The 925 didn't get an update yet. Got to check if the update is available in Malaysia or not.
    12-22-2014 10:15 AM
    The 925 didn't get an update yet. Got to check if the update is available in Malaysia or not.
    Hang tight. You'll get it. I'm going to check my 1520 when I get hone in a few minutes.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    12-22-2014 10:17 AM
    I need a good camera for all my phone listings😀
    The camera isn't terrible. It's decent. Not great, but decent.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    12-22-2014 10:18 AM
    My fear exactly. He'd claim he forgot about protection in anticipation of the all you can eat buffet....like he forgets most things here and then has to go reread the post to get it. This time he might actually "get it" something he shouldn't be getting😀
    I'll give Sahib credit and believe that he'd be smart enough to not forgot that.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-22-2014 10:19 AM
    I'm finally becoming productive and now it's time to go home.

Great day....
    12-22-2014 11:48 AM
    ouch >.< I leave for one night and I got all this. time to reply to all :P
    12-22-2014 12:35 PM
    At your workplace when do your holidays reset? Is it in Jan?

My Holidays reset in September, so I've still got like 20+ days left to use across next year.
    My holidays work a little different. It is year calendar based but we can take over 27 hours (approx 3 days) to the new year. My holidays are measured in hours rather than days due to the different work weeks I have.
    wow I got to face all that after college o.o.. sounds complicated
    12-22-2014 12:37 PM
    Burnt coffee... :/
    I don't know burnt coffee tastes like but it must suck
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:38 PM
    Well, as usual, we get an update and within a couple of days there's already an abundant of issues... why am I not surprised...
    I always wondered what people are doing with their devices after each update ive never had issues after updates
    12-22-2014 12:39 PM
    Sahib, more random NYC pictures on a grey Monday morning.

The first is the Freedom Tower hidden in the fog and the second is the WTC memorial on the outside.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    reminds me of how it was a few days back. also those are some tall buildings o.o you cant even see the top of it D:
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:41 PM
    wow I got to face all that after college o.o.. sounds complicated
    LOL! Depends where you work and what your work is like. Most places give you an allocated amount of days of vacation. The US is not known for being overly generous. You'll probably get only 10 days at first, if you take them. That's not including public holidays.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:43 PM
    OK, screw phones, this is awesome!

that is cool !
    12-22-2014 12:45 PM
    LOL! Depends where you work and what your work is like. Most places give you an allocated amount of days of vacation. The US is not known for being overly generous. You'll probably get only 10 days at first, if you take them. That's not including public holidays.
    even taking time off of work seems like a drag :o
    12-22-2014 12:46 PM
    The incurable version. He needs one of those liberated gals who has the hots for him to grow him up real quick...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I like think I have the curable version ;P
    12-22-2014 12:48 PM
    He's just s young man who likes to eat for free, that's all.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    hey hey hey I pay for my own food ;P but if there is free food why turn it down :P?
    12-22-2014 12:49 PM
    even taking time off of work seems like a drag :o
    That's why people start their own businesses. Of course you need to have a business that provides lifestyle as well or something you enjoy doing that doesn't feel like work.

Now you know why work can suck.
    12-22-2014 12:50 PM
    I thought he was a tri tipper!
    :( tri-tip got expensive ... no more for me
    12-22-2014 12:52 PM
    That's why people start their own businesses. Of course you need to have a business that provides lifestyle as well or something you enjoy doing that doesn't feel like work.

Now you know why work can suck.
    lol it seems they want to discourage you from taking vacations :P
    12-22-2014 12:53 PM
    My fear exactly. He'd claim he forgot about protection in anticipation of the all you can eat buffet....like he forgets most things here and then has to go reread the post to get it. This time he might actually "get it" something he shouldn't be getting
    HA im not that dense ;P I remember stuff like that
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:54 PM
    So it was a fairly productive day for me today, but the last hour seemed to take forever to get done.

Tonight I need to finish off a website then I'm work free for 2 weeks. GLEE!
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    12-22-2014 12:59 PM
    lol it seems they want to discourage you from taking vacations
    Not all companies are like that but there are a lot that are not very nice to work for. Some are down right awful. Usually the smaller they are the more they demand of you typically. They're typically the ones that give guilt trips if you take a vacation.

But there are some larger ones that do it too. That's why people burn out. You need balance. Everyone does

My advice to you is this. If you're ever in a place you don't like, don't ever cause waves. Just do your job, get the experience you're after, then find a better place. Just don't do it often otherwise it looks bad on your CV/resume unless you're contacting our temping.

Life's too short to work at a place you don't like.
    Muessig and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-22-2014 01:03 PM
    Some places are more flexible than others. My current work site gives me 29 days + 8 federal holidays.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    12-22-2014 01:09 PM
    Not all companies are like that but there are a lot that are not very nice to work for. Some are down right awful. Usually the smaller they are the more they demand of you typically. They're typically the ones that give guilt trips if you take a vacation.

But there are some larger ones that do it too. That's why people burn out. You need balance. Everyone does

My advice to you is this. If you're ever in a place you don't like, don't ever cause waves. Just do your job, get the experience you're after, then find a better place. Just don't do it often otherwise it looks bad on your CV/resume unless you're contacting our temping.

Life's too short to work at a place you don't like.
    Agreed.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    Muessig likes this.
    12-22-2014 01:10 PM
    So I'm headed back to the GF's house. Got a very tight window. Since the potatoes take the longest to cook, I'll peep and get those in the pot instantly. Everything else cooks fast. She doesn't have much seasonings in her house so I planned to bring some of mine - but I forgot. Oh, well - I've made this in her house before and it returned out fine. I may just roast the peppers only and steam some green beans, but I'll decide when I get there.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-22-2014 01:14 PM
    I've come to realise I have way too much blue clothes. :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-22-2014 01:48 PM
145,163 ... 37803781378237833784 ...