Every smartphone ad i see is now the 5C, i can only see the iSheep in my school rushing out and buying them.

I had a guy ask me if my Lumia 520 was one of the "new" iPhones a few weeks back... -_-
    LOL! Oh well, that's bound to happen more and more I bet. Let's face it, Apple knows how to get other people to advertise for them for free.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-26-2013 08:00 AM
    Why did I even bother with this person... sigh....

http://forums.windowscentral.com/gen...et-market.html
    09-26-2013 08:04 AM

Don't know why you even started responding to him.
    trolls.jpg
    09-26-2013 08:26 AM
    Yeah. I know. Stupid me thinking that I could reason with an someone like that.
    09-26-2013 08:37 AM
    Yeah. I know. Stupid me thinking that I could reason with an someone like that.
    Im thinking about jumping into the conversation. Not unleashed any sarcasm today so ive got a backlog.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-26-2013 08:40 AM
    Im thinking about jumping into the conversation. Not unleashed any sarcasm today so ive got a backlog.
    By all means. Good luck and all that. I was trying to be polite I did throw sarcasm in there but went over their head, maybe I was to subtle?
    09-26-2013 08:43 AM
    By all means. Good luck and all that. I was trying to be polite I did throw sarcasm in there but went over their head, maybe I was to subtle?
    I started to read the thread but I got bored after a while... I scrolled to your post and when I read about the faster computer in 1997 (we are talking Pentium 2) than today, I just stopped.
    09-26-2013 08:52 AM
    I started to read the thread but I got bored after a while... I scrolled to your post and when I read about the faster computer in 1997 (we are talking Pentium 2) than today, I just stopped.
    Yeah people seem to think computers are slower these days. I'm at a lost. They were using their work computer as a guide to how fast Windows is. I tried to explain their error but it was like talking to wall. So I gave up.
    09-26-2013 08:56 AM
    Some idi@ts and m@rons can be fun but this particular one just irritated me. Ignorance and stupidity on that scale just bothers me.
    mpt15 likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:01 AM
    I saw the word tax and avoided it!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:06 AM

I'm on that thread cool
    09-26-2013 09:09 AM
    Some idi@ts and m@rons can be fun but this particular one just irritated me. Ignorance and stupidity on that scale just bothers me.
    Added my two cents - that should hopefully get him going
    09-26-2013 09:10 AM
    I'm on that thread cool
    Yeah but you gave up early. :P
    09-26-2013 09:10 AM
    LOL!
    09-26-2013 09:11 AM
    Yeah but you gave up early. :P
    I replied twice to that thread, they should be extremely grateful for my presents twice!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:13 AM

Okay, I read all the way down. First off, the whole idea of the thread- equating the mobile industry to GM vehicles and having MS buy... well everybody, I suppose- was silly. But then we get to the strangest animal in the world: Someone who posts on a site dedicated to something he/she hates. I do not get it. Life is too short to be this mad. I understand those trying to learn more- that is why I started posting on mobile sites. I understand fan boys and girls- this is the place for them.

But those who hate MS products, hate WP, doesn't use MS products unless forced too, but comes on a MS supporting website????

Sigh.......

This is why God gave us Beer really early on in human history. He knew in all His wisedom we would have to deal with people like this.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:25 AM
    Okay, I read all the way down. First off, the whole idea of the thread- equating the mobile industry to GM vehicles and having MS buy... well everybody, I suppose- was silly. But then we get to the strangest animal in the world: Someone who posts on a site dedicated to something he/she hates. I do not get it. Life is too short to be this mad. I understand those trying to learn more- that is why I started posting on mobile sites. I understand fan boys and girls- this is the place for them.

But those who hate MS products, hate WP, doesn't use MS products unless forced too, but comes on a MS supporting website????

Sigh.......

This is why God gave us Beer really early on in human history. He knew in all His wisedom we would have to deal with people like this.
    Alcohol. I can't drink beer. :P Besides I thought wine was the nectar of the gods >:)
    09-26-2013 09:30 AM
    Our 'friend' has replied....
    09-26-2013 09:37 AM
    Our 'friend' has replied....
    Someone needs to send him a copy of Windows. He apparently can't find one. :P
    09-26-2013 09:39 AM
    I am having a lecture now. I hope it won't be that bad with falling asleep this time. After that I'll have to go to the store and get ingredients for cakes, my lab colleagues demand at least two for some unknown reason. But who am I to argue?
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-26-2013 09:51 AM
    sup guys I am back again to see what is up! and I just noticed that I am only 2 hours late again..... hmmmm im getting better and oh OH OH I have something to say ...... ok so I was on the bus going home and I was reading something on my phone and then there was this one guy that was all excited and said oh is that a Lumina ( I wanted to say Lumia but I just let it go ) and I said yes it is and he asked me" do I like it" and I said yes I like it a lot and we were talking and he said "I would get one but since I'm on a Verizon contract I'm stuck with this android phone but once its done I will get one" it made me smile and said "well that's good". Also this morning I was on the college bus and I another guy with the 521 and I was like wow what ever is MS or Nokia is doing its working . so this is what I wanted to share today !
    09-26-2013 11:13 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trolls.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	44378
    I felt the exact same way when a guy with a huge signboard saying "I am nuts about Iphone" crashed in my comic thread and started mocking everyone that was on the thread.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    09-26-2013 11:19 AM
    I felt the exact same way when a guy with a huge signboard saying "I am nuts about Iphone" crashed in my comic thread and started mocking everyone that was on the thread.
    Yeah I see what you mean that thread becoming attack the OP thread! :(
    09-26-2013 11:31 AM
    Who gives the 4 letter 'f' word, that guy is on wpc and not ipour, he will be shot at sight everytime some wpc member reads that thread, I already asked him what exactly he needs to stay out of the thread, but he's like 'determined to get that thread on the trending section', good for me ;)
    09-26-2013 11:36 AM
    that guy I don't think knows how to take a joke I mean if he likes apple why come to something that might offend him and later troll people who like that comic
    09-26-2013 11:36 AM
144,459 ... 372373374375376 ...