spending two days where I work seeing patients. Young people Sahib's age keep it really, really interesting at times...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-06-2014 06:22 AM
    You want to see over think and caution overly thrown to the wind in extreme cases? Try spending two days where I work seeing patients. Young people Sahib's age keep it really, really interesting at times...

LOL! Well I was trying to tell him to stop worrying so much about details like possible boyfriend and take down the walls he has up. Nothing more.

He has to decide if he's interested in her otherwise he's just playing around.

I'm curious if the new protective stance of girls is to say they have a boyfriend automatically or something. Seems like a good wall to put up but then if she starts liking the guy then what?
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-06-2014 06:37 AM
    Morning! Just after 8 am here in N.E. FL. Getting ready to head off to work for another double 14 hour shift...
    12-06-2014 07:20 AM
142,848 ... 37163717371837193720 ...