I often wonder what he got up to. He just disappeared like Chregu. :/ No good byes or anything. :/
    I hope they both are OK. Snowmutt used to roll through here a lot too, but I guess life and being a mod has kept him away.

Again, not disparaging the current regulars here, those days the thread was a really really thorough read. Sahib grew up from sahib to Sahib in those days.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 08:05 AM
    To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Probably foreign investors like everywhere else or those already with a 'portfolio'.

Have I ever mentioned I detest the investment idea of a 'home'? It's completely stuffed up living arrangements.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:10 AM
    Yes increase sales that mean absolutely nothing for developers, except in India.

Except in developing countries. I know WP doesn't have developers, but that's where its downfall is, if everything was perfect nobody, would be complaining
    12-16-2014 08:13 AM
    Well the good news is that I've earned more than 500 crowns in AOE now, the bad news is that I wasted GBs of data downloading O&C, as it had installation problems...
    12-16-2014 08:14 AM
    Except in developing countries. I know WP doesn't have developers, but that's where its downfall is, if everything was perfect nobody, would be complaining
    Yes but people have this warped perception that if MS makes tonnes of low end devices and sells them like hot cakes the developer will all shout with glee and suddenly WP will be popular.

This not true and I wish it would go away.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:17 AM
    Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.
    Yup alone :p none there
    12-16-2014 08:37 AM
    Yup alone :p none there
    What no imagination? o.O
    12-16-2014 08:39 AM
    It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.
    Huh that's one way to use kids corner . Like to have a panorama type of wallpaper
    12-16-2014 08:39 AM
    What no imagination? o.O
    Yeah I do but I don't think it's SFW type of thing :p
    12-16-2014 08:40 AM
    Yeah I do but I don't think it's SFW type of thing :p
    OK just checking your brain is working. :P I don't need a graphic description. :P

What was the 'none there' then?
    12-16-2014 08:42 AM
    Does she have a boyfriend or what? You're both young people so that should matter but it shouldn't. If your heard was screwed on a bit more tightly I'd suggest something risqu. It is clear she likes you...so play your cards right and enjoy whatever happens between you both.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    That's just it I think she doesn't anymore . I do wonder how she is going to act when she sees me today . I have an idea how but I'll wait and see to prove myself something.
    12-16-2014 08:42 AM
    OK just checking your brain is working. :P I don't need a graphic description. :P

What was the 'none there' then?
    Ops meant no one there besides them 2and me
    12-16-2014 08:43 AM
    I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    I did stay with them I just left my jacket in the other room just to be safe :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:45 AM
    And to think that Sahib woukd put all the experience from riding the blunt bus into action! Oh what a terrible waste indeed
    I got used to the smell seeing as I'm in contact with it everyday :o two years ....wasted D:
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:46 AM
    Had a bit of a mixed day today. Can't wait for this afternoon to be over.
    My day just started with cookies :p
    12-16-2014 08:47 AM
    That's just it I think she doesn't anymore . I do wonder how she is going to act when she sees me today . I have an idea how but I'll wait and see to prove myself something.
    Well, take it in stride. If she likes you then just take advantage of that. (taking advantage in a way you're comfortable with :P).

Hope you day goes well. :)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 08:47 AM
    I've read all the posts in this thread, and dare you all to do the same.
    Yeah right ;) no one in their right mind would .... Not even the NSA
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    12-16-2014 08:48 AM
    I waited to post this until I got to a fresh page. My wife is trying to raise some money to train others. If anyone has a couple of minutes would you mind going here and voting?

http://www.galaxyhotchocolate.com/ga...er-central-cic

If you're more for direct funding you can go here:

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!, a Community project from Woking, Surrey Crowdfunding on Crowdfunder.co.uk

She's not in the video or the one talking. :P

Any help is appreciated.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 08:54 AM
    From a few days, the climate has been quite cool here. I was surprised to see many people wearing sweaters, as I thought its not that cold.
    But yesterday was the coldest day at 12 C, 6.7 C below normal.
    12-16-2014 09:15 AM
    I waited to post this until I got to a fresh page. My wife is trying to raise some money to train others. If anyone has a couple of minutes would you mind going here and voting?

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!, a Community project from Woking, Surrey Crowdfunding on Crowdfunder.co.uk

Any help is appreciated.

I did the voting method... Now.im just waiting for an email ....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:44 AM
    Probably foreign investors like everywhere else or those already with a 'portfolio'.

Have I ever mentioned I detest the investment idea of a 'home'? It's completely stuffed up living arrangements.
    See, for me a home is an investment if it is passed down through the generations. Like what old money does where the parents raise kids in the home, the kids go out and have their own lives and everyone reconvenes there for holidays. Or only one of the kids lives in the house after the parents are gone and you hand it down like that. Otherwise, I don't view homes as investments. Especially coming from a culture that the land the home is built on is more important, where you get to have a real backyard and such

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-16-2014 09:48 AM
    Sahib, if I were to suggest anything...in these feminine endeavors, "stay strapped". If not, you'll be a patient in a place similar to where I work. There are many young people who pass through my office, and I've seen the full gamut. From folks who have their little BF/GF and it is cute and safe and all, to people who are forced into commercial sex work, to people who was faithful to their partners but their partner wasn't and they're crying because of a +STI/ +ICON result. These days, you'll never know what you will run into.

I'm all for having fun at any age, but I'm more for safe and responsible fun.

When I read stays strapped I thought about "why would I carry heat around " then I got what you meant. Thanks
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:48 AM
    I did stay with them I just left my jacket in the other room just to be safe :p
    I'd have left my shirt too in the other room. Use that as an opportunity to make a joke and get them comfortable.

I can do that because I wear undershirts. I have done so since high school. I only wear tank tops with light summer clothes, but even then, that's an undershirt. It is helpful for me because when I crash in places and need to be decent, I have a shirt to sleep in.

I never understood not wearing an undershirt. I get it, but it's not for me.

12-16-2014 09:52 AM
    To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Dang with half of what they are asking you can easily find a good place here :o
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:54 AM

Any help is appreciated.
    Just voted. Love what she is trying to do.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:55 AM
145,641 ... 37563757375837593760 ...