• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    I love Remote Desktop on the 1520! (seem accessing Win 10 TP on my desktop)

MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-15-2014 08:12 PM
    Oooooh good plan a well thought out plan
    You pull of stuff like this to the right girl, she'll smother you with good appreciation.

The GF knows I like to tell her I have a gift for her, let her spin her wheels in excitement to figure out what it is (she's a thinking type), and then have her go "wow, I never would expect that". I always try to get her functional gifts that she will use a ton and make her life easier. I try to stay away from the fluff gifts, although she loves her perfumes.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-15-2014 08:12 PM
    That's a good use of the day :)
    Oh, and I left something out - I dropped my sweaters and upchuck covered jacket off at the cleaners before I went on my returning spree. I love that jacket so I asked them to do some patch repairs on it (it is 10 years old). I almost had a cow when they quoted me the price but it's a bit cheaper than buying a new jacket so I'm fine. I'll have them repair my other jacket I'm wearing this week on Monday when I collect the first one.

12-15-2014 08:16 PM
    Three long meetings in the last part of the day...when will this day end? Oh and tomorrow morning starts at 7:30 AM with calls to India and Ireland...
    12-15-2014 08:38 PM
    While not big as you all I have too take 2 finals tomorrow ...and I'm done for that day
    12-15-2014 09:39 PM
    I really hope everyone has a good Christmas/Kwanzaa/Chanukah/whatever holiday you celebrate this year. It is always nice to have good holidays whenever possible, even if it is means simply spending a few hours away from the daily grind with someone you love and care about.

12-15-2014 09:40 PM
    While not big as you all I have too take 2 finals tomorrow ...and I'm done for that day
    Well, buckle down and do your best. Maybe taco bell girl will reward you with a peep show if you ace yours finals. If she does, you better not funk "her test", if you get my drift...

12-15-2014 09:42 PM
    I really hope everyone has a good Christmas/Kwanzaa/Chanukah/whatever holiday you celebrate this year. It is always nice to have good holidays whenever possible, even if it is means simply spending a few hours away from the daily grind with someone you love and care about.

Yeah I agree :) and also to disconnect from the tech
    12-15-2014 09:48 PM
    Well, buckle down and do your best. Maybe taco bell girl will reward you with a peep show if you ace yours finals. If she does, you better not funk "her test", if you get my drift...

Let's see how tomorrow plays out . I did ask her from what time to what time she will be at school when I was at her place today.
    12-15-2014 09:49 PM
    Let's see how tomorrow plays out . I did ask her from what time to what time she will be at school when I was at her place today.
    Pay attention. Stay in the moment. Avoid being clueless.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2014 10:23 PM
    Pay attention. Stay in the moment. Avoid being clueless.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    what do you think my mind was as today :P but now im just thinking ....... ..... and thinking and more thinking
    12-15-2014 10:27 PM
    what do you think my mind was as today :P but now im just thinking ....... ..... and thinking and more thinking
    Don't over think it. I'm sure that *** looked great in those shorts. She'll hook you up if you can somehow play your cards right.

12-15-2014 10:43 PM
    Don't over think it. I'm sure that *** looked great in those shorts. She'll hook you up if you can somehow play your cards right.

lol its hard to explain ..... idk I might be over thinking again but every single time our eyes met we just smiled... hmmm
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-15-2014 11:06 PM
    Well I have a story on this rainy Monday day.
    It started like any other day as you all know and then I got done with my stretching final and I went to the cafeteria to hang out with my friends. So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to wait at his place I said alright but then I remembered taco bell girl is his roommate . I kinda got nervous. We went to pick up in n out.
    We got to his place and she was there with skin hugging boy shorts ... At that moment in my mind I was like " on my she's a dime " I made sure I didn't act funny and sat down eating my hamburger. At a time she was teasing me saying do who's booty you looking at. I stuffed my mouth with fries and muffled no ones. Alright so after I was done I sat down across from her and it looked like she facing me well her body was . I didn't say much I did crack some jokes and act goofy . So when there was a commercial break taco bell girl and her other girl roomy asked me what I like in a girl which I told them what I would like .

Then the part were I got more nervous when I friend left and I was alone with then two. In my head im thinking taco bell girl is on fire I have to keep it on the cool side .so I did but when she got up I was like " those boy shorts with that shirt ...am i dreaming " they called me over to their room and i didn't want to go in since i was shy . Anyways they asked me personal stuff and asked me of I did this and that . But what did disappoint me was when they took out the bong and asked me if did this said no so they asked if I wanted to " I got serious sahib and said "nah I don't do that stuff and I don't want to " sure they kept asking me and they gave up. That kinda ruined my mood so I was not into it . After all that we just watched vine videos.

That's was my Monday highlight ....i don't really care that they do that stuff but the thing is to lie about something then I find out about what you said you don't do :/
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    I had a few thoughts going through my mind when I read this but I'll keep them to myself cause I'm not sure if I read everything right.

It's unfortunate about the bong....

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and just enjoy the moments. :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:07 AM
    I had a few thoughts going through my mind when I read this but I'll keep them to myself cause I'm not sure if I read everything right.

It's unfortunate about the bong....

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and just enjoy the moments. :)
    you can ask questions :P hahah just so clear things up:P
    yeah that was the only thing that kinda tripped me :/ not going to lie I can still smell the bong smell x.x
    I do hope tomorrow is better
    12-16-2014 12:22 AM
    I whipped up another "dual lockscreen"... Here's a demonstration video clip (recorded on my trusty iPhone 4)

ok that is legit... how did you do that
    Ed Boland likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:37 AM
    you can ask questions hahah just so clear things up
    yeah that was the only thing that kinda tripped me :/ not going to lie I can still smell the bong smell x.x
    I do hope tomorrow is better
    Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 01:00 AM
    Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.
    I wanted to say something but I think its best to let this thing play out a bit...
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 01:04 AM
    ok that is legit... how did you do that
    It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 01:10 AM
    It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.
    Now go to bed, Ed☺
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Now go to bed, Ed☺
    lol you're right! I should be sleeping..
    12-16-2014 02:21 AM
    Eh, sleep is over rated.
    12-16-2014 02:22 AM
    Eh, sleep is over rated.

No, its definitely not, believe me
    12-16-2014 03:25 AM
    My desktop PC wallpaper.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails 3004f68.png  
    12-16-2014 03:32 AM
    My desktop PC wallpaper.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

I should be saying that. During weekends, I'm awake till 1.45 a.m, & I get up in the morning at regular time 7 a.m.
    8 hrs is optimum sleep.... Not for me during weekends
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-16-2014 03:46 AM
143,584 ... 37543755375637573758 ...