Also, back on the degree thing, I personally know about 5 people who've attained at least a B.S. and are looking for work... my girlfriend is one of them.
    The hardest thing to do is find the right mix of education and experience.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-15-2014 12:38 PM
    Went for the win today...was able to exchange the GF's sweater i bought for her birthday in AC in Secaucus and got her a cheaper one in the size she wants...and only paid $10 to get some nice socks with the difference. Also picked up a couple dress pants to go with my suit (even though I wasn't looking to spend any cake...)

So I don't think I'm going to class today. I'll just exchange my shirt and get ready for work tomorrow. Tonight's class isn't a class...we're to bring food and all that jazz. Too tired still.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-15-2014 02:02 PM
    Guess the thread went quiet. OK, I'm off to group then. I'll peek back in later.

12-15-2014 03:04 PM
    I'm working on my wife's website. So I have an excuse. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-15-2014 03:15 PM
    I whipped up another "dual lockscreen"... Here's a demonstration video clip (recorded on my trusty iPhone 4)

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2014 05:44 PM
    Trying to find broken Lumia phones to fix so I have an excuse as well and time to learn some new phones to fix....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-15-2014 05:45 PM
    Trying to find broken Lumia phones to fix so I have an excuse as well and time to learn some new phones to fix....
    SMH. Why not learn how to fix an iPhone? Doesn't the wife have one now? That makes sense to do to me...lol.

12-15-2014 06:01 PM
    Looks like I'm going to get a double dose of Android Lollipop...the Wear version is installing on my G Watch and my N7 will get it Wednesday.

Looking forward to the next update in my Lumia 1520 though...

12-15-2014 06:11 PM
    Well.. I think it's a neat effect anyways...
    12-15-2014 06:54 PM
    SMH. Why not learn how to fix an iPhone? Doesn't the wife have one now? That makes sense to do to me...lol.

They are not cheap, even broken ones sell for a pretty penny. Also the phones themselves are a PITA to fix!! And I need about $150 invested to buy the gear to fix it. I already have everything I need to fix the Lumias:-)
    12-15-2014 06:56 PM
    Well I have a story on this rainy Monday day.
    It started like any other day as you all know and then I got done with my stretching final and I went to the cafeteria to hang out with my friends. So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to wait at his place I said alright but then I remembered taco bell girl is his roommate . I kinda got nervous. We went to pick up in n out.
    We got to his place and she was there with skin hugging boy shorts ... At that moment in my mind I was like " on my she's a dime " I made sure I didn't act funny and sat down eating my hamburger. At a time she was teasing me saying do who's booty you looking at. I stuffed my mouth with fries and muffled no ones. Alright so after I was done I sat down across from her and it looked like she facing me well her body was . I didn't say much I did crack some jokes and act goofy . So when there was a commercial break taco bell girl and her other girl roomy asked me what I like in a girl which I told them what I would like .

Then the part were I got more nervous when I friend left and I was alone with then two. In my head im thinking taco bell girl is on fire I have to keep it on the cool side .so I did but when she got up I was like " those boy shorts with that shirt ...am i dreaming " they called me over to their room and i didn't want to go in since i was shy . Anyways they asked me personal stuff and asked me of I did this and that . But what did disappoint me was when they took out the bong and asked me if did this said no so they asked if I wanted to " I got serious sahib and said "nah I don't do that stuff and I don't want to " sure they kept asking me and they gave up. That kinda ruined my mood so I was not into it . After all that we just watched vine videos.

That's was my Monday highlight ....i don't really care that they do that stuff but the thing is to lie about something then I find out about what you said you don't do :/
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-15-2014 06:57 PM
    Looks like I'm going to get a double dose of Android Lollipop...the Wear version is installing on my G Watch and my N7 will get it Wednesday.

Looking forward to the next update in my Lumia 1520 though...

I might have messed up a bit....the N7 already has 5.0.1:-(
    12-15-2014 06:57 PM
    Guess the thread went quiet. OK, I'm off to group then. I'll peek back in later.

I should make it louder 😜
    12-15-2014 07:09 PM

Look at a those shunning lights :p
    12-15-2014 07:11 PM

Gotta fix them lumias 😈
    12-15-2014 07:12 PM
    Well, I was going to make a ton of noise here, but I guess I don't need to now that Sahib has logged in.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    12-15-2014 07:31 PM
    Forgot to share my breakfast this morning...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-15-2014 07:37 PM
    And a little Cinemagraph from this evening...

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-15-2014 07:40 PM
    Well, I was going to make a ton of noise here, but I guess I don't need to now that Sahib has logged in.

I was a little busy this day :p
    12-15-2014 07:43 PM
    Forgot to share my breakfast this morning...

https://dqymyw.bn1301.livefilestore....oto.JPG?psid=1
    Lol I see the game in the background
    12-15-2014 07:43 PM
    So here's my Xmas plan, which I can tell here because the GF won't ever read it.

She did give me a copy of her house keys - a privilege I won't abuse, unless to do a surprise gift. I had planned to give her a Fitbit Flex for her Xmas but I decided to let her get it early. So I got her a pot set as the second half of her Christmas gift because she had to throw out her old ones because they went bad. She's got some stainless steel ones and I HATE cooking on those because they burn stuff easily.

The plan is that she goes to this late workout class each week. Since I'm off on Monday and next week is Christmas... I plan to "sneak" into her apartment and cook her dinner in her new pot set. It is a bright red one so she cannot miss seeing it when she walks into the kitchen. It'll be a standard meal she likes...garlic shrimp and some broiled salmon, along with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.

Plus she'll get her new sweater, which will be blue instead of the grey one I got for her birthday. She's been asking me to exchange it for the longest and I did that today. She'll also get some sneaker balls that she can use to help keep her boxing gloves and gym bag fresh and odor free.

12-15-2014 07:44 PM
    So here's my Xmas plan, which I can tell here because the GF won't ever read it.

She did give me a copy of her house keys - a privilege I won't abuse, unless to do a surprise gift. I had planned to give her a Fitbit Flex for her Xmas but I decided to let her get it early. So I got her a pot set as the second half of her Christmas gift because she had to throw out her old ones because they went bad. She's got some stainless steel ones and I HATE cooking on those because they burn stuff easily.

The plan is that she goes to this late workout class each week. Since I'm off on Monday and next week is Christmas... I plan to "sneak" into her apartment and cook her dinner in her new pot set. It is a bright red one so she cannot miss seeing it when she walks into the kitchen. It'll be a standard meal she likes...garlic shrimp and some broiled salmon, along with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.

Plus she'll get her new sweater, which will be blue instead of the grey one I got for her birthday. She's been asking me to exchange it for the longest and I did that today. She'll also get some sneaker balls that she can use to help keep her boxing gloves and gym bag fresh and odor free.

Oooooh good plan a well thought out plan
    12-15-2014 07:46 PM
    All I have to say is *sigh *
    Ed Boland likes this.
    12-15-2014 08:02 PM
    Today was a productive day at my own pace, which was nice.

I was able to exchange the GF's sweater to one I think she'll like. I wasn't intended on shopping but I picked up some new socks, 2 really nice pairs of dress pants by Ken Cole for $60 and a nice sweater for $15 (normally $42). I exchanged the extra plaid shirt I had for another black one so I am happy for that.

I got my first look at Secaucus, as normally all I see is the rail station. It is always amazing to see these small, slower, quaint looking towns laying with the imposing NYC skyline in the backdrop. Union is the exact same way.

I ran group today and it went fine...my client who want MIA for 3 weeks returned. So I'm hopeful she is reengaged in two weeks when I'm back to regular field placement. I gave a Christmas gift to one of the other clients too. He is a sports fan so I caught Moddell's having scarfs and gloves on sale - i got him NY Jets branded scarf, gloves, and matching hat. He looked good wearing them - hope he keeps them because he's known to lose things easily (mild cerebral palsy).

I skipped class as expected. And I got laundry done today. Gonna iron my work clothes before bed and work on settling mg lower back as it is barking.

Yup, all in all, a productive day off.

Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    12-15-2014 08:08 PM
    Today was a productive day at my own pace, which was nice.

I was able to exchange the GF's sweater to one I think she'll like. I wasn't intended on shopping but I picked up some new socks, 2 really nice pairs of dress pants by Ken Cole for $60 and a nice sweater for $15 (normally $42). I exchanged the extra plaid shirt I had for another black one so I am happy for that.

I got my first look at Secaucus, as normally all I see is the rail station. It is always amazing to see these small, slower, quaint looking towns laying with the imposing NYC skyline in the backdrop. Union is the exact same way.

I ran group today and it went fine...my client who want MIA for 3 weeks returned. So I'm hopeful she is reengaged in two weeks when I'm back to regular field placement. I gave a Christmas gift to one of the other clients too. He is a sports fan so I caught Moddell's having scarfs and gloves on sale - i got him NY Jets branded scarf, gloves, and matching hat. He looked good wearing them - hope he keeps them because he's known to lose things easily (mild cerebral palsy).

I skipped class as expected. And I got laundry done today. Gonna iron my work clothes before bed and work on settling mg lower back as it is barking.

Yup, all in all, a productive day off.

That's a good use of the day :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-15-2014 08:11 PM
142,723 ... 37533754375537563757 ...