So of course they decide to hold the train at Secaucus (last stop in NJ before entering NYC on NJ transit). I feel like theyre herding sheep into a cattle cad with all these extra people they're taking. I winder if Amtrak is hvaibg us wait as usual or if they're transferring people from a train that's not working. I'd love to get up and look to find out but there are too many in front of me.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    12-10-2014 07:44 AM
    At least you like a nice looking car... unlike the DD thing that Sahib likes. :P

Are you thinking new or used TT? What year?
    The double D looks awesome!
    12-10-2014 07:45 AM
    At least you like a nice looking car... unlike the DD thing that Sahib likes. :P

Are you thinking new or used TT? What year?

I'm thinking a used tt from 2007 onwards... Ideally blue or dark red but I really want one with the bose sound system in. Leather seats seem to last well too! Manual gears are a must and no soft top.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-10-2014 07:45 AM
    Yeah ^.^ when I sat with her and her friend ( my friends too ) I was eating a donut and then right when I sat down she told her that she is going to leave early .
    You could have sent a message to her. You have her number after all.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-10-2014 07:46 AM
    How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums | Windows Central

That's for if you post via your phone a lot.

Gotcha.... thanks guys.

What would be the method if I'm on the PC?
    12-10-2014 07:48 AM
    I'm thinking a used tt from 2007 onwards... Ideally blue or dark red but I really want one with the bose sound system in. Leather seats seem to last well too! Manual gears are a must and no soft top.
    I think we were looking at the 2007 or 2008 model. We're not into soft top either. We were thinking automatic because both of us are over manuals. :P

We were thinking black or blue.
    Muessig likes this.
    Zoom Zoom Pic of the Day!

Gotcha.... thanks guys.

What would be the method if I'm on the PC?
    There's an icon that looks like a tree in a frame next to one that looks like a film. That's it, the tree one. You just click that and select your file.
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-10-2014 07:49 AM
    The double D looks awesome!
    You just want to impress taco bell girl by being able to drop this line once you own that car:

"Hop on board so I can dart you back and forth".

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-10-2014 07:49 AM
    I think the black version looks too plain. Blue or red in the right shade can turn heads. Even the grey can. Not silver. White is nice too. Manual or automatic is a simple preference issue, the automatics are really very good.

With the 2007/8 model you get a lot more than you used to, so I think its the way forward. You're looking at about 7-8k for it at the moment and you'll get one with about 100k on the clock.
    12-10-2014 07:51 AM
    I think the black version looks too plain. Blue or red in the right shade can turn heads. Even the grey can. Not silver. White is nice too. Manual or automatic is a simple preference issue, the automatics are really very good.

With the 2007/8 model you get a lot more than you used to, so I think its the way forward. You're looking at about 7-8k for it at the moment and you'll get one with about 100k on the clock.
    Do they do gun metal grey? I owned a white car once and never plan to again. :P I currently own a 'grey' car and I'm tired of it. Doesn't help that it's not an attractive car either. :P

Though I'd like to get a TT it's highly impractical for me at this time. :P We'll probably end up getting a BMW 320d or something like that.
    sahib lopez and Muessig like this.
    12-10-2014 07:59 AM
    They do a dark grey yeah, check auto trader.

Is impractical sure but I still want one.
    12-10-2014 08:41 AM
    They do a dark grey yeah, check auto trader.

Is impractical sure but I still want one.
    Well you're at that age... :P I'm thinking about possible visitors in the car. :P
    Muessig likes this.
    12-10-2014 08:47 AM
    You just want to impress taco bell girl by being able to drop this line once you own that car:

"Hop on board so I can dart you back and forth".

Oh my lol 😁 that is all I can say :p
    12-10-2014 08:48 AM
    That sounds just wrong :P
    It has been pointed out to him before that calling Dodge Dart by the size of an anatomical part isn't the best thing but then again it is Sahib.

He probably dreamed the term up whilst riding the "blunt bus"
    12-10-2014 08:58 AM
    We looked at an older Audi TT but must admit the new one looks really nice! The older one was a bit awkward to get in.
    It is also quite roomy inside especially when compared to a Miata (MX-5) or the Saturn Sky...
    12-10-2014 09:00 AM
    Sigh. It's called flirting. You should try it sometime. It could be useful....

You don't just come out and ask for it, you had an opportunity and missed again. :/ Remember that thing I said about being in the moment? Once the moment is passed it's gone.

Some one help this boy!
    What the feck do you think we are all trying to do?
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-10-2014 09:01 AM
    I can't believe you started talking about an Audi TT without me guys! I much prefer the new shape - more legroom and a bit more room in the back too as well as a bit more headroom and better visibility. Can't wait to get one of these!
    Because you are too busy with your new bike, Lol!
    12-10-2014 09:03 AM
    Mernin.. TPS went off this morning in the RX8 (tire pressure sensors) because of the cold weather I reckon.. 30 something degrees fahrenheit .
    That is cold for Florida.
    12-10-2014 09:04 AM
    Sahib, I swear you make me want to sit you in a corner of a class room, force you to wear an old school white conical hat with the words "open your eyes" on the front and have you write the following sentence 1009 times:

"I must not miss opportunities."
    His reply will be "Been there, Dunce that"!
    12-10-2014 09:04 AM
    As you can tell it didn't come to me :o then again I was eating a donut
    Which again is a big zero to go along with your batting average....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-10-2014 09:06 AM
    Every time I look at my Lumia 1520, I go:

"If MSFT had just made a nice smart watch, I'd use you as a daily driver."
    "If MSFT had made you with the 801 processor, I'd use you as a daily driver."
    "If MSFT had made some of their apps more bigger screen friendly, this phone would have an even better daily driver."

Too many ifs needed for what overall is still a pretty solid phone. Can't say Nokia didn't try...MSFT just didn't do any of the OEM no favors. Oh well...

Because they are MSFTisMIA....
    12-10-2014 09:07 AM
    And maybe it would sink into your head to not miss opportunities...

Not through that conical cap by the way....even the pyramidal vortex forces would be powerless....
    12-10-2014 09:08 AM
    That is a lame excuse if I ever heard one. A doughnut? Really? :/
    Sahibism at its finest...but then again we have a few K posts to go so who knows...
    12-10-2014 09:08 AM
    Ed@work
    12-10-2014 09:09 AM
144,439 ... 37313732373337343735 ...