I never understood not wearing an undershirt. I get it, but it's not for me.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    I would boil to death. :P Too many layers and I can't handle it. It was zero this morning but no wind. I only had a light scarf, a simple jacket and no sweater. Except for my hands I was quite fine.
    12-16-2014 08:56 AM
    Just voted. Love what she is trying to do.

If you know anyone you can pass it around to that would be appreciated. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:57 AM
    Dang with half of what they are asking you can easily find a good place here :o
    London is just as bad as New York, though I'm not entirely sure which one is worse. The area I live in, Southeast is one of the higher cost areas.
    12-16-2014 08:58 AM
    When I read stays strapped I thought about "why would I carry heat around " then I got what you meant. Thanks
    The heat you're thinking you don't need to carry unless you're rolling through some unsavory places - or you're messing with some girl or some guy's girl who light you up.

Glad you got what I meant though. Always be safe - no question about it. There are some girls out there who will act silly if you say you want to ride safe - walk away from that if she isn't respecting your need for safety.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-16-2014 08:58 AM
    Dang with half of what they are asking you can easily find a good place here :o
    Precisely. What you have to remember though is the cost of living is higher here. It is one of the reasons why I moved to where I am now. I get a little more bang for my buck out in the boondocks. If I tried that in the city I'd have to know too many people to do so and there is no guarantee that the neighborhood itself would be better than where I'm at - it may be worse frankly.

That's why if you can make the money in a high earning area and live in a cheaper area you've got it made. That's why Northeasterners like to retire to Colorado and Florida...no income tax, lower cost of living. And especially if it is old money, you're set.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 09:02 AM
    @mia ....I never did get into that mood of wearing an undershirt :o I feel strange with another shirt under ..thats just me
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    12-16-2014 09:06 AM
    @Sahib. Like I mentioned to MIA, if you know anyone else who might like to help with the voting it would be appreciated. :)
    12-16-2014 09:07 AM
    @Sahib. Like I mentioned to MIA, if you know anyone else who might like to help with the voting it would be appreciated. :)

Alrighty will mention it
    12-16-2014 09:10 AM
    I voted. I only have one question, Woking means the Woking where Mclaren HQ is?
    12-16-2014 09:14 AM
    Yes.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:16 AM
    I would boil to death. :P Too many layers and I can't handle it. It was zero this morning but no wind. I only had a light scarf, a simple jacket and no sweater. Except for my hands I was quite fine.
    See, even the tropics I wear an undershirt. The trick is to know your materials. I like the lighter dress shirts so that way in winter I can wear layers and not sweat, and in the summer it is breathable and the undershirt soaks up all the moisture. I know when I sweat I can sweat heavy I go the undershirt route. Could never be a guy who is in a great shirt and funky as hell because of sweat.

So I abuse and change through undershirts a lot and get more mileage out of my dress shirts that way.

The African materials are the best. Ever seen them wear some stuff so thin you need an undershirt? I love those because in the summer so stay so cool.

12-16-2014 09:22 AM
    @mia ....I never did get into that mood of wearing an undershirt :o I feel strange with another shirt under ..thats just me
    I get you. Guess I'm just a heavy sweat guy so undershirts are necessary for me.

12-16-2014 09:25 AM
    See, even the tropics I wear an undershirt. The trick is to know your materials. I like the lighter dress shirts so that way in winter I can wear layers and not sweat, and in the summer it is breathable and the undershirt soaks up all the moisture. I know when I sweat I can sweat heavy I go the undershirt route. Could never be a guy who is in a great shirt and funky as hell because of sweat.

So I abuse and change through undershirts a lot and get more mileage out of my dress shirts that way.

The African materials are the best. Ever seen them wear some stuff so thin you need an undershirt? I love those because in the summer so stay so cool.

I'll explain.... at night in our place, even when it gets to negative temperatures, we don't need a heater and sometimes we need to open the window. I give off that much heat. Our bedroom isn't that small.

I guess it's just something I never did. My mother's partner wears an undershirt and there are many people who do. It's common here in the UK but, don't take this the wrong way, I always saw it as an older person thing. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:26 AM
    London is just as bad as New York, though I'm not entirely sure which one is worse. The area I live in, Southeast is one of the higher cost areas.
    They're tied, in my view. I'm seeing places in NJ that is just as expensive too as in the coty. You live down the coast (headed to Atlantic City) and you need some serious means to stay afloat down there. But at least you have the land space out there as the saving grace. It is crazy. That's one of the reasons why if and when I move it has to be into my own owned apartment or house.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:28 AM
    I'll explain.... at night in our place, even when it gets to negative temperatures, we don't need a heater and sometimes we need to open the window. I give off that much heat. Our bedroom isn't that small.

I guess it's just something I never did. My mother's partner wears an undershirt and there are many people who do. It's common here in the UK but, don't take this the wrong way, I always saw it as an older person thing. :P
    I'm not offended. I've got enough old school, older soul type mannerisms that I'm proud of that keeps me grounded. At home, I don't wear undershirts though - I wear them only when I got out or I'm in a house that's not mine.

I'm sure the wife doesn't complain about the amount of heat you give off...every girlfriend I've had liked to hug and snuggle because they liked my body temperature... Lol.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:33 AM
    I'm not offended. I've got enough old school, older soul type mannerisms that I'm proud of that keeps me grounded. At home, I don't wear undershirts though - I wear them only when I got out or I'm in a house that's not mine.

I'm sure the wife doesn't complain about the amount of heat you give off...every girlfriend I've had liked to hug and snuggle because they liked my body temperature... Lol.

That's fine. :)

Yes the wife is happy but it usually takes about an hour or two before I heat the whole room. She usually is cold for the first bit then starts complaining it's too warm. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:39 AM
    And thanks! :D
    Sport Driver likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:42 AM

Yes the wife is happy but it usually takes about an hour or two before I heat the whole room. She usually is cold for the first bit then starts complaining it's too warm. :P

Burning calories huh rue ;p
    12-16-2014 09:43 AM

Significant others of the female variety will always find something to complain about the longer you're hitched to them. Sigh.

12-16-2014 09:49 AM
    Yeah, just by sleeping. If only it took the weight with it. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 09:51 AM
    You need to burn some calories with taco bell girl and upgrade her to some real Mexican food (if she isn't familiar with it)...

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    12-16-2014 09:52 AM
    Off to take my anthropology final ....D: This is going to be a while
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 09:54 AM
    @mia: Oh my lol that was truly a work of art to put that together :p
    12-16-2014 09:55 AM
    You need to burn some calories with taco bell girl and upgrade her to some real Mexican food (if she isn't familiar with it)...

I'm having a hard time not laughing at work.. thanks. :P
    worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 09:57 AM
    I've read all the posts in this thread, and dare you all to do the same.
    Just yours I presume:-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 10:25 AM
144,483 ... 37573758375937603761 ...