WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'M JUST TRYING TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION ⚠ PLEASE RENAME THE THREAD
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

You know, you could simply PM Muessig or Laura a reminder to make the change to the thread's title...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol I don't know why but I remembered this back in my senior year . So I was in the locker room getting ready for pe. A friend of mine put the song confessions part 2 by usher and then guys who knew the song started to sing it :p ( yes I sung too ) ahhh good stuff

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Is there an app that allows you to pin pictures to the start screen? I keep thinking that I remembered reading about or seeing something like it, but I dunno.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is there an app that allows you to pin pictures to the start screen? I keep thinking that I remembered reading about or seeing something like it, but I dunno.

Uh I'm not sure that is allowed :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know I've seen it somewhere before. I think it was in a twit sent a long time ago (last year maybe) by Nokia.

Not in my knowledge if wp do I know that there is an app or setting to set pics as tiles :/ I know you can set a certain picture in the photo hub but that's about it

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Not in my knowledge if wp do I know that there is an app or setting to set pics as tiles :/ I know you can set a certain picture in the photo hub but that's about it

Eh. I was just wondering anyway. I rearranged my entire start screen yesterday so I don't think I want to find an app where I'd probably want to rearrange it again because of the picture tiles.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Eh. I was just wondering anyway. I rearranged my entire start screen yesterday so I don't think I want to find an app where I'd probably want to rearrange it again because of the picture tiles.

:p I keep the same tile setup unless I get a new app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss