WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

man this site is getting sooo slow. I wonder if its the amount of people logging in or visiting the site. maybe they are doing maintenance on the servers

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

man this site is getting sooo slow. I wonder if its the amount of people logging in or visiting the site. maybe they are doing maintenance on the servers

It's been bad all day and yesterday. Haven't heard anything as to the cause.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Keep in mind the iPhone is a premium product. Designed for data always on environments. Most people who own iPhones probably stream music or use mp3 as the music player is actually good. Add in that most countries are going digital and FM becomes less used feature.
India is still a developing country. Data connections are very costly here. People listen to news on fm on the go, and some people don't even buy TV here! They rely completely on FM for news. It's free,no data costs....its the ultimate source of information that is always conveyed to you whether you have money or not :) Besides it doesn't cost much to add FM.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Radio is not a basic feature.
It was years ago . Times have changed. Let's Move on.
Well cameras are also not a basic feature :) Why include a camera in a phone? I have a seperate Nikon for that.. The whole point of a smartphone is to reduce the no. of devices we have and rely just on a single device for our needs.Just beacause you and me don't use fm doesn't mean the rest of the Indian population don't :) besides it doesn't cost much to add fm. You can get a chip for 50 Rs in Delhi from the electrical store :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)