WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually, no. No offense but if I had a $1000 for everyone who said "Nokia should have gone with Android", I'd have enough money to buy Nokia myself. Nokia was is dire straits. MSFT offered the most cash to bail them out. No one else was going to help them out like that. Look at how crowded Android is. Only Samsung makes serious money. LG, Sony, HTC have very good offerings and they're barely gonna turn a profit. So all of a sudden Nokia would instantly stop bleeding cash and money would be raining in like Samsung or Apple if they have just ported over Android? Seriously?

Might be, I don't know in how bad shape Nokia was back in the day. About doing money from Android I think it wild be eager for Nokia to compete with Samsung than it's for LG and HTC because Nokia has a name. If it was really in that bad shape than there actually was no other way for Nokia.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh,Chregu and I were have a friendly beef in the comments section... The usual phone wars. Seems like his mood is off today. Hope he gets better.

I never knew beef could be friendly ;P .... it usually ended in somebody dying or getting shot ..... biggy vs tupac o.o

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I hate it when news people mention the number of Americans involved in something or that they don't know the number. I bet if there aren't any Americans involved in this plane crash that it won't be the main news thing they talk about within a week - maybe two weeks max. Why the Hal does it make any difference if Americans got killed in the plane crash too? What does that make the majority (most likely) of the other 295 people - some third world Neanderthal?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate it when news people mention the number of Americans involved in something or that they don't know the number. I bet if there aren't any Americans involved in this plane crash that it won't be the main news thing they talk about within a week - maybe two weeks max. Why the Hal does it make any difference if Americans got killed in the plane crash too? What does that make the majority (most likely) of the other 295 people - some third world Neanderthal?

because its merica and if it doesn't have merica in it then its not news.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Interesting name for an American citizen :) There must be an exciting story as to the origin,no? :)

nah its not interesting :p.... its just my parents asked around the Indian students in the university of Santa Barbara ( they worked there ) and they told my father the name sahib

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750