that guy I don't think knows how to take a joke I mean if he likes apple why come to something that might offend him and later troll people who like that comic
    Bah, lets talk about something else, its not worth the 4 letter 's' word, you are wearing a pretty dress aren't you?
    09-26-2013 11:40 AM
    Bah, lets talk about something else, its not worth the 4 letter 's' word, you are wearing a pretty dress aren't you?
    dress ? did I miss something
    09-26-2013 11:48 AM
    dress ? did I miss something
    Don't tell me you are sitting n@ked?
    Aren't you wearing something?
    09-26-2013 11:49 AM
    Don't tell me you are sitting n@ked?
    Aren't you wearing something?
    ehhh I don't think I would be wearing a dress since im a guy and I would be wearing clothes
    09-26-2013 11:55 AM
    ehhh I don't think I would be wearing a dress since im a guy and I would be wearing cloths
    Hmm, I wonder how can I wear a 'piece of' cloth?
    Lol, you messed up with your spelling :p
    09-26-2013 11:58 AM
    Hmm, I wonder how can I wear a 'piece of' cloth?
    Lol, you messed up with your spelling :p
    ah your funny! ... I see we have a comedian on this thread
    09-26-2013 12:03 PM
    ah your funny! ... I see we have a comedian on this thread
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-26-2013 12:09 PM
    hmmm I don't think BP will like it that you are stealing his funny thunder because already you beat him on top posters!
    09-26-2013 12:16 PM
    hmmm I don't think BP will like it that you are stealing his funny thunder because already you beat him on top posters!
    Nah am not competing with anyone, just being the way I am.
    BP is a cool guy who wears nice dress :)
    09-26-2013 12:20 PM
    This sums up the reasons why I find this movie terrible almost perfectly. But personally I think there's even more stupid stuff in it.

BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-26-2013 12:47 PM
    so I have another announcement ..... my friend who switched from the iphone to a windows phone has the Nokia Lumia 1020! and wow its not as bulky as people say its out to be. and its very light and the camera hump is not as bad as I thought it was. I wonder who else I will find with a surface or a windows phone
    09-26-2013 02:12 PM
    Nah am not competing with anyone, just being the way I am.
    BP is a cool guy who wears nice dress :)
    HA you hear that BP you wear a dress MUAHAHAHAHHA and I win!
    09-26-2013 02:13 PM
    Making two entirely different (quite complex) cakes plus short bread in my small flat is quite an achievement. I hope this stuff is edible. Would be a huge waste of money and time else.
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-26-2013 02:40 PM
    This sums up the reasons why I find this movie terrible almost perfectly. But personally I think there's even more stupid stuff in it.

Just watch it a minute ago it looks like an awful film!
    09-26-2013 02:41 PM
    HA you hear that BP you wear a dress MUAHAHAHAHHA and I win!
    Yes it beautiful!
    09-26-2013 02:42 PM
    I left the chocolate cake a little too long in the oven. It looked not ready and as I have baked this one many times I thought I can trust my feeling. But when I tested the consistency it was already well done.

Baking two cakes in one oven I barely know is really terrible. I hope my colleagues will still like it, I don't want to leave a bad impression if I have to stay at this place for four years ;-)
    09-26-2013 03:04 PM
    I'm a bit later today as I've had some work to do this evening, but day four in the new job was fairly average/hectic. I'm getting a little more used to the people and the different jobs I have to do, and it's giving me the chance to learn more about the system and how other people work in the office. Learning experience indeed.

In other news, handing GTA V over to my GF for 5 mins (non gamer) had me nearly in tears laughing as she apologised whilst running people over and using them as speed bumps and wondering why the police were on her!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-26-2013 03:51 PM
    Duck Dynasty is too important to MISS!!!!
    09-26-2013 04:16 PM
    Duck Dynasty is too important to MISS!!!!
    I have never watched it and I probably never will. I have watched American Chopper for quite a while though, got into it in Ireland. I liked it when they were still growing, before they were just fighting the entire time.
    09-26-2013 04:27 PM
    I have never watched it and I probably never will. I have watched American Chopper for quite a while though, got into it in Ireland. I liked it when they were still growing, before they were just fighting the entire time.
    Seen once not to keen, I like ice road truckers and mountain men!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-26-2013 04:30 PM
    Seen once not to keen, I like ice road truckers and mountain men!
    I have watched Ice Road Truckers once or so. They were mostly talking about how they could break in every second the entire time. Didn't find this too thrilling. I have never seen or heard of Mountain Men.

But now it's time for me to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for me, when I will see if my cakes are edible or not.
    09-26-2013 04:34 PM
    so I have another announcement ..... my friend who switched from the iphone to a windows phone has the Nokia Lumia 1020! and wow its not as bulky as people say its out to be. and its very light and the camera hump is not as bad as I thought it was. I wonder who else I will find with a surface or a windows phone
    the 1020 is nice, eh? That's why I'm counting pennies to get one myself...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-26-2013 04:43 PM
    the 1020 is nice, eh? That's why I'm counting pennies to get one myself...
    Same here! :)
    09-26-2013 07:15 PM
    Ugh, i've been sick with some sort of sickness for the past week!
    09-26-2013 07:17 PM
    so as my continuing coverage of what I see today when I was going home I saw another chick with the Verizon version of the HTC 8x( Different girl from yesterday ) then also I saw another chick with the Nokia Lumia 810 and I bet you all are thinking I'm making it up but I don't know what else to prove besides pictures but I don't think I will walk up to them and say hey can I get a picture of you with your phone would be very awkward buy anyways yes I'm starting to see a lot more peeps with windows phone
    09-26-2013 11:09 PM
144,475 ... 373374375376377 ...