He's been working on correcting that for about as long as MSFT is turning WP into an attractive OS for developers...both situations have had similar success rates it would appear...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I wonder when you will run out of things to say :p
    01-12-2015 01:50 PM
    Never, do you ever see the number of posts you have?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:11 PM
    He's been working on correcting that for about as long as MSFT is turning WP into an attractive OS for developers...both situations have had similar success rates it would appear...

However, his strike out rate is better than MSFT trying to turn WP into an attractive OS for developers...that was an easy one....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:12 PM
    o.O should i even ask ?
    I have 5 here and three or four in Australia...

To explain that. We bought a 'decorative' one that got a bit wonky but is still usable. We then bought a sturdy one. Then we brought the one we had over in Finland here and we have two 'single' ones.

The ones in Australia are there because that's where our stuff is. Kind of similar story. We have one or two singles, one normal size and a very large one.

You need to be careful what French Press you buy. Buy quality and make sure it can take the abuse. :P
    01-12-2015 02:55 PM
    However, his strike out rate is better than MSFT trying to turn WP into an attractive OS for developers...that was an easy one....
    I disagree. They're both in the same boat as being equally ineffective and inefficient.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:56 PM
    As soon as you stop giving me opportunities based on you putting your foot in your mouth. And as soon as MSFT makes WP into an actually viable product.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:57 PM
    ive tried some super spicy hot wings ..... i think i burned off some taste buds D:
    Spicy doesn't bother me. Crap quality does. :P

Spicy doesn't do anything to your body except react to the spice it actually doesn't burn anything.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-12-2015 03:01 PM
    Never, do you ever see the number of posts you have?
    Yeah I'm close to 28k

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    01-12-2015 03:20 PM
    I have 5 here and three or four in Australia...

To explain that. We bought a 'decorative' one that got a bit wonky but is still usable. We then bought a sturdy one. Then we brought the one we had over in Finland here and we have two 'single' ones.

The ones in Australia are there because that's where our stuff is. Kind of similar story. We have one or two singles, one normal size and a very large one.

You need to be careful what French Press you buy. Buy quality and make sure it can take the abuse. :P
    You seem to abuse your appliances :p I feel sorry for those appliances

01-12-2015 03:24 PM
    As soon as you stop giving me opportunities based on you putting your foot in your mouth. And as soon as MSFT makes WP into an actually viable product.

Then msft will have the upper hand

01-12-2015 03:25 PM
    Spicy doesn't bother me. Crap quality does. :P

Spicy doesn't do anything to your body except react to the spice it actually doesn't burn anything.
    It felt like it I still remember how it tastes

01-12-2015 03:26 PM

It's not an appliance as such. I also don't abuse it. It was need that pushed me have so many and moving around. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-12-2015 04:06 PM
    It felt like it I still remember how it tastes

Wus.
    01-12-2015 04:06 PM

You seem to abuse the privilege of eating muffins....I feel sorry for you as well.
    01-12-2015 04:09 PM
    Then msft will have the upper hand

That's a shame. A real shame.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-12-2015 04:17 PM
    So...clients have no-showed for group today. I really have to sit and the think about how to increase the show rate.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    01-12-2015 04:19 PM
    Wus.
    The word of the day!

01-12-2015 05:20 PM
    You seem to abuse the privilege of eating muffins....I feel sorry for you as well.
    I wish they had good poppy seed muffins here :3 ahhh those taste good . Though I one time did get in trouble by eating a lot of them

01-12-2015 05:21 PM
    So...clients have no-showed for group today. I really have to sit and the think about how to increase the show rate.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    Coffee and donuts ?

01-12-2015 05:22 PM
    I don't understand when people have that attitude where they don't like anything else but one brand, that one brand is perfect, and anything else anyone does sucks. Am I a Windows fan? Yes. But I call out Microsoft when they do something stupid, and I'm not afraid to criticize devices. And I acknowledge when other companies do something cool and the bright spots. It's not that hard. On CB because I would actually criticize BlackBerry when they sucked and then get called a troll because "This is a BlackBerry forum" and I guess you can't say anything bad
    Agreed. I love my Windows devices AND my Apple devices. I'm a fan of ALL gadgets and devices, and nobody is going to tell me I must choose one over an another, or that I can only have ONE ecosystem. I buy what I want, and what works for me. I am a BIG fan of Microsoft and Windows, Windows Phone, and the Lumia line of devices. I have a Lumia 1520 that I love dearly, but I also happen to be a big fan of Apple and all of their devices and products! I own a new iPad Air 2 that I just haven't been able to put down.. it's just a fantastic device! I love it!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-12-2015 06:02 PM
    Agreed. I love my Windows devices AND my Apple devices. I'm a fan of ALL gadgets and devices, and nobody is going to tell me I must choose one over an another, or that I can only have ONE ecosystem. I buy what I want, and what works for me. I am a BIG fan of Microsoft and Windows, Windows Phone, and the Lumia line of devices. I have a Lumia 1520 that I love dearly, but I also happen to be a big fan of Apple and all of their devices and products! I own a new iPad Air 2 that I just haven't been able to put down.. it's just a fantastic device! I love it!
    Yeah you fit in here nice :p we need more diversity !

Ed Boland likes this.
    01-12-2015 08:13 PM
    I wish they had good poppy seed muffins here :3 ahhh those taste good . Though I one time did get in trouble by eating a lot of them

That went over your head. That's par the course for you though...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-12-2015 09:49 PM
    Coffee and donuts ?

For HIV+ homeless LGBT youth? Your heart's in the right place, but you head's a touch off.

I talked to the director so we'll work on a few ideas to problem solve the attendance issue.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    01-12-2015 09:52 PM
    That went over your head. That's par the course for you though...

Posting 1+1 Style!
    what? I cant help but think of my favorite muffin :3
    01-12-2015 10:22 PM
    For HIV+ homeless LGBT youth? Your heart's in the right place, but you head's a touch off.

I talked to the director so we'll work on a few ideas to problem solve the attendance issue.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    ohhhhhh yeah maybe that's not such a good idea
    01-12-2015 10:22 PM
142,830 ... 38543855385638573858 ...