WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't read it All, did I miss something?

Do you think Microsoft would license this 3D thing to other companies or would it be a one-time only thing, Microsoft like?

No you didn't missed anything other than knowing Nadia had over 200,000 emails to delete. That and someone saw a lightning bolt hit a tree in their backyard and exploded. Those were the most interesting points to me anyway.

I can see MS selling their tech to other companies and not giving it to WP first... :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I didn't read it All, did I miss something?

Do you think Microsoft would license this 3D thing to other companies or would it be a one-time only thing, Microsoft like?
If they licensed it then would that mean other companies could only make Windows Phones with it or they could go and turn on Microsoft and use the tech on Android phones?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No you didn't missed anything other than knowing Nadia had over 200,000 emails to delete. That and someone saw a lightning bolt hit a tree in their backyard and exploded. Those were the most interesting points to me anyway.

I can see MS selling their tech to other companies and not giving it to WP first... :p
I can see snowflakes cynical has rubbed off to you :p
in 3...2...1.... we will see box guy :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Those lightning bolt hitting a tree explosions water so cool!!! Now that I think about it, I might have felt a small shock wave - but it could have just been me being startled.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If they licensed it then would that mean other companies could only make Windows Phones with it or they could go and turn on Microsoft and use the tech on Android phones?

I don't know. It only seems to me that making such a huge interface change (what they managed once in 4 years before) for just one Nokia high-end device is a huge waste of resources. Unless they make it touch accessible of course.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. It only seems to me that making such a huge interface change (what they managed once in 4 years before) for just one Nokia high-end device is a huge waste of resources. Unless they make it touch accessible of course.

well they could make so that any device after the mclarn will have 3D touch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786