Welp, I guess I should hit the sack myself... See y'all on the flipside!
    01-13-2015 10:25 PM
    I'm about to head to bed as well Ed! Talk to everyone in the morning
    01-13-2015 10:38 PM
    Its morning here!
    Enjoying the Makar sankranti(festival of kites)
    01-13-2015 11:24 PM
    That is so unrue like :o lol I just busted out laughing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    I don't see how this isn't like me. :/

I guess I don't show my humour that much. Nobody to blame but me I guess.
    01-14-2015 12:07 AM
    o.O with that game I can finally make sahib city a reality :P
    01-14-2015 12:08 AM
    I don't see how this isn't like me. :/

I guess I don't show my humour that much. Nobody to blame but me I guess.
    idk it just for me i laughed :P
    01-14-2015 12:10 AM
    Got quiet in here all of a sudden... *crickets chirping*
    its that time of day :O even the crickets are quiet
    01-14-2015 12:11 AM
    Hey that's a good thing to ask... How is it to have a wify and or gf that is the real deal . And don't give me any of this " get a gf now so you can answer your own question " 😉
    Well the reality is that every relationship is different.

Everyone well have a different answer to this question.

The next gf you have will be different than the one before so the relationship will be different. You as an individual need to determine what sacrifices suit you and what you're comfortable with. Some things you can handle others will wear on you. It's finding that balance of what each person brings to the relationship and whether or not you like it.

There is no perfect relationship. Nothing irritates me more than the continued bs of perfect love on TV, in books and movies. Doesn't exist.

My wife and I are different but similar. We like a lot of the same things but there are things where we are completely different and that's fine. It's the ground values that matter most and that's what we share more than anything else. We're both left leaning, we're both dreamers, we love to travel, etc... Too many to list. We differ with only a few things but it's not insurmountable. That's the key.

A real relationship is where two people let each other be who they are and accept them but are also willing to help each other become better people. You will know if you're in the wrong relationship if you're being asked to change constantly. Some change is good, because you do change, lots of change not so good.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2015 12:26 AM
    Its morning here!
    Enjoying the Makar sankranti(festival of kites)
    We don't have that here! I miss all the good stuff
    :(
    01-14-2015 12:54 AM
    It's turning out to be a bad day for me......
    01-14-2015 12:59 AM
    Well the reality is that every relationship is different.

Everyone well have a different answer to this question.

The next gf you have will be different than the one before so the relationship will be different. You as an individual need to determine what sacrifices suit you and what you're comfortable with. Some things you can handle others will wear on you. It's finding that balance of what each person brings to the relationship and whether or not you like it.

There is no perfect relationship. Nothing irritates me more than the continued bs of perfect love on TV, in books and movies. Doesn't exist.

My wife and I are different but similar. We like a lot of the same things but there are things where we are completely different and that's fine. It's the ground values that matter most and that's what we share more than anything else. We're both left leaning, we're both dreamers, we love to travel, etc... Too many to list. We differ with only a few things but it's not insurmountable. That's the key.

A real relationship is where two people let each other be who they are and accept them but are also willing to help each other become better people. You will know if you're in the wrong relationship if you're being asked to change constantly. Some change is good, because you do change, lots of change not so good.
    ooooh .. that's good to know .... now if only i put that into practice sooner .
    01-14-2015 01:01 AM
    We don't have that here! I miss all the good stuff
    :(
    i had kite day at elementary school. it was awesome to fly kites
    01-14-2015 01:02 AM
    i had kite day at elementary school. it was awesome to fly kites
    -_-
    01-14-2015 01:17 AM
    ooooh .. that's good to know .... now if only i put that into practice sooner .
    The key thing is understanding your core values and that of the person you want to be with. If they differ in extreme ways it brings imbalance in the relationship and causes conflict.

The reason we all want you to date more is to understand this concept. Most don't know their core values well. Dating is as much as finding the right person for you as it is about finding out who you are.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2015 01:17 AM
    Sometimes this thread makes me wonder: "Am I really on a tech site?"....
    :)
    01-14-2015 01:22 AM
    -_-
    Whaaaat :o it was a fun day and I remember that I almost ran into someone trying to get my kite up :p

01-14-2015 01:25 AM
    The key thing is understanding your core values and that of the person you want to be with. If they differ in extreme ways it brings imbalance in the relationship and causes conflict.

The reason we all want you to date more is to understand this concept. Most don't know their core values well. Dating is as much as finding the right person for you as it is about finding out who you are.
    I can say I learned more about myself after then before . It's funny because I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm thinking " the hell was I thinking " :p

01-14-2015 01:29 AM
    Whaaaat :o it was a fun day and I remember that I almost ran into someone trying to get my kite up :p

You remember that you almost ran into someone trying to get your kite up; in elementary school!
    You have great memory power!!!!
    01-14-2015 01:30 AM
    The only part of wpc that is fun :p

01-14-2015 01:31 AM
    This is the off topic area. Tech is one topic on here. Talking to each other about stuff is another.

The whole rest of the forum is tech related. You can go there if you want. Having one thread to talk on is not that bad is it?
    azcruz and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2015 01:31 AM
    You remember that you almost ran into someone trying to get your kite up; in elementary school!
    You have great memory power!!!!
    Yeah I remember it like it was yesterday . It's really clear . I had jeans on with a black shirt and a green jacket. Kite day was at 1 pm and lasted till 2 .

01-14-2015 01:33 AM
    This is the off topic area. Tech is one topic on here. Talking to each other about stuff is another.

The whole rest of the forum is tech related. You can go there if you want. Having one thread to talk on is not that bad is it?
    I didn't say it was bad, now did I?
    01-14-2015 01:34 AM
    I didn't say it was bad, now did I?
    You implied that it wasn't suitable.
    01-14-2015 01:36 AM
    You implied that it wasn't suitable.
    I didn't say it was unsuitable, now did I?
    :D
    01-14-2015 01:37 AM
    I thought he said it in a good sense

01-14-2015 01:39 AM
144,422 ... 38603861386238633864 ...