He hasn't been eating at taco bell yet, since she hasn't given him no meals so far...(oops, did I just say that?)

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    oh my o.o ........though i could eat off that ... just saying what i saw yesterday
    12-16-2014 12:07 PM
    If she goes "AYE CHIHUAHA!" after those workouts then he's barking up the right tree.

you are just having a blast with this aren't you ;P ?
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-16-2014 12:08 PM
    ...Instead of making movies, right?

you are enjoying this :P....... oh boy
    12-16-2014 12:10 PM
    Time to bring Miley and her twerking back?
    Sahib, perhaps you should watch Wrecking Ball with the girls while bonging out
    NOOOOO that would be a nightmare D:
    12-16-2014 12:11 PM
    Time to bring Miley and her twerking back?
    Sahib, perhaps you should watch Wrecking Ball with the girls while bonging out😁
    I'll behave an refrain from taking this opportunity to wipe the gutter clean with Sahib...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:14 PM
    I'll behave an refrain from taking this opportunity to wipe the gutter clean with Sahib...

whew and here i thought you were going to wipe the floor with me
    12-16-2014 12:20 PM
    oh my o.o ........though i could eat off that ... just saying what i saw yesterday
    Hopefully the shorts were clean. Messy meals is just...well, plain messy. Lol (I'll stop here for today, even though Sahib makes this easy)

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:21 PM
    Hopefully the shorts were clean. Messy meals is just...well, plain messy. Lol (I'll stop here for today, even though Sahib makes this easy)

im wondering how you come up with this ..... :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:25 PM
    im wondering how you come up with this ..... :P
    Just flows naturally. So I'll behave.

Seriously though, just enjoy college life. When the real world pressured hit home, you'll look back on your college days fondly.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:30 PM
    i think ima text taco bell girl if she wants to grab lunch
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:38 PM
    you are just having a blast with this aren't you ;P ?
    Ay Caramba!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 12:55 PM
    i think ima text taco bell girl if she wants to grab lunch
    Some "real Mexican food with spicy salsa", right?
    12-16-2014 12:56 PM
    not going there :P .....so not going there !
    12-16-2014 01:01 PM
    Some how i was at the place where I found out something 😐....more at 11
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    12-16-2014 01:28 PM
    not going there :P .....so not going there !
    If you are "not going to go there" then you are not going anywhere:-P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 02:17 PM
    I had a killer line in mind, but I've pounded Sahib enough today....

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 02:49 PM
    Well today couldn't go bad :p better yet I didn't go how I pictured it in my mind....at least one good thing came out of it ...i got 2 slices of pizza for the price of one and a free soda....the highlight of my day
    12-16-2014 03:20 PM
    I like watching TED shows... they are pretty interesting to watch ....also gives me some sort of distraction :)
    12-16-2014 03:45 PM
    wtf this guy ........
    12-16-2014 03:55 PM
    Well today couldn't go bad :p better yet I didn't go how I pictured it in my mind....at least one good thing came out of it ...i got 2 slices of pizza for the price of one and a free soda....the highlight of my day
    No wonder you keep striking out instead of Mexican you end up getting pizza and a soda, SMH...
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-16-2014 04:51 PM
    No wonder you keep striking out instead of Mexican you end up getting pizza and a soda, SMH...

Well it was free :p
    12-16-2014 06:40 PM
    As I thought about what taco bell girl told me yesterday I though I was going to see her today since she said so. I'm there waiting in the morning she didn't show , I didn't make a big deal and I left to class to take my final . I knew she would be out after my final so again I went to the spot she was normally at. Anyways she wasn't there so I left to hang out with my friend and ask her how her trip went ( scary stuff in Mexico ). I left and went to PhotoShop class and finish up my final. That's when I got the idea to text her , she didn't reply back so I then started to think " alright I've been in these situations before and my thought where that she was with her "ex" " ( yeah alot of times ) so I was hmm I wonder" I left class and walk to where the main path was that students walk to their cars and there I saw her coming down with her ex holding hands kissing . Before she saw me I changed directions and walked the other way . So I didn't cross paths with her and I doubt they saw me since I wasn't wearing my typical sahib outfits .

In my head I was thinking why did she tell me yesterday I don't have bf im single over and over yet she's with her ex or bf idk :p
    Anyways my thoughts were right regardless of what others said .
    12-16-2014 06:53 PM
    Well it was free :p
    Wasn't the invite to spend time with Taco Bell girl "free" as well????
    12-16-2014 07:02 PM
    As I thought about what taco bell girl told me yesterday I though I was going to see her today since she said so. I'm there waiting in the morning she didn't show , I didn't make a big deal and I left to class to take my final . I knew she would be out after my final so again I went to the spot she was normally at. Anyways she wasn't there so I left to hang out with my friend and ask her how her trip went ( scary stuff in Mexico ). I left and went to PhotoShop class and finish up my final. That's when I got the idea to text her , she didn't reply back so I then started to think " alright I've been in these situations before and my thought where that she was with her "ex" " ( yeah alot of times ) so I was hmm I wonder" I left class and walk to where the main path was that students walk to their cars and there I saw her coming down with her ex holding hands kissing . Before she saw me I changed directions and walked the other way . So I didn't cross paths with her and I doubt they saw me since I wasn't wearing my typical sahib outfits .

In my head I was thinking why did she tell me yesterday I don't have bf im single over and over yet she's with her ex or bf idk :p
    Anyways my thoughts were right regardless of what others said .
    He texted before you did perhaps??
    Sorry man!
    12-16-2014 07:03 PM
    Huge AOECS update! *Installing as we speak*
    12-16-2014 07:17 PM
144,463 ... 37593760376137623763 ...