WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kim kardashian has an android game by glu mobile!
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a very low limit on my credit card, the deposit I'll have to give for the car in Portugal is higher. So I called my credit card company, and the gentleman there told me that I can request a limit increase via my e-banking software, and looking at my account it shouldn't be a problem at all.

So that's what I'm going to do.

I have an extra insurance that covers the deposit, but it only kicks in after I had to pay it.

I don't have a credit card in the UK. I have a couple kicking around from Australia that I plan to get rid of.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't have a credit card in the UK. I have a couple kicking around from Australia that I plan to get rid of.

I don't want to bring this amount of money in cash to another country... how would you do that? Just looking for a different offer without deposit?

I think I should have done that, the extra insurance seems like wasted energy.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe WP needs John Travolta or Johnny Depp in their ads like SG S5 has all the football players

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

They need new and innovative ad campaigns!!! More lay offs please!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe WP needs John Travolta or Johnny Depp in their ads like SG S5 has all the football players

John Travolta is a very controversial person, and Johnny Depp is passed his prime. I wouldn't want a phone used by either of them :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Samsung had a massive display at one of the biggest shopping centers in London. Centered on football but also had the devices. Had a play area for kids. Was an amazing opportunity for them to soak Samsung into the kids. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think all management is the same the world over. Cut, cut cut... then tell you that people are the most important part of the company...

Don't worry, I've got a special "1 week old, left to heat up in the Mojave desert rancid smelling" pickling barrel I'd love to throw the mgmt at my worksite in...these damn crackers...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wish I could remove my ultrabooks battery 🔋! :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

John Travolta is a very controversial person, and Johnny Depp is passed his prime. I wouldn't want a phone used by either of them :p

I haven't looked up John in some time. There were rumours he was gay and he was planning on leaving the borg (Scientology) but I don't recall how either went. :p

As you can see, I really care about these things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss