In two hours the moment of truth has come. My cake will be served.
    Good luck. You should take a pic and post it.
    09-27-2013 05:54 AM
    Good luck. You should take a pic and post it.
    I won't post pictures of my lab mates, and as soon as I present the cake they will be all over it. I should have taken one yesterday evening.

But of course I will report on how much the cakes were liked!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 06:00 AM
    I won't post pictures of my lab mates, and as soon as I present the cake they will be all over it. I should have taken one yesterday evening.

But of course I will report on how much the cakes were liked!
    I meant of the cake not the people. You have two hours.
    09-27-2013 06:01 AM
    I want to change my profile pic but I can't do it without my computer. Sad.. Well, I'm still almost happy because I can't go to see the outside world in 7 days. :---D I'm a weirdo, yay!
    09-27-2013 06:01 AM
    Hmmm... I may have shut him down... no reply yet. Though he replied to you. :P
    I was typing a letter, my boss was standing next to me.
    Now its time to close the shop for the day officially, I am working tomorrow tho its an official holiday.
    09-27-2013 06:04 AM
    In two hours the moment of truth has come. My cake will be served.
    Ooh, cake, I wanna too :--(
    09-27-2013 06:04 AM
    Ooh, cake, I wanna too :--(
    There's lots of conversation on this thread already concerning cake. Way too much.
    09-27-2013 06:09 AM
    Your comments are classic on that thread. I'm actually laughing.
    Well the way I see it - if we keep digging at him eventually a mod will shut the thread down - which was already achieved on a thread about the surface2 - remove his platform for baited discussion and he has nothing.
    09-27-2013 06:15 AM
    Well the way I see it - if we keep digging at him eventually a mod will shut the thread down - which was already achieved on a thread about the surface2 - remove his platform for baited discussion and he has nothing.
    True. I see he's jumped on that Tim Cook thread to annoy people there. He hasn't replied to my last comment yet. Maybe he's finally a lost for words. :P

Edit:
    OK I spoke too quick. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-27-2013 at 06:39 AM.
    09-27-2013 06:18 AM
    What about my comments, I feel they are jazzy a bit :D
    09-27-2013 06:19 AM
    It's like a chat room in here.

I feel like a voyeur reading it. Like I'm observing a secret conversation.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and 1 others like this.
    09-27-2013 06:24 AM
    I meant of the cake not the people. You have two hours.
    Yes I know. Sometimes I forget that we are not twin brothers and you can't read my mind to fill in the gapes. The cake is now stored in a closet in a bag covered with aluminum foil. I can't take it into the lab of course. And to get it there, take it out of the room because of terrible light, unwrap it, take a picture, and put it back would just make me seem strange to the other people on the floor... or let's say even more strange.

Therefore I should have taken a picture yesterday!
    09-27-2013 06:27 AM
    It's like a chat room in here.

I feel like a voyeur reading it. Like I'm observing a secret conversation.
    Yes, it is, we are a secret circle of mysterious mortals. And as you are now in, you'll never be capable of escaping.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 06:30 AM
    Yes I know. Sometimes I forget that we are not twin brothers and you can't read my mind to fill in the gapes. The cake is now stored in a closet in a bag covered with aluminum foil. I can't take it into the lab of course. And to get it there, take it out of the room because of terrible light, unwrap it, take a picture, and put it back would just make me seem strange to the other people on the floor... or let's say even more strange.

Therefore I should have taken a picture yesterday!
    Is there anyway of snapping a quick shot before it's devoured? Either that or we'll have to wait for the next one. I'm really curious about your cakes.

Us being twins would be interesting... I think I might be a few years older than you. :P
    09-27-2013 06:37 AM
    Morning folks. Closing in on the end of another grinding week. Looking forward to going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight and bowling afterwards.

I swear it has been a serious fist fight for the past month to juggle graduate work, my job, my ex, and my commute. No complaints...life is surely more interesting this way...
    09-27-2013 06:52 AM
    Anybody here played Medal of Honor (2010)?

Just got it on my PC for $3.50! So i'm pretty happy with my purchase. :)
    09-27-2013 06:52 AM
    Is there anyway of snapping a quick shot before it's devoured? Either that or we'll have to wait for the next one. I'm really curious about your cakes.
    Next time I will take a picture for sure. They look pretty basic though. The chocolate like on the picture, and the almond similar but white instead.

grossmutters-schokoladen-cake743.jpg
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 06:53 AM
    Morning folks. Closing in on the end of another grinding week. Looking forward to going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight and bowling afterwards.
    I haven't gone bowling in years, well over a decade.

I swear it has been a serious fist fight for the past month to juggle graduate work, my job, my ex, and my commute. No complaints...life is surely more interesting this way...
    As long as you're enjoying the ride that's all that matters and you can laugh about it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-27-2013 07:03 AM
    Next time I will take a picture for sure. They look pretty basic though. The chocolate like on the picture, and the almond similar but white instead.
    Nice. Basic like you said, but does the job. :)
    09-27-2013 07:04 AM
    No idea what going on hear

My advice ignore it and make your own conversation
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-27-2013 07:16 AM

There's multiple conversations going. As usual.
    09-27-2013 07:18 AM
    I haven't gone bowling in years, well over a decade.

As long as you're enjoying the ride that's all that matters and you can laugh about it.
    It should be fun. It's dinner and bowling with one of my friends...she's a program coord in the prenatal dept.
    09-27-2013 07:20 AM
    There's multiple conversations going. As usual.
    I just thank someone by mistake
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 07:20 AM
    I just thank someone by mistake
    That happens to me sometimes in transit when my data connection acts up as I try to quote a response...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 07:22 AM

This is one of the few spaces around where doing that is ok.
    09-27-2013 07:24 AM
144,470 ... 376377378379380 ...