Lol
    I was kidding you about going to Black Butte
    Might be a good jaunt to get a groovy sunset pic with the 830 though.
    Might not be a bad idea :o but it's kinda cloudy now ..no sun ;)
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-12-2014 06:13 PM
    Bought 4 broken ones again today, I need therapy!!
    Your *** is bored, that's what it is... Guess it is easier to fix those than Sahib's female misadventures, right?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-12-2014 06:48 PM
    Your *** is bored, that's what it is... Guess it is easier to fix those than Sahib's female misadventures, right?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    Oh ha ha very funny ;p
    12-12-2014 08:46 PM
    So I found out today that AT&T has a $100 monthly limit on mobile purchases using carrier billing. Yes, I hit the limit!

Talk about supporting the developers! lol
    12-12-2014 09:01 PM
    This of course includes a few albums I purchased while I was downloading most of the free 100 albums from the xbox deals thing.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:02 PM
    Note the limit is for the carrier billing payment method.. I can still make mobile purchases by changing my payment method (paypal, credit card, etc)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:04 PM
    Oh btw, I finished linking up the "Games" section in my "Universal Games and Apps" thread.

I really hope this thread proves useful, or makes like easier for some members of, and/or visitors to the site.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:08 PM
    *test 1 -2*

*testing 1 -2 -3* ...is this thing on?
    12-12-2014 09:09 PM
    Got all my Christmas shopping done this evening as well! Call me Mr. Productive :)
    12-12-2014 09:10 PM
    *crawls back onto the "top thanked" list*
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:11 PM
    So what's everyone think about the Microsoft employees joining the forums?

I think it's awesome! I'd love to work for Microsoft one day.. I'd like to be the guy who goes around to all the AT&T stores and "educates" their sales people about Windows and Microsoft Mobile.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:14 PM
    Always wondered if any Microsoft big-shots actually look at WC...

I want to believe they might, then again being a doubtful type I would think this would be a nooooo...
    Then again MN I think does have an impact on all platforms.

I just wonder if deep in the MS digs if the people who try to guide Microsoft departmentally might actually bring up what goes on in the trenches of the actual web...
    Ed Boland likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:22 PM
    12-12-2014 09:38 PM
    Got all my Christmas shopping done this evening as well! Call me Mr. Productive :)

Congrats!
    12-12-2014 09:40 PM
    So I found out today that AT&T has a $100 monthly limit on mobile purchases using carrier billing. Yes, I hit the limit!

Talk about supporting the developers! lol
    Lol that's support for you :p
    12-12-2014 09:51 PM
    *test 1 -2*

*testing 1 -2 -3* ...is this thing on?
    Mic check check mic :p
    12-12-2014 09:51 PM
    This guy ;) you got time :p
    12-12-2014 09:52 PM

I think it's awesome! I'd love to work for Microsoft one day.. I'd like to be the guy who goes around to all the AT&T stores and "educates" their sales people about Windows and Microsoft Mobile.
    They need good edumacation not just any edumacation but ed's edumacation !
    12-12-2014 09:52 PM
    Always wondered if any Microsoft big-shots actually look at WC...

I want to believe they might, then again being a doubtful type I would think this would be a nooooo...
    Then again MN I think does have an impact on all platforms.

I just wonder if deep in the MS digs if the people who try to guide Microsoft departmentally might actually bring up what goes on in the trenches of the actual web...
    I think it's legit what they are doing but what I might worry that some people here might want wp to become android with their ideas . I want people like rue , Mia 99 , acent ( I forgot ) you know those types of minds ( you all could think of more people ) just hope they chose the right people to listen to.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:56 PM
    I think it's legit what they are doing but what I might worry that some people here might want wp to become android with their ideas . I want people like rue , Mia 99 , acent ( I forgot ) you know those types of minds ( you all could think of more people ) just hope they chose the right people to listen to.
    Don't sell yourself short kiddo...
    You're one of the smart ones too IMHO
    sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    12-13-2014 12:14 AM
    Don't sell yourself short kiddo...
    You're one of the smart ones too IMHO
    ;) well go back a few or maybe a few pages and you will face palming yourself :P anyways!! I wouldn't know what to suggest because I don't know what needs to be added. all I really want is for Skype to be like hangouts or like imessage. OH and better syncing between devices . like wallpapers and stuff.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-13-2014 12:48 AM
    ;) well go back a few or maybe a few pages and you will face palming yourself :P anyways!! I wouldn't know what to suggest because I don't know what needs to be added. all I really want is for Skype to be like hangouts or like imessage. OH and better syncing between devices . like wallpapers and stuff.
    Well there ya go....
    You have input too!
    You can say it in three sentences

That's the key...less is a lot!
    Spark an idea and let others formulate it.

The mark of a great mind...
    12-13-2014 12:55 AM
    I have a friend who calls it Spendmas. I have a similar point of view.

I don't do the Xmas thing. :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-13-2014 02:02 AM

I guess it's OK. I hope they can manage the 'fans' properly.

I wonder what they plan to do exactly. Start threads to find out what people think?

Not everyone is running W10 for Windows so not sure.

Hope they enjoy themselves... :P
    12-13-2014 02:07 AM
    WP will never become Android. Even Android has come to realise it's too open.

However, the are many improvements that can be made from a functional perspective. Too many people on here want to focus on customisation. To me that's just icing on the cake. Options are fine but don't take away the main ideas.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-13-2014 02:11 AM
142,852 ... 37443745374637473748 ...