If I were Santa Claus you'd get the truckload of coal this year for not scoring between those three girls you've prattled about for the course of this semester.

Wasn't semester more like a month :from November to now :p
    12-17-2014 09:07 AM
    Close enough. :P
    12-17-2014 09:10 AM
    That firmware update I got earlier today supposedly fixed a couple of things. I haven't gone through it all but it's nice to see Sony doing little fixes. :)
    12-17-2014 09:11 AM
    Doesn't matter how long it was for, my point is you struck out in all 3 cases.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2014 09:27 AM
    Here's a quote I like...Sahib take note...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2014 09:28 AM
    Close enough. :P

That month was long x.x
    12-17-2014 09:41 AM
    Doesn't matter how long it was for, my point is you struck out in all 3 cases.

Its not like I had a chance with them anyways :p but it was nice hanging out with them :)
    12-17-2014 09:44 AM
    Its not like I had a chance with them anyways :p but it was nice hanging out with them :)
    That is the talk of the defeated... :/

Sad sad day. :'(
    12-17-2014 09:52 AM
    Folks, feel free to chime in on this new thread...Rue, you might like it...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/off...es-thread.html
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2014 10:13 AM
    Your comment made the quote I posted above even more an appropriate fit.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2014 10:14 AM
    That is the talk of the defeated... :/

Sad sad day. :'(
    Cheer up. At least he wasn't stuck paying alimony or child support. He'll get over it...but I won't comment further on his girl adventures.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2014 10:15 AM
    Cheer up. At least he wasn't stuck paying alimony or child support. He'll get over it...but I won't comment further on his girl adventures.
    Alimony is one of those things that always confused me. I get child support but not that one.

I was being a bit melodramatic. I was in meetings for 5 hours this morning. :P
    12-17-2014 10:19 AM
    Alimony is one of those things that always confused me. I get child support but not that one.

You should know the answer to this one...it is buried deep within feminist thought and is based on the gender inequalities of women's work...
    12-17-2014 10:38 AM
    You should know the answer to this one...it is buried deep within feminist thought and is based on the gender inequalities of women's work...
    I'll have to admit to not knowing that one. I have to say it sounds vaguely familiar (there's probably several quotes that are like that) but I couldn't tell you who said it.
    12-17-2014 10:44 AM

Yikes That would be a nightmare. don't think I want to get into the situation
    12-17-2014 10:44 AM
    Hey guys, this girl at work has a 16GB iPhone 4S for $50 includes a fancy charging case... good deal?
    12-17-2014 10:46 AM

I got done with my meeting with my counselor. Kinda bummed out that because of one class that I didn't so well in (programming) I have to wait a whole' nother year just to retake it 😐. ....... well nothing much o can do but bother the department
    12-17-2014 10:48 AM
    Hey guys, this girl at work has a 16GB iPhone 4S for $50 includes a fancy charging case... good deal?

How good is the phone :p?
    12-17-2014 10:49 AM
    I'll have to admit to not knowing that one. I have to say it sounds vaguely familiar (there's probably several quotes that are like that) but I couldn't tell you who said it.

The issue is that because women's work in the home isn't viewed the same as men's work outside the home, it is compensation for the work women do at home, including child rearing. When the woman marries the dude, all the stuff she does to maintain the house is paid for by the man's salary, but she isn't directly compensated for that work. Of course they made the child support separate because of some deadbeat dads who wanted the free sex but not the responsibilities of child rearing.

That's kinda the summary version. The legal stuff gets technical but that's the general gist, as far as I have know and have read about.
    12-17-2014 10:53 AM
    I got done with my meeting with my counselor. Kinda bummed out that because of one class that I didn't so well in (programming) I have to wait a whole' nother year just to retake it . ....... well nothing much o can do but bother the department
    You messed up your programming class? o.O

Sahib... man... that's a bummer. So what's your plans? Can you retake it at night or something?
    12-17-2014 10:54 AM

For $50, I'd buy it...even if it is a quasi-lemon.
    12-17-2014 10:54 AM
    The issue is that because women's work in the home isn't viewed the same as men's work outside the home, it is compensation for the work women do at home, including child rearing. When the woman marries the dude, all the stuff she does to maintain the house is paid for by the man's salary, but she isn't directly compensated for that work. Of course they made the child support separate because of some deadbeat dads who wanted the free sex but not the responsibilities of child rearing.

That's kinda the summary version. The legal stuff gets technical but that's the general gist, as far as I have know and have read about.
    It's not been a good day for me. :P My head was obviously somewhere else when I was answering. :P

I understand the concepts of alimony but I've also run across times where it's paid to the woman even if she's working. That I never understood. Nor do I understand paying it continuously once she is being supported by someone else but not married, unless the law has changed. It's a system that always seemed easily perverted and one sided. I'm not against support for a period of time, like child support but I do have issues with continued support indefinitely.
    12-17-2014 10:58 AM
    You messed up your programming class? o.O

Sahib... man... that's a bummer. So what's your plans? Can you retake it at night or something?

I would if they were offering it at more times but they classes are filled and the wait list is long. I'll have to wait till April to register again take the class in the fall and graduate in the spring of 2016 :/ just for one class .
    12-17-2014 11:01 AM
    Appears to be AT&T locked (which is my carrier anyway), good shape with no visible scratches.. Oh and the case is a "Mophie" charging case (extended battery?)
    12-17-2014 11:03 AM
    Appears to be AT&T locked (which is my carrier anyway), good shape with no visible scratches.. Oh and the case is a "Mophie" charging case (extended battery?)

I would take it and use it as an iPod :)
    12-17-2014 11:04 AM
142,790 ... 37623763376437653766 ...