Last day of work for the year!!!!? :D
    you make it sound like you are retiring ;P
    12-23-2014 01:12 AM
    you could lose your phone ;P that would be a nightmare
    Phone would be bad but there are worse things to lose.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-23-2014 01:13 AM
    you make it sound like you are retiring ;P
    I don't plan to retire as such. I think that's a silly idea and a quick trip to an early grave.

I'm just glad this year is over petty much and that I get a decent break from work.

Next year will be a bit different I think.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-23-2014 01:16 AM
    I don't plan to retire as such. I think that's a silly idea and a quick trip to an early grave.

I'm just glad this year is over petty much and that I get a decent break from work.

Next year will be a bit different I think.
    what do you mean early grave o.o?
    12-23-2014 01:19 AM
    what do you mean early grave o.o?
    Sitting around doing nothing. Some people can handle that. I'm not one of them and neither is my wife.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone but there are many instances where a person retires and they're dead within two to three years because they stopped doing anything.

Keeping active is key to a long life.
    12-23-2014 01:49 AM
    Sitting around doing nothing. Some people can handle that. I'm not one of them and neither is my wife.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone but there are many instances where a person retires and they're dead within two to three years because they stopped doing anything.

Keeping active is key to a long life.
    ah that's what you mean .... just wondering :)
    12-23-2014 01:56 AM
    It's very quiet at the train station. O.o
    12-23-2014 02:12 AM
    ah that's what you mean .... just wondering :)
    When I say active I mean both the mind and body.
    12-23-2014 02:13 AM
    The train is practically empty.
    12-23-2014 02:17 AM
    Got about 8 phones today....oh what a train wreck. This is going to take time and chances are only 6 good like new working ones out of these....oh I'm having a pretty crappy day!
    12-23-2014 02:25 AM
    Got about 8 phones today....oh what a train wreck. This is going to take time and chances are only 6 good like new working ones out of these....oh I'm having a pretty crappy day!
    That's a lot of phones.... O.o

What models?
    12-23-2014 02:33 AM
    I've lost track of when I last charged my phone! I'm at 29% 3hrs screen on time. I guess that's OK. I think I'm on day four..
    12-23-2014 02:36 AM
    Bit hungry this morning.
    12-23-2014 02:55 AM
    This day is seriously dragging... :/
    12-23-2014 05:32 AM
    Likewise...
    Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe
    12-23-2014 05:57 AM
    I found an app to give me wake on notifications. :D I'm almost back to Symbian now. :P
    12-23-2014 06:03 AM
    Morning folks. Still tired from yesterday. I do need two days where I can get some rest.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-23-2014 06:58 AM
    So I'm just about to start charging my phone.

45 hours since last charge. 4hrs screen time. 12% battery remaining.

I'm very happy. :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-23-2014 07:29 AM
    So I'm just about to start charging my phone.

45 hours since last charge. 4hrs screen time. 12% battery remaining.

I'm very happy. :D
    That's interesting. I've gotten 6hrs screen time on 38hours of charge with my OPO. The most i've gotten was 50 hours with 5 hours of screen time. These days I average about 35 hours with about 5 hours screen time. Android Wear is cutting into my numbers, as expected.

Glad to see you're satisfied with the Z3.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    12-23-2014 08:14 AM
    Well I'm having a problem with my 920, there's something wrong with the usb port at the bottom. I can't keep the phone connected to a computer long enough to sync let alone charge or put my music on.

I might suddenly be in the market for a new device.
    12-23-2014 08:14 AM
    That's interesting. I've gotten 6hrs screen time on 38hours of charge with my OPO. The most i've gotten was 50 hours with 5 hours of screen time. These days I average about 35 hours with about 5 hours screen time. Android Wear is cutting into my numbers, as expected.

Glad to see you're satisfied with the Z3.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I think a large part of the issue with my battery life comes down to the poor signal in my work area where my phone spends a large amount of time in. Considering that I lasted about three days to four days of use (I turn my phone off at night) I thought it did rather well.

Yes I'm quite satisfied.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-23-2014 08:24 AM
    Well I'm having a problem with my 920, there's something wrong with the usb port at the bottom. I can't keep the phone connected to a computer long enough to sync let alone charge or put my music on.

I might suddenly be in the market for a new device.
    That's a bummer. :/ Maybe 99 knows how to fix it.

What device would you consider if you had to get something new?
    12-23-2014 08:25 AM
    I think a large part of the issue with my battery life comes down to the poor signal in my work area where my phone spends a large amount of time in. Considering that I lasted about three days to four days of use (I turn my phone off at night) I thought it did rather well.

Yes I'm quite satisfied.
    That's why I flip my phone and watch in flight mode. I get no service in my building (former police precinct).

Posting 1+1 Style!
    12-23-2014 08:48 AM
    That's why I flip my phone and watch in flight mode. I get no service in my building (former police precinct).

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I think if I did that my battery would last a lot longer. The only issue then would be tell my wife to contact me by email only at work when she needs to. I wouldn't get any calls though. Which could be an issue.
    12-23-2014 08:52 AM
    So MS has finally published proof that low end phones are where their customer base is.

Microsoft: 71 percent of Windows Phone apps are installed on low memory devices | Windows Central

Surprise, surprise! That's like saying standing in 100 mph winds is dangerous. What did they expect when they haven't given any reason for anyone to switch to WP and that low end markets are a bit more forgiving for lack of apps or are happy to use 3rd party?

Well, I guess we will continue to see a barrage of low/mid end hardware if this is their target market. I'm glad I left now.
    12-23-2014 09:33 AM
145,292 ... 37823783378437853786 ...