WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would like to know more about the the 830 if its real !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It looks mid range to me. I swear what Nokia did was turn the 8xx line into the R&D edition. I guess for me I don't want anything mid range unless it is a compelling mix of features and price.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh? Were waiting for me to leave? I see..................

Nope. Just finished chatting with the GF who is cleaning her house in anticipation of her sister, 3 nieces and 1 nephew coming to invade, I mean visit for vacation, tomorrow.

Folks got lives outside WPCentral...at least, some of us do...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nope. Just finished chatting with the GF who is cleaning her house in anticipation of her sister, 3 nieces and 1 nephew coming to invade, I mean visit for vacation, tomorrow.

Folks got lives outside WPCentral...at least, some of us do...

You mean like lives on CrackBerry and iMore? I've got those ;) lmao

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Chregu, not sure if you read this far back, but after a week with my SWR10 smartband, I must say I'm glad I got one. The reviews for this thing were spot on. Nice to wear, subtle looks, good battery life, good enough accuracy. Sony needs to tweak the software some more though and it would be onto something good here. I'd like to see this things sensors a bit more refined (via software). I think this can do a whole lot more. People want a display on this and I can certainly see the need to run everything via the Android apps an asspain, but it is cool.

I've seen people with smartbands before but now I have one I can see the other kinds more readily in the wild.

Still wish Kreyos had WP support much earlier as I would have gotten their smart watch instead that has much of the SWR10's functionality built in. Still, I like the thing overall and the scope of the Lifelog app so far is a good starting point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You mean like lives on CrackBerry and iMore? I've got those ;) lmao

Crackberry doesn't know what a life is outsode of a sinking ship and iMore doesn't know what a life is outside hipsterville. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Crackberry doesn't know what a life is outsode of a sinking ship and iMore doesn't know what a life is outside hipsterville. :)

OHHH burn !!
VQLGJOL.gif

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I spend my time between the sinking ship and the pastures, though, ironically, the sinking ship is more like a pasture than the the actual pasture ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I spend my time between the sinking ship and the pastures, though, ironically, the sinking ship is more like a pasture than the the actual pasture ;)
both of them are scary. I went to imore and it feels tense . CB is out of my crazy level :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I liked RIM. Same way I liked WebOS. I hope they stick around.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

both of them are scary. I went to imore and it feels tense . CB is out of my crazy level :p

I don't find iMore that tense actually. CB is beyond tense, but I enjoy fighting with the morons and being the voice of reason. There are a few of us.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To me, i rather deal with the zoo that is Crackberry than the yuppie mess that can be iMore. I've read some thoughtful comments and pieces over there, but when the yuppies come out I feel like stepping on them like some folks who go H.A.M. when killing cockroaches. That's just one site I leave alone.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So I got a wireless charger for my Lumia the other day. Boy, should have gotten it earlier
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

To me, i rather deal with the zoo that is Crackberry than the yuppie mess that can be iMore. I've read some thoughtful comments and pieces over there, but when the yuppies come out I feel like stepping on them like some folks who go H.A.M. when killing cockroaches. That's just one site I leave alone.

Just tonight I was in a thread on iM where this guy wanted to know if he should use Microsoft or Google services and what works best on his iProducts. I basically said that I wouldn't worry so much about what works best with your iProducts because they'll both work fine and get the job done, and it should be more about what services you prefer. He still kept insisting and asking what would work best with his iPhone and MacBook. Moron.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I got a wireless charger for my Lumia the other day. Boy, should have gotten it earlier
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Makes life grand, doesn't it? That's why I always curse HTC for making the VZW edition the only one with Qi for their 8X. When I get my Nexus back, I'll have two phones (925 as the other) that uses my sexy TYLT VU Qi charger. It's such a great buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs