WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You should retire your avatar. ;-)

I'm off to bed. Looking forward to trying out some phones tomorrow. (I already see me rooting the LG G3 in spring because they might not offer an update to Android L...)

I want to but I cant find anything :/
already you are thinking of rooting it .....yikes D:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, looking forward to trying to troll for a Moto X. If I get a nice one on the cheap I may get the 930 now and trade all my other stuff for an iPhone 5s. I would do a teal or a wooden back for the Moto X.

On second thought, I'll chill with what I've got and go to a Moto X +1 & 930 combo for next spring.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, looking forward to trying to troll for a Moto X. If I get a nice one on the cheap I may get the 930 now and trade all my other stuff for an iPhone 5s. I would do a teal or a wooden back for the Moto X.

On second thought, I'll chill with what I've got and go to a Moto X +1 & 930 combo for next spring.

I'd go for the second one because spring 2015 is when msft said to bring threshold

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This makes me a little scared the same thing could happen to me when I work for the surface team.

Idk what to say . All I know is a job position is never set in stone. I do agree with what he said that he hops msft new direction is to its former glory .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm I think it's strange that I'm having slight d?j? vu a year ago from now. o_O I'm scaring myself

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The lack of auto rotation in the latest update in the WPCentral sucks big time.

I never used that feature - I could see only a couple of sentences in articles or forum posts on the screen in landscape mode which meant I had to scroll a lot and me lazy so that were no good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never used that feature - I could see only a couple of sentences in articles or forum posts on the screen in landscape mode which meant I had to scroll a lot and me lazy so that were no good.

As the regulars here know, I do 98% of my posting on WPCentral from the app, not the website. I prefer typing in landscape, so i use it all the time. The only reason why I use taptalk is because I cam upload pictures. Guess this means taptalk is the way forward.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As the regulars here know, I do 98% of my posting on WPCentral from the app, not the website. I prefer typing in landscape, so i use it all the time. The only reason why I use taptalk is because I cam upload pictures. Guess this means taptalk is the way forward.

And you can see pictures in Tapatalk but not in the wpc app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett