In suppose I need to take a vacation at some point during 2015. I'm not sure when, between finances and scheduling, but I suppose it is critical for me to fit in somehow, someway. I cannot afford to be burnt out completely.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    You should I mean when was the last time you took a break from the daily routine ?
    12-29-2014 08:59 PM
    I see I'm on a 12 post uninterrupted streak. I'll take the foot off the gas in a few minutes as my thumbs is asking for a break.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    Lol my thumbs are getting warmed up
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-29-2014 08:59 PM
    Really enjoying the battery life these days on not the 1+1 and the G Watch. I've been using the G Watch for a month now and I'm still glad I pulled the trigger on Black Friday. If the MSFTBand was available I may have gone in that direction, but this cheaper version of Android Wear is a good fit for where my needs are right now.

Still, if the Sony band was in that $180 price range (it's $250 now), I'd have gotten that instead.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I wonder if CES 2015 will be the year when the new smart watches are more polished and way better this time around
    12-29-2014 09:00 PM
    I see it is 15 and counting. Maybe I should try to push it to 20 and take my foot off the gas then...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    Lol take all the time you need ;)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:01 PM
    The NYC Mayor, Bill de Blasio, is under some serious heat as to the rift between the NYPD and the public. I'm not sure if he is able to heal it,but I think that based on how he handles this, it will determine whether or not he is a shoe in for only one term. I thought he was a one-termer anyways, but if he mucks this up, that's a lock.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I missed the news about the current situation in New York . Though the last time I heard was when the police turned their backs on him or something like that
    12-29-2014 09:03 PM
    Sports in the NYC metro area has been particularly atrocious this year. Baseball, football, basketball all terribly suck. Hockey has been OK. Soccer has been decent...made the semi finals. Many of us cannot wait to turn the calendar and hope 2015 is a serious improvement.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    :p lol everyone is expecting 2015 to be a good year
    12-29-2014 09:04 PM
    Speaking of sports...I didn't win not one week in this year's pool. I think I averaged about 8.5 correct picks for the games each week. That wasn't good enough this week. Saving grace is that its playoff time now...I need to get hot and score big here...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    Maybe cortana could help you ;) she got the inside scope
    12-29-2014 09:05 PM
    Cable TV really, really saddens me this days. The amount of reality TV shows that are on are mind boggling. Especially since most of them are junk. Cable is such a scam that the GF and I are paying and not getting any bang for buck. I may keep my package a little longer but if this continues I may shoot my old TV and service provider at the same time.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    I don't watch tv anymore I moved to Hulu :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:06 PM
    OK. So I did my part...20 in a row. Man, hadn't had a flurry like that in a while. Someone else should jump in while I go put the screen down for a while...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    And your wish was granted
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:06 PM
    Well they updated the iOS app for tapatalk and at first I didn't know how to get here . It took me a good 3min how to navigate the UI . I figured it out now
    12-29-2014 09:08 PM
    Hey Mia guess what I'm going to do :p ? Going to reply to every single post !
    I'm sure you will. Maybe I'll reply back...but maybe not to all of them.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    12-29-2014 09:11 PM
    I guess the one plus one will have a replacement soon . I bet it will be called one plus two
    That's what they are rumored to be calling it.

12-29-2014 09:12 PM
    Same here I hope 2015 is a good year
    You, me, Rue and a few hundred million others...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-29-2014 09:12 PM
    I think the more exciting thing for me is the improved came app . I really want to see how fast it is on my 830
    I'm curious to see that in action too.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:13 PM
    Maybe it's a drag getting it past the FFC ? Or maybe it's expensive :/ but it would be nice if msft did make a flagship with lots of radios
    My guess is that it is how the contract was negotiated, and not the FCC's involvement. Maybe too it could have been a parts issue whereby since the Icon and 930 shared similar parts that priority was to go to the Icon as that was what was supposed to be the real seller in North America. The 1520 and 920 were more truly global flagships first,hence you got those stray 920.3 and 1520.3 models.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:16 PM
    I bet you already reached top posters
    Maybe. I'm not going to check so I'll leave that up to you.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:17 PM
    I like the rt model . I don't need an x86 tablet for that I have my computer to do the heavy lifting and I think some people think the same way . Besides the rt is low maintainance and its useable on the go . I would like it if the rt model was a bit cheeper
    Perhaps but there is more bang for buck with full windows at the lower price point. There have been plenty of times I'm glad my T100 ran full windows...especially during that stretch they cut off XP support and I was debating upgrading to 8.1 doing a clean vs dirty install. Versatility is good, so let's see if MSFT will add more value of they keep the RT line afloat.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:19 PM
    I was just putting away my socks and shirts :p
    I delayed mine for another night - tomorrow.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:20 PM
    Ah good stuff sounds like she wants to have a get together
    It's one of those "private parties for two". She was raised in a setting, being a former Seventh Day Adventist where they place more of the emphasis on the hope of the New Year than the commercial nature of Xmas. So she makes a big deal of New Year's, including cleaning the house on New Year's Eve or Day.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-29-2014 09:23 PM
    You should I mean when was the last time you took a break from the daily routine ?
    2 years ago when I went to my dad's for Xmas.

12-29-2014 09:23 PM
    I wonder if CES 2015 will be the year when the new smart watches are more polished and way better this time around
    Hopefully, but this is MSFT so I'm not holding my breath here..

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:24 PM
    I missed the news about the current situation in New York . Though the last time I heard was when the police turned their backs on him or something like that
    So some lunatic shot his GF in Baltimore, drove up to NYC and executed two cops on the beat while they were having lunch in their patrol cars. The Mayor's son is mixed (mom is black) and it leaked out he told his kid to be "mindful around cops". So the cops were pissed. Then they got even more mad because of the Mayor's lack of support over the Eric Garner case (Google it). So when the lunatic killed the two NYPD cops, some of the cops who attended the funeral turned their back on the mayor in silent protest while he eulogized the first of the two cops that was being buried in protest. They feel the Mayor has embolden people to think it is open season on NYPD to shoot and harass cops. This has spill over from the Akai Gurley (Google) incident and Michael Brown too.

That's the summary.

12-29-2014 09:32 PM
    Maybe cortana could help you ;) she got the inside scope
    Doubt that.

12-29-2014 09:32 PM
    I don't watch tv anymore I moved to Hulu :)
    Smart man. I have cable because the cooking channel and the police investigation and animal channels and sports and medical investigation stuff is what I watch.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-29-2014 09:34 PM
    I'm sure you will. Maybe I'll reply back...but maybe not to all of them.

i see you took the challenge to respond to most of my posts ..lol well played
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-29-2014 10:03 PM
143,631 ... 38013802380338043805 ...